Tfw your parents found a qt Orthodox Christian wife for you at the church they go

>tfw your parents found a qt Orthodox Christian wife for you at the church they go
>but they don't know you're a twink top and love muscle bottom dads

What do
They whine all the time about wanting grandchildren and so on

Just come out of the closet already, you faggot!

FUCKING FAGGOT GIVE ME THE GF

That video was funny

What video?

link plox

Hey link it

Who thought this was a good idea?

animorphs the language

1.Tell them you are homo
2.Tell them you are axesual
3.Tell them you are sterile and don't see reason to start family

>3.Tell them you are sterile and don't see reason to start family
How would one possibly know such things though? It's not like normal single people just randomly know that sort of stuff about themselves.

wouldn't that cause the russian hive mind to attack him?

Coming out of closet in US and EU
>Mod, Dad! I'm Gay! I have a bf.
>That's so sweet dear! We are so proud of you. Wil love you the way you are.

Coming out of closet in Russia
>Mom, Dad! I'm gay.
>WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JIST SAY YOU FILTHY PIECE OS SHIT?! HOW COULD IT HAPPEN THAT WE RAISED A FUCKING PIDOR IN OUT FAMILY?? SHOULD HAVE SNAPPED YOUR NECK WHILE YOU WERE IN A CRADLE!
>*GET SEVERAL HITS TO THE FACE*
>GET THE FUCK OUT YOU ARE NO SON OF OURS

>Just come out of the closet already :^)

>On Our Way Home
Only half of the US is tolerant to homosexuality. Coming out of the closet in Mississippi would yield more or less the same result as in Russia.

>>On Our Way Home
Didn't mean to write this

sort of. one of my profs is a lesbian from MI, and she wasn't out-right attacked, but she didn't feel comfortable and left for the north

Don't know about US but in Russia older generation just have this prison mentality regardless homosexuals.

>MS

Just "wear her as your beard" and make a few kids.
If you're really lucky they've chosen her for you because they've noticed her giving other girls hungry looks.

I almost got disowned and kicked out because I jockingly said that I was gay

mehmet

If you are the Russian faggot who has spamming /lgbt/ threads on an almost daily basis for a while now, please do come out. Hopefully your backwards father breaks your fucking neck, you obnoxious faggot.

My mom said she would be perfectly ok with me being gay...i guess even that is better than me being khv neet haha.

Your MOM said that
not your dad