Brit/pol - Durham Light Infantry Liberating Belsen Edition

>IMF completely exposed for their Euro and EU delusions
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/07/28/imf-admits-disastrous-love-affair-with-euro-apologises-for-the-i/

>Cat’s out of the bag as Treasury reveals Whitehall arrival Gladstone
standard.co.uk/news/uk/cat-s-out-of-the-bag-as-treasury-reveals-whitehall-arrival-gladstone-a3307456.html

>UK Police Launch Rainbow Patrol Car To ‘Fight Hate Crime’
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/28/uk-police-launch-rainbow-patrol-car-to-fight-hate-crime/

>High Court judge rules that Labour NEC was correct to allow Jeremy Corbyn on the leadership ballot.
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/28/jeremy-corbyn-fights-off-court-challenge-labour-leadership-ballot

>Merkel rules out migrant policy reversal after attacks
bbc.com/news/world-europe-36912141

>Sky's Martin Brunt: "I Could Have Killed Them All"
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6n8IhAhjKQ

>Nigel Farage says "Germany may never be the same again" after Angela Merkel’s decision to let in 1million refugees
lbc.co.uk/lbc-leading-britains-conversation-every-day-118271

>Boris Johnson's cat evicted from Number 10 after sneaking in when the door was open
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/26/boris-johnsons-cat-evicted-from-number-10-after-sneaking-in-when/

>Blairite Labour Party donor Michael Foster's legal challenge to Corbyn's right to be on leadership ballot
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/26/high-court-to-hear-legal-case-against-labour-leadership-ballot-decision-jeremy-corbyn

>Corbyn supporters consider legal challenge to NEC's voting limitations and suspension of Constituency Labour Parties. Petition:
you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/an-open-letter-to-the-nec-from-labour-party-members

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HHx3lWQjNWM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Neil#Private_Eye
yougov.co.uk/news/2016/07/30/brexit-fails-boost-support-scottish-independence/
youtube.com/watch?v=azjX9ZJ2BEk
thenational.scot/politics/battle-to-avoid-hard-brexit-is-under-way.20583
youtube.com/watch?v=hsZkshRJ5so
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for too many brit/pol/s

real thread for those who aren't triggered by the mean evil natsies :(
real thread for those who aren't triggered by the mean evil natsies :(

>leftcucks can't get away

kek

literally heard ramzpaul saying that in my head

ANTIFA BTFO

Sage desu.

Those guys fought a glorious war and I'm prepared to believe their leaders acted in good faith. But ultimately it was a mistake that had disastrous consequences for us, just like Iraq 2. Their generation failed the nation and with the baby boomers destroyed the greatest empire the world's ever seen and put the Anglo Saxon and Celtic races in existential danger.

HELP YOURSELF EVERYBODY - SHOOT DOWN SOME NAZI INVADERS

youtube.com/watch?v=HHx3lWQjNWM

>only strictly antinazi post in the thread is by OP
Isn't it funny

>everyone's secretly a nazi just like me

where the fuck have all these kraut jerrycucks come from

We were always here, waiting

>being surprised Sup Forums is nazi territory

>Obligatory Brillo & Friend photo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Neil#Private_Eye

It's also tranny and gay furry territory but they're not shitting up every thread with their mentally deranged spam yet.

REAL THREAD

Fascism is totally opposed to that kind of degeneracy but you know that don't you :)

hello polbgt
post pics

fascism
ˈfaʃJz(ə)m/
noun
an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.

no, its not. Fascism could literally be state enforced degenerancy if the ruling party wished

why are the Nazitards here so politcally illiterate

Yes because the kind of fascism we advocate obviously is all about mandatory fur suits and yiff partys

>my specific brand of fascism is what I'm talking about

if you just say fascism you retard, then I'm going to assume you mean fascism. It's a common trait amoung you idiots to be unavke to separate different ideologies abd systems of government

Okay, just fascism, not my "brand".
>right-wing system of government and social organization.
>right-wing social organisation

Know what that is?

If the soldiers could see this blessed plot today would they have ever left the landing craft in Normandy?

They'd probably post in this thread , that's for sure

you clearly dont know what right wing means

yougov.co.uk/news/2016/07/30/brexit-fails-boost-support-scottish-independence/

Sturgeon BTFO

What about united Ireland
I don't want to leave the UK

You clearly don't know what socially right-wing means

I've never seen such mobile goal posts

>Social conservatism is a group of political ideologies centred on preserving traditional beliefs, attitudes and philosophy, in the face of social progressivism.

youtube.com/watch?v=azjX9ZJ2BEk

Stop moving them then. Right wing obviously includes social conservatism, and as you have pointed out fascism is right wing. Furries and gays are not socially conservatism. Goes straight to your first point. Are you dim?

kill every scot.

I doubt the UK will split.

if it was a tradition of the country to be degenerate, and it was enforced with authoritarian laws, it would be right wing

That's a cute hypothetical but it isn't the case.

Why cant scotland just die?

>Want to leave the uk: fail
>Want to stay in the eu: fail
>Want to leave the uk and join the eu: fail

I fucking hate the scottish so much

its literally rhe defintion of right wing you fucking tool

you're the one editing your statements byadding qualifying terms in post.

youtube.com/watch?v=hsZkshRJ5so

There are several brit/pol/ threads at once that are not at the bump limit. Sad!

Wow a whole 23,000 people killed by Germans. Is that enough to condemn a nation as irredeemably evil?

Women are so fucking boring.

My flatmate has just got himself a new gf. All she does all day is watch some drag queen TV programme until he decides they should do something. Mindless fucks just monitor social media and watch terrible Americanised TV all day until told otherwise. And yet these are the same girls who declare themselves intelligent and that we should listen to them on serious political matters.

I give up hope.

Hello

Hello

Hello

Is there anybody in there?

well obviously they're on hibernate mode until we tell them to do something. a sad existence but convenient af

im bored

Take up skiing. The most life affirming thing I have ever done.