Zootopia

We've done it. $1,000,000,000. Very much looking forward to the comics and the sequel, but what should the plot be?

More real world issues, or just fun with Nick and Judy?

I make this heartfelt post about 1 billion and it literally kills the thread.

J
U
S
T

First for OTP

If they never make a sequel I'd be okay with that. Not saying that I don't want a sequel, but I'm satisfied with the amazing movie we got already.

>You will never have fun with the bun
>You will never wear socks with the fox

>but what should the plot be?
Judy realizes the powers of the police are limited and begins to call on her mob connections as well as Nick's con-man savvy, and is quickly consumed by her lust for power and increasingly ruthless tactics

When our PCs can render Zootopia in real time in a few decades, I'm sure a game will be made that allows us all to do just that.

The question is, will you remain faithful to Judy and Nick or will you let your loyalties waver?

94 days after its release in Canada & USA. Oh to be inside Disney Animation monday morning.

Obviously they need to do a "police brutality/can't trust the police" theme.

>Zootopia is an original IP and it makes 1 billion in just 94 days
>Captain America : Civil War has made 1.3 billion so far
>Finding Dory is coming out in two weeks which will probably gross near 1.25 billion over the course of the year.

How the fuck does Disney keep doing this Sup Forums?

You've done nothing but line Disney's pockets.

Disney has not obligation or commitment to do anything.

It was a shallow world, held up by a shallow theme, and the only reason it did so well was because a combination of the stellar animations and its liberal rhetoric.

Remove both of those, and it's generic as fuck.

That would be a terrible theme. At least you're joking, but I'm sure that some people do genuinely think that that would be a good idea.

It's also incorrect, but that's for Sup Forums.

As a non-furry I'm not quite sure why I love this movie so much. Something about the plot makes me in love with the story and setting in general.

Really happy to see it hit a milestone like the billion :)

Okay

I 2nd that.. they can leave it as it is and i'd be cool with that.

BUNE JUDY

Im saying to show they aren't brutal you degenerate fuck. We can Sup Forums anywhere, people need to know. Actually a chimp out movie with actual chimps would be really funny. Zim Zam fursona when?

I still find it difficult to pinpoint why this movie feels the most furry over KFP and others

its true, the movie is not that good, is just that people want to fuck animals that badly.

some other people try to pretend to be in zootopia because they don't have friends in real life.

I think that pretty much explains adults obsessing with kids cartoons

AYY WHO /SMUGSBANDO/ HERE?

When are we going to reach the Avatar levels of killing yourself because you can't be in that world.

>they will never do this with Judy
Fucking why. Why do the gays get so much material from this film? This is all Bryon's doing.

again, I'm not a furry, only furry fags would kill themselves because they can't be blue cats

He's literally perfect

It's been a great ride.

Texted a non-believer that he lost the bet and that I want my pitcher of beer next weekend. Hehheh..

Not sure, not into the furry scene whatsoever. This is the only disney movie I've seen recently and it was pure coincidence that I did.

the fox is a black dude, right?

no, the race issue isnt a 1:1 parallel for the 100th time

I can't believe the movie really reached 1 billion. I am really hoping for more/better merchandise, and if possible, a sequel.

This has been a great ride. Thanks guys.

I have a crush on Nick

Whose hyped for Tuesday?

he has to be black since judy is white.

black cop and white cop, that's the formula and foxes are like the black people of animals

Because it tries to imitate reality more than other talking animal movies. Kung Fu Panda is a fantasy movie so the fact that they're talking animals is inconsequential to the world building (they could be anything it wouldn't matter). Whereas in zootopia everything is more grounded in reality and the talking animal concept is even given an explanation to help make the world seem more real, more livable (and therefore more easily self insertable).

>judy is white.

k lol

I won't be able to get the dvd until friday, it hurts...

who's getting the Target exclusive?

What's happening?

Voting day for me. Gotta make sure Bernie wins the primary then I can run to Target and pick up Zootopia!

What's going on Tuesday?

kys friendo

That's not very nice friendo :)

you're right sorry friendo

Of course! Only the best for Jude the Dude.

Jesus Christ, you aren't all Bernie faggots, are you?

Comfy

>Judy is white

>There's never been a white cop before!
gg

oh shit thats not a bad comparison desu

>but muh race parallels

Do the Mario! Er, I mean...The Nick!

Swing your tail, from side to side, come on it's time to go do the Nick!

Na, I support Trump and Brexit tbqh

Sans Zootopia, which I liked, Disney brand name and shills working overtime probably.

Doesn't hurt Facebook typically has one upcoming or new disney-produced film trending 3/4 days of each week.

Now that is the correct way to be strong without looking like Schwarzenegger with mammaries.

True.
>he doesn't want to make America great again

Reminder that this is supposed to be the inspiration for Squirrel Girl's current body.

I'd vote for Trump if Judy voted for him.

But she is not a landwhale.

I would love for a TV show to happen.

Nick and Judy doing detective work that would further build their relationship which could also lead into a sequel. But a man can dream, though.

Seriously, this series could go anywhere.

I'll be voting Trump in the general, but I want to hug Judy and kiss Nick.

You got those the wrong way around, friend.

Neither is SG, it's just that I'm not sure that in that artstyle, she can be said to have a consistent bodytype.

you chose the wrong meme candidate friend

But we already have Disney infinity.

Why is this so popular?
It's not bad, but it's hardly worth all the attention imo.
It didn't stick with me like other movies. It's just a bunch of talking animals

I thought that had been shut down recently? And I'd only play a Zootopia game with the same quality of characters as the film, which will take a while...

>It's just a bunch of talking animals

Why no HD yet

Finance and felony comes out

For me:

>Nick and Judy are two of the best characters in recent memory -- not only depth-wise, but how real they seem. The animators did a great job injecting them with so much physical character

>snappy dialogue

>has emotional scenes without feeling forced or manipulative (looking at you Pixar)

>tackles issue of prejudice rather fairly with both sides having their own faults rather than one being painted as pure evil in contrast with the goodness of the other

>fantastic world-building and a ridiculous amount of creativity for a film made by Disney, which often is very by-the-numbers and bland in their movies

>arguably the best CGI animation put to film with some of the best attention-to-detail I've ever seen

I realised that it was the Blu-ray. Actually forgotten since it's been on torrent sites for so long

I agree with this person.

Get Rockstar on that pronto

I think they're really good characters because I can relate to them. As someone that just moved from a small town to a big city for a job I can relate with pretty much everything the movie represents (sans furry stuff).

Rockstar games look like shit though

no, actually, Nick is a fox

I hope they do nothing so all you fur fags will fuck off

Why`s that, user?

>he's this mad

>responding

Well well well, it look`s like someone is rather cross.

We thrive on your hatred. It feeds us.

Someone tore Nick`s hand off

well damn. we $100,000,000 now.

Fuck this world.

I feel the entire movie could have been avoided had Bogo taken one minute to tell Judy that everyone starts out at the bottom, that he himself wrote parking tickets when he first joined up, rookies are rookies and she has to earn her way to real police cases. Then she's happy doing her job and earning her way on her own merits, not by forcing her way into a case she had no business with.

I think it was more a matter of him seeing her as a liability.

but he is meant to be the equivalent of a black person in zootopia

cops don't start out as meter maids though. That's like hiring someone to work as an accountant and then telling them they're on janitorial duty.

a while ago, an user pointed out that parking enforcement and police officer were actually disparate sections on the application form.

so yeah, he was being a bit of a dick.

Well, that about does it. We /successful/ now. Naysayers on suicide watch, Byron Howard's wet dream has come true. 2ootopia is hopefully a go as well. and a vidya to replace the infinitetrash

>I popped the weasel!

what did she mean by this?

She used unfair stereotypical lingo for the apprehension of a Weasel-Zootopian without reading his rights.

>when you trigger autismos on your Yik Yak feed so hard that they actually put stuff like this together

How is everybody else raising awareness of Zootopia?

oh god user what are you doing

What Yik Yak feed are you on?
I remember some user posted Judy pics to Warwick a while back.