Has there ever been a good study on the psychology of niggers?

Has there ever been a good study on the psychology of niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WAoNhacojmM
youtube.com/watch?v=cZkDSXmhQe0
youtube.com/watch?v=jLR1yCvu498
youtube.com/watch?v=t8EwzisBEHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>good study on the psychology
Nope
Psychology is quackery. A field gravitated to by quacks who can't cut it being actual doctors.

Yea, and dentists are making your teeth worse.

Worldstar is pretty well documented

ama

n word is offensive btw

Probably.

lol ur a nigger

Dumb rapist murderer.

Forensic Psychological Analysis Complete.

Most psychology is fluff. The only thing people understand are whips and watermelons.

Can I habs my watermelon?

>Not until you habs your whips.

What? Are you THAT RACIST so you wan't to know RACIST stuff like that?

There is only one race, the Aryan Race.

This

TL;DR : Blacks have no neanderthal DNA admixture, and are thus not human.

user, that would be racist. They are absolutely the same as you.

This .

youtu.be/WAoNhacojmM

Race isn't going to -ist itself.

user. This silly. The Niggers, please.

underrated

PLEASE Sup Forums DONT BELIEVE THIS AS TRUTH ITS FAKE...PLEASE Sup Forums DONT BELIEVE THIS ITS FAKE

Why don't you people ever take any responsibility for feeding your own spawn. If you can't be bothered why do you think the rest of the world should?

There were some redpilled psychological studies in the 60s and 70s before the PC revolution that looked at innate racial biases in all peoples.

It was found that black people were regarded as less preferential by all races in subconscious preferential choice studies.

In terms of nigger-specific studies I can't think of anything off the top of my head, but there have been plenty of studies looking at racism and how racism can be fabricated over the tiniest details (look into the schoolchildren eye-colour experiment) and that in the end, differences and prejudices were pushed further by culture and all ideas of "oppression" were mostly self-inflicted.

Tons of results from such studies suggest that racism is not only a deep-seeted personal issue that should be tackled at an individual level, but also that it was easily overcome and manipulated if you were aware of it.

If one race has an IQ lower than Koko the Gorilla, then i'd say that should tell you all you need to know.

Literally 2/3 a person.

O ok.

A lot of the studies Sup Forums quotes for use against muslims and blacks are done by psychologists.
You're probably thinking "GUY WHO SITS ON COUCH AND TELLS SOMEONE TO SPEAK THEIR MIND" when you think psychologist, but those are only the people in it for the quackery and quick buck.

I wonder if Jailnigger knows he is a meme?

Yes, I sent you my banking information, but you never deposited the 25% of 50 million dollars that you promised.

Please email me back.

[email protected]

3 Black girls drowned in a stolen car that one of them was driving, running from police. Right into a St Petersburg pond in the darkest night.

Police blamed for chasing stolen car, by Blacks.

BLM protesters are blaming the police for not rescuing the 3 teens from a water wreck in alligator infested Florida waters in the night.

tl;dr:

>3 teenage female dindus steal car
>run red light
>chased by cops
>drive into pond
>car sinks to bottom
>cop expected to dive in after them despite it being pitch-black.

Larger?

KFC'D

The Police could of helped them, but only if they smiled!

So from a psychological standpoint, why do blacks refuse to show any initiative?

Why do so many black Mothers send their kids out to be essentially feral?

Why are most (yes, most) black fathers absent in their kids' lives?

Why do white people give the inner city its Christmas presents?

Why do white people give the inner city its back-to-school supplies?

Do blacks not save money?

See the link below:
youtube.com/watch?v=cZkDSXmhQe0

The sheriff stopped short of blaming the parents but it is a legitimate question.

Where the hell were the parents when their girls, all of whom have a criminal record, are out roaming the streets of Pinellas County?

Where are the fathers?

Where are the mothers?

Shouldn't the fact that the kids have a grown-up police record be a cause to keep the kids home doing schoolwork or something? Anything but being out on the streets.

>"Whites"

>Electricity
Tesla, a Serbian

>Antibiotics
Waksman, Chain, Abraham, all Jews

>The internet
Kahn, a Jew

>Satellite, space travel, GPS, Wifi
All based on discoveries by Jews that represent a fourth of the Nobel prizes but are 0.2% of the world population

If anything, you should be thanking Sholomon & David for your modern comfort, and stop wanking yourself as if you're superior because you're born white as if it made you the inventor of all that shit.

Blacks are also genetically incapable of feeling gratitude.

It gets lost in the noise that the police ACTUALLY STRIPPED OFF AND WENT IN THE WATER.

The police tried, but the conditions of that place in the pond made it hopeless in the timeframe.

But the blacks in the community are hating on the police.

Pic related. EVERY pond in Florida is an alligator pond.

Please stop sending me scam emails.
You're not a rebel soldier with millions of dollars in gold bars Adebisi, that shit is getting old.

If you can get into history archives, look for reports during the colonial times (Sierra Lione etc.), there are some nice gems to be found.

How many nigs can a nig nog nog if a nig nog would nog nig?

>George Washington Carver invented peanut butter
When will this meme end?

Niggers believe it.

And my teachers did also. They taught us a lie.

******REQUESTING THE INFOGRAPH OF THE LAWYER THAT DEALT WITH NIGGERS IN HIS CAREER*******

There were a couple of them. Both good.

Also the white teacher who had to teach in a nigger-infested school.

the ancestors with initiative left africa and explored the world, the shit stain genes sat around sub-sahara still being chimps...

The only reason blacks were whipped is because they didn't speak English.

It was the only language they could understand.

Yeah, it's called "The Souls of Black Folk." Psychology comes from "psyche" which is Greek for "soul."

TOP KEK

Yep.

And over 40,000 years they evolved to live well in cold areas. And to cooperate with others and obey the law.

And to plan for the future.

Also, white ancestors blended with Neanderthals.

While niggers laid around Africa and nigged and ate easily acquired food in that warm climate.

Niggers never invented the wheel.

Or farming.

But they want to take credit for the Pharaohs.

Shit.

Was there a single thing that the blacks legitimately invented?
Only asking for 1

fug. they just proved society collapses without them.

How does that answer my point ?

feminine race aka the males act like women too hence no civilization ever

Yes. James Watson said Africans have lower IQ's and got fucked for it

He should have pulled a Trump and not apologized.

He knew he was telling the truth.

Yeah the Neanderthal gene part is interesting. Africans are the only ones without any Neanderthal genes.

No ur offensive

How old are you and what's the youngest you've ever raped and your fav store to rob

What the holly fuck. People live on greenland ? Even have fucking internet ? Isnt greenland just a block of ice ?

Greeeeenland! Welcome to the party friend.

>A lot of the studies Sup Forums quotes for use against muslims and blacks are done by psychologists.
Like?

We tend to deal with statistics here, not bullshit conclusions from not falsifiable social science "experiments."

Only Iive me, my sledge dogs, my lovely wife and child

youtube.com/watch?v=jLR1yCvu498

Cheers m8

One reason for their low IQ's, one supposes.

>peanut butter
Not invented by a black
Marcellus Gilmore Edson, Quebec

>Pacemaker
Not invented by a black
Wilson Greatbatch, white american

>Kim Kardashian braid
She's a fucking armenian, since when is Armenia in Africa FFS

The only thing invented by a nigger in their stupidly vapid list is the hot comb, which is mostly used by niggers.

Back to nature magazine lil boy

>If black people left America

Pic related.

I believe they settled on 3/5ths.

There was one study that showed that there was one gene that was in part responsible for impulsive behavior and lack of inhibitions (towards violence) and that this gene was most prevalent in nignogs. Something about related to reasoning in there too, don't remember. Google it.

Monoamine Oxidase A
There are a lots of studies on it, check google scholar

thx, gonna read up on it again, and the rest of this thread tomorow.

You're welcome my dear neighbor. Use the website sci-hub.cc to access scientific articles behind paywalls. Just paste the "DOI" code into the search prompt.

who is this fluidmancer

source on the koko thing, website is different now and can't find proof of the study.

russia is asking the tough questions

The same exact questions could be asked of good old slav motherland

Yes. I believe Dr. Rebel MD has meticulously documented the lifestyle and behavior of the great North American pavement ape.

youtube.com/watch?v=t8EwzisBEHc

>We tend to deal with statistics here, not bullshit conclusions from not falsifiable social science "experiments."
Do we go on the same board?

Conflating issues. Point is, social science is not science, and any sort of conclusions of theirs are meaningless.

Yes, any history book

>Wu, Dong-Dong, and Ya-Ping Zhang
jesus christ chinks get your shit together

Dayum I've never been good at this game.

Dr. Rebel makes some interesting points.

I got turned on to Baltic women because of her