youtube.com/watch?v=63iuB-cSY7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=JaBh-B6F2sk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's been topped at least six times

>Spider-Man
>Spider-Man 2
>The Dark Knight
It was topped a long time ago.

Batman v Superman topped it. On that note, why do people shit on the Joker art gallery scene? It's my favorite part of the movie.

>raimifags

Le rain drops keep falling on my head

The Spidey trilogy is garbage and Raimi is a spineless cuck for sucking studio cock and letting them put in Venom

So the answer is No, got it.

It's an awful film desu

>Raimi is a spineless cuck for sucking studio cock and letting them put in Venom
You do realize the studio holds all the power and could've fired him if he didn't obey, right?

>Burtonfags

Le party man

>Check this out. He must've been king of the Nigger people

Raimi was a hack who just stole from Burton.

>in literally every raimi film spider-man is crying like a bitch

Yeah no thanks I wanted a Spidey film not a subtle self-insert for all of the director's passed failed relationships.

>Burton's dogshit idea of a story
>can't turn head 5 degrees
>can't be topped

wew.

Tim Burton is literally George Lucas after listening to a bunch of Cure albums.
Fantastic visuals, zero depth. Needs a lot of help with his storytelling.

Yeah, I can't believe the fucking pussy cried over the death of his uncle. It was inexcusable, everyone knows that when a family member you love dies you're supposed to laugh it off.

I don't think it's the best, but I certainly think it's up there.

Nicholson Joker is one of the few capeshit villains I actually like.

>this nitpicking
Are you ever going to post some legitimate criticism? I could just as easily nitpick the Burton Batman films.

Is it wrong that I like Burton Batman and Raimi Spidey equally? Batman 89, Darkman, Beetlejuice and Evil Dead were all I'd watch on VHS as a kid.

I liked Burton and Raimi's take on this genre. Not too serious like Nolan/Snyder shit, not too quippy like the MCU shit. It was the perfect aesthetic of dark, camp, scary and everything.

>I could just as easily nitpick the Burton Batman films.
By all means senpai

It already has been

Yes, literally 3 years later. Ultimate pleb filter and best capeshit ever.

I wanna pet that kitty.

Nolan topped Burton and them himself

>Batman Returns
>X-Men 2
>Spiderman
>Spiderman 2
>Batman Begins
>The Dark Knight
>Iron Man
>The Avengers
>Days of Future Past
>arguably BvS

check out this pleb

A E S T H E T I C
S
F
U
C
K

goat catwoman

>the goofy music that Prince did
>the ridiculous costume
>Batman blows up a fucking chemical plant and kills countless people
>Michael Keaton is a good Batman but a bland Bruce Wayne
I love Burton's Batman films but nitpicking them is pretty easy.

you mean... proper topped?

nope

No one seems to understand the Batman tone in movie form

Good Batman in other forms:
Batman the Animated Series
Arkham video games
Gotham tv series (when stupid shit like Fish Mooney and Bruce clone isnt on screen)

>>The Avengers
>>Days of Future Past
>>arguably BvS
>check out this pleb

Nobody has ever shat on that scene. Where are you getting your facts, underageb&?

Keaton was a horrible Bruce Wayne on the original but a lot better in Returns. My biggest issue with the original is how much Vicki Vale sucks compared to Catwoman.

This is pretty accurate. Ed Wood is great though.

Even game is GOAT.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MlGDKfgz4fA

Batman didn't blow up the chemical plant. The Batmobile did. Bats wasn't even in the drivers seat, And nobody told those guys to run after it shooting, they could have ran out.

Also, this Batman didn't have a no kill policy. Perfectly in line with the 1930s interpretation this version is based off of.

Checkmate faggot.

They clearly proved you wrong, delusional faggot

And let's not forget this kino made that capeshit cartoon kino possible.

Comic book autists love to rip apart Burton's Batman for being unfaithful to the source material.

Best version of Riddler and Penguin in live action is in Gotham (minus gay). Penguin needs to fatten up and get a monocle in like the final episodes of the series and it will be goat.

yes

>Batman didn't blow up the chemical plant. The Batmobile did. Bats wasn't even in the drivers seat
You sound like the kids who argue that Jigsaw dindu nuffin.

I could never beat this fucking thing. Joker kicked my ass every time.

once again only Sup Forums do it right

>not liking those capeshits
I mean, they're easily the worst 3 on the list, but come on my man. Fassbender alone in DofP is better than anything in Batman.

Millenials were a mistake.

(s-sauce for that gif though?)

>Also, this Batman didn't have a no kill policy. Perfectly in line with the 1930s interpretation this version is based off of.
Couldn't you use this same sorta logic to defend Raimi's Spider-Man films? I'm sure there are at least a few issues of Spider-Man where Peter gets really emotional and cries a lot.

>ridiculous costume

The Batman Returns suit is the best Batman has ever looked, bar none. The cowl, the cape, the sleekness of it. It's top notch. Second best is the Affleck suit from BvS.

Anyone that likes Shumacher and Nolan's ugly, gaudy costumes should kill themselves.

I was talking about the Batman 89 costume, senpai. It looks like cheap rubber.

Why does this film look so low budget on every level?

Okay, you can argue that DoFP is better than Burton's Batman but you can't seriously argue fucking BvS is better. It's a fucking mess.

cheap rubber was the one your father used when he was fucking your mom in your birthday some years the same age as you.

this, the cape is made of rubber for some reason, his belt i always flopping around, looks like shit

IM DA JOKER BABY!

What? Just because I'm defending the Burton Batman shit doesn't mean I hate Raimi Spider-Man.

I think both are great. Like them or hate them, their superhero flicks were wholly original and fun. Woulda loved to see Burton get a third shot at Batman and Raimi a fourth shot at Spider-Man.

It amazes me how many times WB and Sony have fucked up and rebooted shit, but they wouldn't give two dudes that put them (and the genre) on the map another chance. Especially after not one, not two, but numerous critical and financial successes.

youtu.be/LjQPXvQ7ZPQ

>It's a fucking mess

there's no way Raimi would have wanted to do a 4th Spiderman. They were right to end it after 3, the mistake was rebooting it like 4 years later. And I kind of doubt Burton was interested in doing Batman again either.

Oh, I thought you were the faggot who posted and . I agree with you. Both the Burton Batman films and Raimi Spider-Man films are great and it's a shame that neither director got another shot.

>Will it EVER be topped?
It happened last year

Friendly reminder that Batman 1989 is the first Oscar winning capekino.

you're not wrong, but I'd much rather watch BvS again than Batman. Yes, Batman is more coherent but
Lex > Joker
Lois > Vicki Vale
Batfleck > Keaton
Burton is better than Snyder though

>tfw you come to Sup Forums just to hide capeshit threads and refresh just for another dozen to pop up

He would've done if it he had been given a good script. The problem is every script Sony came up with was fucking terrible and Sony wanted Raimi to begin shooting ASAP.

>Lex > Joker
No fucking way, Jack hamming it up is infinitely more entertaining than Jesse acting like an autist.

any human being who happens to have a vagina, is a better choice for catwoman than Hathaway

Oh, well then yeah. I agree. The '89 suit is way too rough for all the reasons you mentioned. Still though, I give the filmmakers mad props for it. It's the template used for pretty much all capeshit costumes since. They definitely improved 10 fold by Returns.

The first one has a charm to it. And let's be honest, it never looks as bad on film as it does in a still image. They lit it perfectly.

Not him, but that scene gets bullied consistently.

Wrong.

Have you seen Gotham?

guess what, '89 had all the pretty images coupled with the added plus of a coherent story

shut the fuck up millenial manlet, btw have you seen her face? it's clearly a casting choice to recall goat catwoman's face

>Lex>Joker

WTF?

Before Ledger, Jack was quite literally the GOAT. You could watch Eisenberg sperg out for three hours as over Nicholson shooting and gassing people and trolling Batman? You're crazy.

I like Affleck in BvS, but man, those scenes of Luthor just made me feel embarrassed watching it. Especially those God awful scenes with him and the senator lady or at that party where he's ranting about gods and shit. I hope you're not serious.

youtube.com/watch?v=ou1nGtiu4IE

youtube.com/watch?v=63iuB-cSY7Q

youtube.com/watch?v=JaBh-B6F2sk

And after Ledger too. I'd say Jack's will outlast him. Ledger's Joker was good, but most of the hype was accumulated due to his early death.

>Ledger's Joker was good
Why didn't they cast Tom Waits? It would've been the same performance and freed up money to maybe make the Batman scenes tolerable.

It was called batman returns.

Sam Raimi really enjoyed making Spider-Man films until the suits started shitting all over his vision. He would happily do another one if the suits promised to not meddle.

dont let that cunnyjuice blind you user

You sound like an idiot.

Camren Bicondova is the best Catwoman. Why are you too scared to admit it?
Camren isn't a cunny she's a badass. I love Pfeiffer but she's not the best Cat anymore.

Whether you're a Pfeifferfag, Newmarfag or a Carmen cunnyfag, can we all admit that they're much better than Anne Hathaway? I don't know if it was Nolan's boring aesthetic or what, but her Catwoman was bland as shit.

why?

here are the reasons I hate Hathaway:
>boring as fuck
>as expressive as a statue
>same acting every damn movie
>a super punchable face

what are your reasons for liking her?

>>a super punchable face

how could anyone hate that face

Return of the Joker is better

Even her fucking hair is recalling Pfeiffer.

I can't dismiss Julie Newmar from the Adam West batman. Sexy as fuck.
But returns is responsible for my vinyl fetish. And pfeiffer was pure sex responsible for so many 80s and 90s boners.

>a super punchable face
You have issues friend.

>same acting every damn movie
She's pretty great when she gets hammy. Shame she doesn't do it more often and instead just does her best interpretation of a plank of wood.

You're kind of proving his point with that particular image. She looks like an annoying rat.

Nice tits though. Too bad TDKR completely took the sex appeal out of Catwoman.

There is a shameless tracking shot of her ass in the cat suit, and she totally coozes as part of her repertoire.

>make joker the murderer of batman's parents, turning his whole mission to protect the city into a petty revenge story
>nicholson is just being himself
>keaton is a terrible batman
Never cared much for the movie, while the score was great and the visuals were pretty nice, the story just felt wrong.

>can't turn head

Huh? He doesn't find out the Joker killed his parents until the third act. Everything up to that point was Bruce protecting the city from the mob and the Joker. He didn't become Batman out of revenge.

Even if the Joker hadn't killed his parents, he would still be out there that night destroying the chemical plant, flying the Batwing to take out the smylex, etc. etc. Batman hated the Joker well before he even found out that he killed his folks.

Burton had no interest in a sequel. Batman '89 was going to be a stand alone. Hence why they wrap up the death of his parents for finality, kill off the Joker, etc. etc. There are no loose ends by the time the audience pans up with Batman on top of the building, overlooking the signal and city.

that was the fucking point. it's called an homage.

That’s the thing though.

The Joker even said it in the movie. They were both masked freaks out to get each other over petty reasons while having fun with their toys.

Guess which kino director copied all of that shit later on?

Batman Returns was fucking great though, especially because it rolled with people trying to reinvent themselves.

Joker gas got her

What's your point? CamCam's still the best Catwoman.

This movie is only watchable thanks to Jack.

>Implying Michael Keaton isn’t GOAT