Castration Lotteries: THE Solution to Toxic Masculinity

Which countries are brave enough to mandate selective castration as a new progressive form of civil service?

>Administered like Conscription
>Every week a new set of males would be selected and have to report to a Female & Person-of-Sexuality Committee for review of their service.
>Under privileged POC, refugees and the like are spared
>On that month's Castration Day, all selected males will be paraded before the town in a jubilant celebration of conquering rape, violence and racism.
>With modern technology, the average white male could be castrated and had his wounds laser cauterized in a matter of seconds.
>The severed testicles will be donated to a local Feminist artistic coop

I know it sounds grotesque to many but this would certainly eliminate PIV rape and probably curb violence to only occasional outbursts of anti-racist actions. I think it's time for the Nordic Countries to lead the way in this bold new project. Is anyone interested in starting local chapters to mobilize public interest in solutions like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iSNEn4m5Ot0
youtube.com/watch?v=aAqIFtlH_hA
politicalforum.com/womens-rights/346066-all-men-should-castrated-international-castration-day.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to nut in that bitch

I'm moving to Ascension Island and living a life of solitude if this happens.

>implying the US doesn't already castrate rapists

That sagging arm
Holy shit not even my 98 old grandma that can't remember my dads name has that much sag.

that's literally my fetish

Which countries are brave enough to mandate selective spading as a new progressive form of civil service?

>Administered like Conscription
>Every week a new set of females would be selected and have to report to a male & Person-of-Sexuality Committee for review of their service.
>Superior asian QT, redpilled women and the like are spared
>On that month's Spading Day, all selected females will be paraded before the town in a jubilant celebration of conquering rape by deciet, Alimony abuse and affirmative action.
>With modern technology, the average female could be spayed and have her vagina laser cauterized in a matter of seconds.
>The severed ovaries will be donated to a local church of kek artistic coop

I know it sounds grotesque to many but this would certainly eliminate rape and seduction and probably curb violence to only occasional outbursts of anti-liberal. I think it's time for the Eastern Countries to lead the way in this bold new project. Is anyone interested in starting local chapters to mobilize public interest in solutions like this?

should only apply to white males

Who's going to enforce it, women? Leftist men? Neither of them would be physically capable of, the latter would actually come around relatively quickly because many of them are on board solely for pity sex and being castrated means there wont be any, not even a chance.

Apparently any type of exercise is a tool of the patriarchy.

>Replacing random acts of sexually aggressive violence with other acts of sexually aggressive violence.

This will not do anything good for society whatsoever.

why dont we just practice eugenics instead? then faggot threads like OP's wouldn't become a thing

>eliminate PIV rape
it's not about eliminating PIV rape it's about legalizing VA(round)P rape

This fuckhole does not look like Armin Meiwes. But she do sound like she eat like him.

Should there be any benefits or compensation given to the selected males? I figure a Bachelor/NEET tax could finance the equipment and administration. How could we make this more humane so it's more palatable to the masses?

Fucking leaf

The castration is the benefit.

Castration in exchange for basic income.

We do this too, sort-of, as even a high-risk offender has almost no chance or reoffence without any sex drive. A paedophile won't escape free of charge by castrating himself before the trial, but the severity of his sentence will go down a whole lot.

Holy shit the based leafs are out today.

How the fuck do women get arms like that? fucking disgusting imo

youtube.com/watch?v=iSNEn4m5Ot0

Begin. the Gender war.

Isn't this an argument to push for normative castrations and penectomies more urgently?

>Those bingo wings

Nothing wrong with this.

and so begins my unholy alliance with Ahmed...

youtube.com/watch?v=aAqIFtlH_hA

She was morbidly obese but lost a lot of weight on her diet of yeasty clam and furious fisting exercise

Gaining weight then losing it.

I looked that up on UD.
> Bingo wings
> The hanging fat that swings from an obese womans upper arms when they are raised and shaken while shouting "Bingo!" during a tournament.
> "Check out the bingo wings on fat ass over there".
I don't think I've ever laughed so damned hard.

You know this has already been argued against in Sweden

>castration is useless, you can still rape with a broomstick or whatever

Because rape is not about sex, it's abuse of women, HOW you do it isn't important.

This is why we have the 2nd Ammendment.

I'm looking for sources but I think there are a number of compelling health benefits to Castration:

>If done young enough you grow taller
>No chance of prostate or testicular cancer
>No mood disorders
>30% longer life span
>Better mental acuity and higher intelligence

Would you trade your rapist nuts for these buffs?

Who wants this toxic masculinity near them? Ew.

This must be what the Hebrews felt when they first gazed upon the filthy goyim

Dumb, kys famm

Can you volunteer to save someone else from getting their junk removed? I'd do it. Not because of "toxic masculinity" but because of "toxic femininity" I guess you'd call it.

Every time I step outside, I'm irrationally fearful that one of the women I encounter will have read one too many feminist blogs, that they'll get mad at me for existing, accuse me of rape and send me to jail for years and years. If I were castrated, I'd never have to be afraid of that again. I could just show the judge that I no longer have a dick with which to rape. It's not like I've ever put it to much use anyway.

>That sagging arm skin
Good for her, she stopped making excuses and decided to not be a fatass anymore.

Hey finnbro can you hook me up with a swedish mauser

Can an American in Finland buy one? I know they have based gun laws as the kids say

>selective

They'd rig it so it was 90% white guys.

At least college girls would be safe.

How about we just encourage more male on male rape since it doesn't matter what happens to men?
Like... Let's just round them all up from time to time, throw them in prison, and let them rape and bludgeon the shit out of each other.
That's a solid plan, right?

how about you start with yourself? dont forget to stream it for our entertainment

>Under privileged POC, refugees and the like are spared

Nope, refugees especially need to be castrated.

Opting into castaration? who would do that?

Reminds me of this. Good read, it never fails to make me hard.

politicalforum.com/womens-rights/346066-all-men-should-castrated-international-castration-day.html

god damn free castration? i had to pay $3,500 for mine

Fuck me, are american hospitals really that expensive?

Sans insurance, yes

fuck yes
I mean I even threatened my shrink and told her I was doing it myself and still insurance didn't cover me. At least the poison glands are gone now and I my boobs are growing again.

>If the male is too young for a "spouse", their mother or closest female relative will decide.
Getting wanked off by your mum?

Holy fuck.

I've seen people do totally insane stuff with an elastrator and a burdizzo. It made my stomach churn.