Does he have brain problems?

Does he have brain problems?

How can he forget even his own continuity so easily?

Writers are inherently inferior creatures that need to be controlled by editors. They can't even spell

He forgot his own continuity?

Or do math.

Bendis? Forget continuity?

he just doesn't care

Forgot? Like he couldn't remember?

He doesn't care about convoluted comic continuity

I can respect that

If you're top selling and you don't have to put any effort into your job, you'd be like this too. He's probably screwing off, then goes, "Shit, I need to turn in scripts", writes them for about 2 hours, sends the in, and continues on with what he was doing for the rest of the week.

I don't read any bendis stuff, what continuity did he forget?

user, I can understand not caring about other authors because you don't have the time of the patience to read them, but ignoring your own works is laziness at its finest, literally not caring about your work.

Yeah, but he even forgets his own continuity. Does anyone have that Daredevil pic from Ultimate Spider-Man?

Well he seems to thing the warmachine armor hasnt had an upgrade since the 80s

and his Iron Man run has ignored superior iron man 100%

Stuff like
>Spider-man knew who Daredevil was
>Reed Richards would have been a child when Richard Parker created the Symbiote
>Mary Jane's father's name within pages

He couldn't remember.

OP said "his own continuity."

It's one thing if Bendis just goes and fucking ignores other writers, it's another thing when he can't remember what he wrote, like when he couldn't remember that Ultimate Spider-Man learned Ultimate Daredevil's identity not long ago (and was an important part of the story arc).

Shit, it's like he also couldn't remember what he wrote within the first issue of Civil War II. Tony didn't even warn Carol about anything similar to the Thanos incident.

>"Forgot his own continuity?"
>"Forgot his own continuity"
>"Bendis forgot his own continuity? Really?
>"Bendis forgot his own continuity if you believe it"
>"I don't believe it. How could he forget his own continuity?
>"he just forgot his own continuity"
>"I'm jewish"
>"jewish? I'm a bendis waifu"
>bendis waifu? Whatta-yowza. I'm jewish"
And them it went on for 20 issues and filled up 3 trades and went nowhere

With Jews you lose.

Rmemeber when his ultimate spider man was good, before he became lazy?
Pepperidge farm remembers

Add Gamora crying and getting sent to jail or being persecuted by the law every arc or so and you'll pretty much have summarized his entire GotG run

>Richard Parker created the Symbiote
That was in Ultimate, right? Unless they just completely reconned the original Secret Wars.

Yeah in Ultimate

Don't forget Lori/Lana because he forgot Bombshell Jr name. So now the mom is Lori while the daughter is Lana.

What a thread made for assholes, made by assholes.
Do you fucking morons ever read aloud the shit you post?
Or is it solely intended to be shit spewed out of you for no GodDamned reason at all?
Because it looks to me like this is one huge pointless circlejerk of petty stupidity.
They're fucking comics, you morons, they are madeto be enjoyed in good humor.
If you don't want to enjoy them, guess what the fuck happens.

Don't be so angry, former Jinxworld poster

Low blow dude

alcohol and weed
probably stronger shit
plus i guess his comics sell okay so he gets away with it?
that's about all

hahahahahahaha critical

>they are madeto be enjoyed in good humor
but the point was that they weren't being made well. So the user's couldn't enjoy them.

he probably never made a flowchart to keep things consistent.
I've forgotten more about the stuff I've written, than the stuff I've read and geeked over.

As a nonMarvelfag, please explain.

USM was tight.

post the one where he forgets that Logan already knew what a Thor was.

>USM was tight.
USM was a retarded mess where Bendis crammed shittons of plotlines that went nowhere and the entire book felt like it was made up on the fly.

There is no fucking excuse for this crap. He doesn't have a huge workload as say, someone like Johns

...except for Quesada.
Fuck Quesada.

There's no reason for a writer to be tied down by past continuity if he has great stories to tell.

Well he's 0-2 so far then

You know who else is brain damaged?
People who read capeshit

but his comics suck tho

You know who is even more brain damaged?
People who hate capeshit but still go to the capeshit board and comment on capeshit threads

Actually, it's Marvel's editor since Quesada's age, Axel Alonso Marvel's current Editor in Chief is even more retard than Quesada.

>is even more retard than Quesada.
How is that possible?, is like traveling faster than light irl, or being below 0 kelvin.

Alonso was a god-tier editor along with Stuart Moore, now he's just a high-paid mouthpiece.