HBO SAYS BILL "NIGGER KILLER" MAHER JOKE 'INEXCUSABLE'

CANCELLATION RUMORS

"Bill Maher’s comment last night was completely inexcusable and tasteless," the HBO statement said. "We are removing his deeply offensive comment from any subsequent airings of the show.”

Black Lives Matter leaders have slammed the racist joke. "Bill Maher has got to go. There are no explanations that make this acceptable,” wrote DeRay Mckesson.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/kalevleetaru/2017/03/21/did-russia-just-run-the-worlds-greatest-social-media-campaign/#6437012b3cb8
theguardian.com/media/2016/nov/06/troll-armies-social-media-trump-russian
techcrunch.com/2017/03/30/senate-intelligence-hearing-march-russia-morning-panel/
time.com/magazine/us/4783906/may-29th-2017-vol-189-no-20-u-s/
youtube.com/watch?v=G3rYRC_Rv6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But he gave a million dollars each to Obama and Hillary!

It's the only correct decision. Racism must be stopped.

>literally call niggers subhuman on your youtube channel
>nothing happens
network news was a mistake

"This is the America Trump has created," said an anonymous HBO official. "Hate is now mainstream. The Russians are pitting brother against brothers."

The White House declined comment.

DeRay is a house nigger though

no one should be surprised by Maher's racism after hearing his comments on Islam

>jews jewing jews

This is my favorite type of "controversy"

forbes.com/sites/kalevleetaru/2017/03/21/did-russia-just-run-the-worlds-greatest-social-media-campaign/#6437012b3cb8
theguardian.com/media/2016/nov/06/troll-armies-social-media-trump-russian
techcrunch.com/2017/03/30/senate-intelligence-hearing-march-russia-morning-panel/
time.com/magazine/us/4783906/may-29th-2017-vol-189-no-20-u-s/

Wake up America

Jesus Christ I'm completely torn on this. Bill is a faggot and his show is shit, it deserves to be axed, but giving BLM the satisfaction of the kill? I hate that thought. Jesus, what a conundrum.

This. Islam a peaceful religion. apologize

I'm pretty sure he's said nigger on his show lots of times before. I don't think anyone really cares, but you have to be fake outraged about everything these days. Until a week later when people will forget it ever happened

Muslims aren't a race though

The left eating their own. This is why Trump will be president for 8 years. MAGA.

>REMEMBER THAT TIME CONSERVATIVES GOT MAD THAT A LIBERAL SAID NIGGER

KEK
Fuck off Trumpkin

>Long time enemy of Trump says something barely controversial
>Anonymous social media flooded with masses of similar posts about how supposedly outrageous it is
>Americans wondering why this even made the news cycle
Not hard to see what's going on here

>Average Russian wage is 300 USD per month
How much do they pay you for these posts comrade?

So can we ban cracka from television?

>Conservative snowflakes losing their shit
>...BUT ITS THE LEFT EATING IT'S OWN

This is why you die of a easily preventable accident. You're just too stupid to live.

It was inexcusable such blatant racism from WHITE Bill Maher, its CURRENT YEAR guys. This has stop. Ban he.

I voted for Trump and it was my first time voting but I'm independent and watch this every week.

I would say the outrage is about 3/4 liberal and 1/4 Republican retards piling on.

Chance the Rapper is even joining in now

Does anyone have a link to this moment?

I want to see what everyones losing their shit over but i cant find jack.

It's fucking nothing.

How was the USA able to defeat Russia in the space race? Is it simply because Americans are more intelligent and work harder than Russians?

Why Do Nigs Capitalize Every Single Word ?

It's the tamest joke ever. It wasn't the most amazing joke ever but it was chuckle worthy

youtube.com/watch?v=G3rYRC_Rv6Q

>Black Lives Matter leaders have slammed the racist joke.

Oh, it's nothing.

>look even "who? the who?" is joining this imaginary outrage

KEK

Why do they always fire someone if they say one bad thing?

Russians are subhumans that have achieved nothing noteworthy.

There is no way this is the first time he's said something racially provocative.

Its current year lad.

>It's a Russian shills get called out on their bullshit and stop bumping the thread episode
I feel like I've seen this one before

who?

he used to say nigger on the show all the time?

Because Shit Teachers Teach That You Capitalize "Important" Words And Some People Think Everything Is "Important"

>The crux of the joke (albiet a medicre joke) is "im going to be sarcastic about being privileged and not wanting to do back breaking labor"
>People take this as condemnation of black people for some reason

He should organise an """apology press conference""" then just read out a list of every racial slur for every race, without explanation, then walk off.

Chance is a social justice retard.

Like all filthy junkies that need something else to blame besides themselves

>blacks attacking their allies
niggers kek

Of course not. The "outrage" is entirely manufactured by astroturf groups on social media with a political agenda. BLM and the other dummies are taking the bait of course which lends credibility to their not remotely newsworthy "story."

F A K E N E W S
A
K
E
N
E
W
S

Can someone check the year and tell me what it is, I'm not sure if I should be mad or not. Thanks.

its literally he said that thing about pedophiles, it didn't stick, he's too big to touch now but he's getting hit.
ego, man.

no, they had access to wernher von braun and his nazi science friends data who had experimented on people in the concentration camps while the russians had to build a space program from scratch and even then they had the first satellite, the first animal and the first human in space and coming back again. americans were just first on the moon and then basically quit their space program.

That meme is from last year comrade. Did you not get the new approved meme list? Please contact headquarters.

Because leftists want everyone on state welfare

He made a racist comment and should be fired. It's 2017, not 1017. Bigots.

madonna, that other at the womens march, rosie, colbert, the redhead comedian, now maher

liberals are losing it

Niggers are "conservative snowflakes"?

LEAVE BILL MAHER ALONE

HE'S MY ATHEIST BUDDY

On a long enough timeline, liberals always eat their own.

Glorious. I bet he'll be wishing he took those millions he blew on Shillary's failed campaign and put them into a retirement fund.

I'm always so impressed with how much Trump supporters on anonymous social media know about the Russian space program. It's funny, I don't remember it being emphasized much in my textbooks when I was a kid growing up in America. Maybe your textbooks were a little different from mine comrade?

Sorry I haven't updated yet, my calendar is stuck on current year.

You hear songs with the word nigger every single day on radio, YouTube, MTV. Nicki Minaj, Jay Z, etc. Stupid niggers

What did he say? I don't really follow burger news because you're all insane. Did he call a black man black?

American media has been pushing the "we got help from Nazis" angle for the past few years, they're prepping people.

this explains a lot

He also thinks it's ok for women to have sex with boys! Isn't that evil????? What a monster! Imagine if you were a boy and your hot teacher had sex with you! ICKY!

they won't, and if they do, he'll get picked up by netflix or something

It is . Be enraged.

no no see they say nigg-a ...I think the a makes it ok and the er is where the real racism comes from. I don't know like you said niggers are stupid.

ew that would be gross!

Baloney. Netflix is so far up it's own ass with progressiveness it would never risk hiring A RACIST!

This applies to #FireColbert, but the line Maher crossed is so much more obvious. Plus, liberals just like Colbert way better than Maher.

>Black Lives Matter leaders have slammed the racist joke. "Bill Maher has got to go. There are no explanations that make this acceptable,” wrote DeRay Mckesson.
god i hate this nigger

doesn't he live in a house owned by Soros?

Are speaking when Osama Bin Affleck got mad at him?

>Kathy Griffin holds up a fake head
>gets fired, dropped sponsors

>Maher says the N word on a private cable network
>threats of cancellation, removes references from future airings

>man makes fun of handicapped people
>man literally jokes about killing someone and not losing supporters
>advocates beating up protesters which actually ends up happening
>wants to ban all Muslims from the US
>becomes President

AMERICA

Yeah, he shouldn't have said that.

>line Maher crossed
If you believe that you haven't watched the show much. This isn't even remotely controversial. It's just a bunch of astroturfed outrage on anonymous social media ginned up into some clickbait for the news cycle.

Its the Trump curse.

>there are people who legitimately believe this

Yes a white man said nigger on your premium channel late night talk show

Nothing to see here besides some good ole honest flash in the pan culture shock

Its unfortunate but we need to move on to the more pressing and dangerous issues, (climate change) rather than debate your cable subscriptions

>>wants to ban all Muslims from the US

nothing wrong with that.

Some senator said he would love it if Maher came and work in the fields with him. Maher said "work in the fields? Senator, I'm a house nigga"

>o'reilly ousted
>now maher

absolute comedy gold

Uhh no, they cancelled a black people show and a LGTQAILOALBBQ show.

They are getting ready to cross over to the Maher March, its time to jump off the sinking SJW libshit ship and come down to the politically incorrect liberal mix thing.

Context is all that matters. He made a joke saying "I'm a house nigger" in response to being asked to do work "in the fields". It was funny in context and everyone is just having a knee jerk reaction to that word being used.

Not according to the law.

>he doesn't think Russia is a 3rd world shithole
t. Underage from r/the Donald

Le freedom of le speech, le no freedom from le consequences.

Yeah.
It is almost like people don't stop reading once they leave high school, weird right?

What's to be torn on? Maher is a massive fedora tipping Reddit-tier faggot but this is ridiculous. I guess DeRay and the like were feeling antsy now that Soros and the DNC stopped giving a fuck about propping up BLM's decaying corpse.

Bill "I'm a liberal fella, but if I was a slave I'd be High Yella" Maher

you guys shouldn't want him fired. HBO will replace him with someone who's PC and even more left wing.

Fuck him he supports BLM so now it's hilarious that he's in risk of losing his show because of them. He shouldn't be a virtue signaling cuck next time.

ITT: Russians pushing today's anti-American propaganda story. Bill Maher saying "nigga" isn't remotely controversial.

Not gonna lie, former Maher supporter here. It's heartbraking to watch him crash and burn, but in all honesty we can't let this man get on the air and say to an Afro-American "That's what happens when you interrupt the white man you fucking nigger."

That's something a racist would say

It's jelly yuros, same people who claim the moon landing didn't happen in the first place.

Tell us more about how great the Russian space program was and how America didn't really win the space race because landing on the moon first wasn't really that big of a deal.

Uh, no sweety. Trump never made fun of handicapped people, he made fun of a reporter who happened to be handicapped, big difference.
He advocted punching BACK when aggressive, violent liberal rioters tried to attack his supporters at his rallies.
He never wanted to ban ALL muslims from the US, just stop immigration from terrorist prone muslim countries until they have reworked out a way to properly vet people coming in.

The constant spreading of rumors, conspiracies and blatant lies like what you are doing is why he became president. People are frankly sick and tired of dishonest liberals spreading falsehood and propaganda just to push their agenda.

>muh pedestrian outlook

I love watching mongs like you parrot the same low-rung trash. As a right-wing conservative it does nothing but make me feel safe in the knowledge that you libtards will never get anywhere in life.

Check Yo Privilige Wite Boi

That's it? Yeah burgers are still insane.

he's done, you can't do that, everyone that has, has been scrubbed from the public eye

>people are still afraid of words because they think saying them will make them racist
As if saying "the N word" doesn't make everyone think of the word nigger anyway. Fucking retarded liberals.

That's so dumb, what if someone with a Boston accent says it. They drop their r's so they say nigga when they mean nigger. See how dumb it is.

Also it's literally a slur, by that I mean it's a slurred version of negro started by Southern rednecks. Hell wouldn't be shocked if black slaves themselves invented it (or black slave owners)

Kek
As an expert in racist jokes i say that this joke is racist and worth a chuckle