Us conservative are superior, because unlike liberals we base our opinions of facts and reality, instead of feelings

>us conservative are superior, because unlike liberals we base our opinions of facts and reality, instead of feelings
>WAAH, YOU CAN'T BAN ABORTION BECAUSE I FEEL THAT IT'S WRONG

Explain yourself cuckservatives.
How is it wrong to let liberals and minorities kill their offspring and remove the burden their welfare suckers would hang on the American people, while responsible white people don't get abortions at all and instead raise their kids into the next generation of responsible white people?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10874602
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>CAN'T BAN
HAVE TO BAN*

I was going to type "can't allow" originally but it's already allowed because the logical side of reason is correct on this case.

It should be obviously outlaws for the natives(Whites in America and Europe) to avoid cultural deterioration and racial suicide, and should be encouraged for non natives for the same reasons.

Like what you already do in Israel except the "natives" are the ones getting ethnically cleansed and the Jews aren't

Only reason niggers are niggers is because of people like Hillary and the Democrats in general. They have been wanting to hijack the country since the beginning.

Because killing an innocent life is wrong, it is not based on feelings, it is based on our great values that have made the West prosper.

Oh believe me, I'm voting conservative anyway. Gun rights are my most important issue, as well as keeping shitskins out of the country, and Democrats hate those things more than Republicans hate abortion.

You just have to admit that they are objectively wrong on abortion.

Yes, exactly like that.
And America cleansed the natives too already, just like we are now. What makes them the natives now is that Indians cannot show any kind of resistance because the ethnic cleansing was successful.

Abortion past the first few weeks is murder, it just happens to have a good side effect of limiting nigger population

Although I'm talking to some dipshit who uses a strawmen yet can't even keep the statement in his greentext and message related...

I do agree with Abortion. I just disagree with the 2 main arguments used, "My body, my choice", that is not your body, that is the babies body, and a "foetus is not a human". It is a human foetus.

I just think killing baby foetuses out of convenience is okay. That's all.

strawpoll.me/10874602

>the moloch abortion temples are being fed with the blood of niggers
im totally okay with this

This is why I didn't like Trump's pick of Pence. I'm still voting for him since I believe he won't actually act on any pro-life legislation, but imagine the United States without abortion, it would be 10x worse than what it is now.

>abortion is murder
Are you against the death penalty? Sure you could say it was murder, but they were violent criminals. Aborting black babies is just saving us time.

>And America cleansed the natives too already
Lolno. That's literally just a meme. There are more Native Americans now than there were then, the difference is most are mixed now. They declined on their own simply due to infighting and the fact that they got wiped out by disease

Pol is generally in favor of abortion for the very reason that the negros are disproportionately affected by it.

Alright, doesn't really matter to the point.

If you are arguing that abortion is always justified because lots of blacks get aborted, you can argue that murder is always justified because blacks violently kill each other all the time.

You are arguing for abortion being a useful tool in ethnic cleansing, and I agree, that's why I think it should be allowed only to non whites.

Abortion is still murder, but as you said, it is justified like an execution is.

OY VEY!!!!!! THE GOYIM KNOW

I'm not arguing anything.

Yes, you are.
>You just have to admit that they [Conservatives] are objectively wrong on abortion.
This is your argument, and your evidence is that blacks disproportionately murder their kids more.

It does not make abortions morally acceptable in principle, blacks just love killing and dislike responsibility so abortion hurts them more and it is ok for them to get hurt in order to save white society.

Abortion still however hurts white society when it is legal and legitimized for everyone, because it hurts the family units, and the murder of 50k white babies in 08 is not morally justifiable.

>the murder of 50k white babies in 08 is not morally justifiable
Imagine how many white people those blacks would have grown up to kill if they weren't aborted though.

>Yes, you are.
No, all I did was state a fact you pilpul kike

I agree, that is why I immediately said that your arguments should be for black abortions and against white ones.
I mean, if you argue racially anyway, just say it like it is, the policies should be designed to decrease the amount of blacks(and hispanics) in the west, and what makes those murders justifiable is that the victims are a burden on the west.
You believing in your argument very much does not make it a fact idiot

>You believing in your argument very much does not make it a fact idiot
I never made an argument no matter how much you want to believe it.

I'm not a conservative. I'm for mandatory abortion.

Ok buddy however you wanna call it
Your fact is not factual

>That graph
Thanks Margaret Sanger !

>14.5 million
wtf i love abortion nw

no retard the reason niggers are niggers is because their genetics make them stupid and violent

Holy shit. I like this entire post. kek

abortion is the most able-ist, might makes right thing to do. So you have to wonder why the liberals don't side with the poor, helpless little human that everyone else is ignorant about? They are not consistent here.

>WAAH, YOU CAN'T BAN MURDER BECAUSE I FEEL THAT IT'S WRONG
OP is right. Moral relativism demands murder be legal. Who are we to say it's wrong? That's just our feelings.

>Implying this is not exactly what liberals believe

Shut up cuckservative. OP is right, murder might be great and those are just your feelings.

If it weren't for abortion we'd be up to our necks in nignogs. Instead of 40 million of them there'd be probably 100 million.

It would be fucking unlivable.

Keep aborting them niglets.

Its a necessary evil. Cuckservatives cannot into realpolitik.

This guy gets it. Abortion and murder disproportionately effect blacks. We should support them being legal.

>Realpolitik
>It is more pragmatic to allow all children to be murdered rather than only allow black children to be murdered