>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg
>CLINTON CASH FULL MOVIE
youtu.be/td2pyyCau30

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RXVfI04GD58
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Main_Page
youtube.com/watch?v=Cup60p9pii8
breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/30/satirical-clinton-game-accepted-apple-app-store-following-breitbart-report/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MOVEMENT

You know it

Recycle this one later Go here:

My God, is anyone else watching Fox News?
They're trying to say the RNC was a total disaster, while the DNC was "Tight, Patriotic and Unified".
Anyone I've talked to believes the complete opposite, and I live in New York for Christ's sake.
I really haven't watched any other news stations besides Fox Business, but has Fox News really gotten this bad?

i did but nothing happened

Awoooo~

The newspapers have been saying the same thing. It's pretty obvious why Trump wants to enforce our libel laws; there is no journalistic integrity anymore.

You were supposed to use this image. Don't fall for fake kike physics.

Preparing this thread for takeover!

These could be useful

TRUMP'S FAVORITE SONG
youtube.com/watch?v=RXVfI04GD58

HAND OVER THE POLICIES, DAHNALD

WHEN WILL WE GET TOUGH, WHEN WILL WE GET SMART? WE'VE GOT TO DO IT FAST, FOLKS. WE NEED TO RENEGOTIATE OUR TRADE DEALS AND STOP THE TPP FROM BEING SIGNED BY RICH PEOPLE LIKE DAHNALD AND HIS CRONIES.

DAHNALD HAS NEVER TALKED ABOUT ANY OF THESE ISSUES BEFORE -- HE WON'T FIX A THING, BELIEVE ME

-H

I am aware. I actually have to mute the channel or something when they show a clip of her speaking.

MAGA

Fox News had a coup, Ailes was sacked, Megyn Kelly is working for the globalists/DNC. There is something of a civil war happening behind the scenes right now, Hannity, Jeanine, Bolling, Dobbs are all still based, but I assume they're trying to push those kinds of people out, I hope they have long contracts.

Just don't give ratings to the shows that are obviously in the tank for DNC. Geraldo, Brit Hume, Krauthammer, etc are all working for the DNC.

I called it Rape cause it's raping the target

anyone done any hat mods?
I was thinking about making the white text glow in the dark

There's lots of shills for hill at Fox. Wallace, Kelly, Baier, etc.

I wonder if all the based ones will leave for either their own stuff or some independent media. I hope not but it's a concern.

congratulations

nice

I wish they made a black and gold one.

did I miss something funny?

oh you mean irl

They're probably trying to hold out long enough to cancel out the propaganda until Trump can get in and break up the media hegemony.

Anyone know the ratings he n crooked pulled in??

Has it been confirmed the RNC had higher ratings than the DNC?

These threads are anal cancer

I'm not a shill
I don't want any leaders running this nation anymore

I want you sad, pathetic assholes to grow a pair of testicles and learn how to defend your own land and stop relying on people to defend it for you.

Faggots.

>Encourage abortion and birth control for undesirables
>Encourage healthy, white couples to have as many kids as possible
>close the border
>Trade policies that benefit the American (white) people
>Nationalize banks, outlaw usury (slavery)
>Build up military to defend American (white) interests from all enemies domestic and abroad

Can everyone agree these are good policies?

Hopefully Trump fills the CIA and FBI with pro-white geniuses

I only watch Fox Business & Hannity now. Fox News and the rest of the MSM are all globalist dicksuckers.

I'll be taking those viewers, Donald.

>Off-topic
Newfags, next weekend we have the first round of the 4ccup. This will be Sup Forums's year.
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Main_Page

youtube.com/watch?v=Cup60p9pii8

#3wordHillary is still blowing up, but they took it off the trending list. I have never experienced hatred like this and I hope the people controlling Twitter suffer long and agonizing deaths.

I wonder what it smells like.

Real talk, why did Trump take aim at the parents of the dead mudslime soldier? Yeah the dad was an obtuse fuckhead misrepresenting Trumps issues, but its going to be the same shit like with the judge nonsense, only he doesnt have the fact that the guy belongs to a hate group as an advantage.

oh fug, I almost forgot about this.

He's just so goddamn fast.

PROOF TRUMP VISITS Sup Forums

Trump was browsing Trump General and posted train meme to his twitter at 3AM on 7/30/2016. A new Trump General was created around 3:30AM while Trump was still lurking. Then a challenge was offered to Mr. Trump, to tweet the word "amazing" in his next tweet, to prove he was watching. And he did just that. His very next tweet. Pic related. Here is the thread from 3AM this morning:

Yes, Trump confirmed it on Twitter.

That would be baller as fuck.

Not that I have an issue with the black one I already have. It's like a stealth MAGA hat. Everybody knows what the red one says, but they have to actually read the black one. They never see it coming until it's already in their face.

b-b-b-b-but
$3000 iPhones!!!!!! I need those nets to catch suicidal Chinese factory workers so I can buy the new one and no human is illegal and build bridges not walls!!!

>friend group text
>clinton facebook meme with a misspelled header gets posted
>find immediately find out all my friends are libcucks, current year man worshippers, shills for hill, "Trump is sn idiot, he can't be president" people, or the "ugh i'm so above this shit, having a political opinion is stupid" faggots

Donald had higher ratings that Hillshill but I think that for days 1-3 DNC had more

because muh Katy Perry muh Demi Lovato muh Obama

love
America's
hat.

Bless their souls, cause that shit is going to be tough.

do you recommend a black one for someone living in a super liberal city?

Super Sayian 2 speed. How fast is Donuld?

How many points are on there? 49?

Because admitting you are wrong is not what strong leaders do.

He knows what he's doing, even if we sometimes don't.

I didn't even know there was a hillary twitter.

Hide this. There is no need to be recognised.

The one night I go to bed at a reasonable hour and the Donald himself was on.

He uses the word amazing all the time.

Fox totally sold out

Independent media is blowing up. Maybe if they get forced out, they can pick up there.

Bunch of fucking sniveling rats.

are they on the dnc payroll too? I thought that at least the last conservative newsoutlet will stay on Trumps side.

>the fact that the guy belongs to a hate group as an advantage

like the MSM ever conveyed that to normies, and in this case what Trump didn't say anything that bad

With a source?

I love the black because it can go with anything. Black and gold would be fucking sweet.

IIRC it was 33m for Trump's speech and 28m for Clinton's, but the whole DNC was around 28m viewers, while the whole RNC had much lower numbers (25m? I don't remember)

What this means is that Trump personally drew a lot of viewers who only care about him, while Hillary personally drew almost no viewers who only care about her.

People want the wall! Their tired of the Chyna! Nobody who was already going to vote for Trump cares about what bantz he said or says.

he has used the word amazing in 300 of his tweets. in the history of his account. out of over 32k. and this was in the thread right after he posted the train meme so he was known to be watching

KATRINA ON DOBBS

No, I doubt it's delicious.

I remember my first Anarchist youtube video

fight the power, bro!

When Roger Ailes was fired, we knew it would become a shitshow.

I personally don't care if libs don't like me, but yes.

Plus, black goes with everything, and if you're tall you can tilt it up to hide it instead of having to remove it.

GOING TO NAWLINS

>IIRC it was 33m for Trump's speech and 28m for Clinton's

Wew lad.

>but the whole DNC was around 28m viewers, while the whole RNC had much lower numbers (25m? I don't remember)

Expected. The DNC had dumb celebrities and the current president while the RNC had actual politicians.

All she does is Tweet about Trump. It's hilarious. One tweet was just "Imagine Donald Trump in the White House" with no context.

There's an unofficial one @ Salient Arts

>What this means is that Trump personally drew a lot of viewers who only care about him, while Hillary personally drew almost no viewers who only care about her.
Again, exactly what we would expect kek

Hillary has ZERO enthusiasm and is relying entirely on rank-and-file Democrats and MUH VAGINA voters.

Trump should make hats with NFL themed colors for teams in important swing states.

>having normies for friends
>2015+1
end it all

he should do the half-time show during next superbowl too

I think it's 32.

>We're gonna win so much, we're gonna win more than the Broncos!

That would be a cool 150 bucks for his campaign when my whole family buys the blue and orange one.

He wouldn't be able to keep them on the shelves.

>Mfw theres a qt Trump girl that goes to my college

The reason why mainstream media is retarded, whether CNN or FOX is because they try to get retards on completely opposite camps comment on some shit.

So all you get is a clusterfuck of people saying the Establishment is Good, and the Establishment is bad.

Voting is dumb.
Putting people in charge of your life is stupid.
You know how to bring about real change?
Fiscal responsibility for yourself.
Social responsibility for yourself.
Stop telling other people what to do.
You don't like niggers?
Don't invite them on your property.
You don't like spics?
You don't like muslims?
Defend your own personal property and stop acting like you have claim over ownership of me or my body.

What do you guys think Trump has planned for the possibility of a Bill Clinton death before the election? They must have considered it as a possibility, whether it's one planned or coincidental. It could get her a lot of sympathy votes. We've all seen the clips of Bill...

Jealous. Mine was full of retards who believed the media lies.

They're all I have.

What happened to the insider? He hasn't posted for a week now...

is this your first political opinion?

read a book

On Dobbs right now, evidently 33.3 vs 34.9

not sure where I got the 28m from (maybe RNC sans Trump?)

Please reply

On thursday night Hill had 4.95 million likes. Today it's 5.2 million.

Is this serious?

What's going on?

lol, grow up. the libertarian party is a meme.

This.

The Dems had Obongo, ill Bill, Bernie and Hillary speaking, while also being expectant to see if Bernie would cuck himself or grow a pair. And as you said, the dumb celebrities.

The RNC had only Trump and El Rato speaking and...mabe Ivanka?

Hannity is so pro-Trump I wouldn't be surprised if he's decorated his bedroom with pictures of the Trump family.

UNKEKED HUCK ON DOBBS

They'll start blowing up social media with all the rapes.

bots

breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/30/satirical-clinton-game-accepted-apple-app-store-following-breitbart-report/

Have a laff courtesy of BB, m8s.

Now that I think about it, every NFL team from a swing state is shit except the Steelers.

>Mr. Huckabee, what did you think of Clinton's speech?
>That's 66 minutes of my life I'll never get back