youtu.be/kGr7_tf1Mw4
youtu.be/RYHaarxQTFk?t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=XWkGGda7hX8
youtube.com/watch?v=qCz1U1VGK8o
youtube.com/watch?v=bidHnEekXpE
youtube.com/watch?v=2NWLfk_nELI
youtube.com/watch?v=Ml72-Z1RNKM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does anybody have a link to the reedit of FWWM with Missing Pieces added in?

Certainly

Fuck off reddit.

Why are the effects so bad?

Wanna learn how to make Cherry pie?
Kyle MacLachlan is here to teach you!

youtu.be/kGr7_tf1Mw4

all the budget went into the marketing for normies. definitely paid off, just look at these threads!

Was getting caught part of his plan?

It's more unsettling that way.

Because this way it has a charm

I fucking hate normies.

He was much better than I thought he'd be. I hope he's in it more.

Weird, kind of corny effects that are still creepy are a staple of Lynch.

Also I've just realised that's a woman's body with a line on the neck that looks like it's sewn on. The other side of the murder?

There's literally nothing wrong with it.

its really not that bad, it's pretty sp00ky

they are probably done by lynch himself. he is a painter after all - loves photoshop and all kinds of programs

Do you actually honestly believe that Lynch is doing the special effects for the show by himself?

This fucking general.

Don't be stupid

yes. that's where sam is being held and he needs to get the information that he got from principal hastings' secretary from him.

Yes, he specifically wanted to go to that prison. After he kills Darya he downloads a bunch of blueprints from the Yankton prison from the FBI computer because that's where Ray is incarcerated. Ray and Darya wanted to kill bad Cooper because they probably made a deal with Jeffries. In the next episode, we'll see DoppleCooper's life in prison and him killing Ray.

It's not like this is beyond a senile old man's ability.

>it's an Audrey at one-eyed jacks scene

>Sam
You mean Ray.

yes.

Sheryl Lee a cute. A cute!

Is Kyle a normie?

should've used the scene of dougie's disintegration

New episode tonight right?

Tomorrow night

Sour grapes much?

whoops, bac k to sleep it is

so fucking lame

>fucked Lara Flynn on her prime
>not a normie

I hope the new Twin Peaks end in a reality breakdown. Gordon Cole goes to meet Denise, for a debriefing, and halfway through he goes: wait a minute, you’re not Denise, you’re David Duchovny with a wig! Then he runs out into the corridor, screaming Coop! Coop! and when Coop appears and says “what’s good, Gordon” Gordon Cole realize my god, this is not Coop, this is that actor Kyle Mc-something, and then his hearing aid starts hissing, electricity going insane, so he throws it on the ground, And he drives in a panic to Twin Peaks to meet Shelly, the only girl he can hear, the girl he learned French for, maybe she’ll be able to help but upon meeting her he feels something is not quite right and he searches on his phone and he realizes she’s an actress as well and he gets up from his stool and scream-whisper, “what’s going on!” then the Double R diner disappears and Cole is in the dark, falling, landing on his back on a bed of blue roses.

Then it cuts to the box. For forty-five minutes, with a loud buzzing noise and intermittent shot of the cameras. The end.

slut, literally fucked the 99% of the population of Twin Peaks.

big if true

still better than police procedural, shows that started sucking two seasons ago, and SJW propaganda.

Twin.Peaks.FWWM.Q2.Extended.Fanedit.720p.mkv

Twin.Peaks.FWWM.Q2.Extended.Fanedit.1080p.mkv

On TPB.

I get you. Imagine if that's what appeared in the box. (Fast forward to 6 seconds.) People would have lost their mind.

youtu.be/RYHaarxQTFk?t=6s

why would bad coop murder the major?

if there is even a hint of aliens I will stop watching.

flynn boyle was a succubus, seduces kyle to influence the show and then seduced jack nicholson.

That was Laura, not Sheryl.
Not even the real Laura, it was the Bad Laura

>why would bad coop murder the major?
He wants to stop BOB

I get the vibe she's not at all a degenerate person. She focused her career mostly on theatre, which means she wasn't one of those Hollywood fucks on a perpetual ego trip.

>needs
*wants

You do know what acting is, right?

kek

>seduces kyle to influence the show

This shit meme again, she had no influence, an FBI agent wouldn't get involved with an high school girl like Audrey

THE OWLS ARE NOT WHAT THEY SEEM

BRING THE BACON AND I'LL PUT IT IN THE PAN

youtube.com/watch?v=XWkGGda7hX8

Sheryl fucked a lot of Directors, Producers and other staff

they arent

dude i'm not gonna marry or just jerk off to her
she's cute

many cast and crew confirmed this, including mark frost in an interview. everyone is the aware of the laura "the witch" flynn boyle

OK I guess I'll believe you, random Sup Forums guy, over Sherilyn Fenn.

>including mark frost in an interview
link senpai?

Sherilyn Fenn also for some reason thought she was a main character in the new season and was complaining about not being in any of the marketing.

youtube.com/watch?v=qCz1U1VGK8o
in the beginning

Let's say for the sake of argument it's true, GOOD, makes perfect sense, Coop is an FBI agent, not a creep who fucks girls fresh outta high school

I wonder how many shitty pop songs could be improved by slowing them down to half speed.

Also that line you quoted wasn't in the show as the song doesn't start from the beginning there. The more you know!

>Coop is an FBI agent, not a creep
you mean a guy who fucked his partner's wife? Coop is a fucking scumbag and Windom Earle did nothing wrong. Coop should have been fired from FBI for doing that.

>This shit meme again
>This shit meme that has been confirmed by numerous credible sources.

Whatever you say user.

So why did she have a problem with Sherilyn getting close with Kyle, but not Heather Graham?

thought it was going to be the Lady in the Radiator for a second

>half speed
That's weak shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=bidHnEekXpE

I agree. Even if it was due to behind the scenes meddling I'm glad. Fits the character much better.

How does an Actress have power over Lynch and the ABC executives, implying if Lynch really wanted the Coop/Audrey romance, he wouldn't get it

Why don't you just watch the Frost interview that was posted and shut up.

thanks user

Are we getting episode 5 and 6 tonight on the Showtime Streaming service?

Doesn't answer the question, dum-dum.

Her and her boyfriend who would probably side with her.

Lol, have you never heard of vaporwave?

Hell, Macintosh Plus Floral Shoppe was basically inspired by the A E S T H E T I C of Twin Peaks.

why would they release them tonight and why both the fifth and sixth episode?

I thought it was influenced by the Simpsons? hence Simpsonwave

Kyle has never said anything about it. Just Sherilyn, and Frost (who's just taking her word for it).
Maybe Sherilyn just hates Lara Flynn for no good reason.

What kind of on sequitur is that?
Twin Peaks didn't have any slowed-down songs until two weeks ago.

That's just a recent memegenre of music videos.

>Windom Earle did nothing wrong
You, I like

>there are people ITT who side with Lara "Shrek" Flynn "Get in My Swamp" Boyle over best girl.
go to bed, Windom

>I wonder how many shitty pop songs could be improved by slowing them down to half speed.

My point was, this is a strange question to ask if you are familiar with vaporwave, since that genre of music is predicated to a large extent on slowing down preexisting pop music from the 80s and 90s.

The relation with Twin Peaks is obvious from the picture I posted. Macintosh Plus's Floral Shoppe was one of the most successful and popular albums in the vaporwave genre, and the album cover clearly was inspired by the red room from Twin Peaks. It's entirely possible that Lynch has heard vaporwave music and decided to incorporate slowed down music into his show.

>Simpsonwave
There was a great 1 hour simpsonwave mix on youtube, but it looks like it's been deleted now.

terrible post. Vaporwave has nothing to do with twin peaks in the slightest.

correct.

Not sure why people are misconstruing my post. I was merely stating the obvious: that the Floral Shoppe album cover was clearly inspired by Twin Peaks, specifically by the red room.

youtube.com/watch?v=2NWLfk_nELI

:3

>Macintosh Plus's Floral Shoppe's album cover clearly was inspired by the red room from Twin Peaks
Was it? The first thing that came to mind was a series of Dali paintings that I can't remember (pic semi-related) showing geometric shapes and a greek statue bust. Maybe I'm thinking of the wrong painter, but I'm pretty sure there was someone who made that "his thing" for a while.

>Twin Peaks didn't have any slowed-down songs until two weeks ago.
Twin Peaks had slowed down instrumentals
youtube.com/watch?v=Ml72-Z1RNKM

>Floral Shoppe was basically inspired by the A E S T H E T I C of Twin Peaks.
>Floral Shoppe album cover was clearly inspired by Twin Peaks

i mean MAYBE the cover was but man. but I really don't think the music was influenced by anything other than some memey anti-capitalism shit. It honestly has very little to do with twin peaks

it isn't really though

Yeah, how does a woman who is dating the star of the show have any say? You've convinced me user.

>Kyle has never said anything about it.
>famously polite guy has never badmouthed his ex or thrown her under the bus.

Great post user; kys.

(Might have been Magritte. Anyway, can't find it, but I'm pretty sure that album cover was inspired by whatever thing I can't remember.)

i thought it was sunday my bad

Alright fags, if you had the following four options which would you choose?

>The Laura Palmer mystery remained unsolved until the show ran its course, several more seasons were produced of unknown quality, FWWM was never made.
>The series was picked up for a third season with Lynch committed to the show, FWWM was never made
>Fire Walk With Me got the two sequels intended, both directed by Lynch
>The series is as it is now

Why does Sheryl Lee's son have Lynch's hair

I guess this is kinda similar. or at least could be the inspiration from.

i hope you dont have this problem often friend, forgetting days and letting them kinda melt into eachoter, that could either be a sign of dementia or just ordinary depression

Because he's insufferable.

you mean lynch fucked an actrees from his films/tv shows? Shocking.