Modest inheritance

>Mother died of leukemia and she left me some monies.
>Paid off student debt
>Paid off credit card debt
>Still have 25k left over
I want to be smart with this money, Sup Forums. I'm 28, have decent job and rent an apartment. What do?

Invest in something like stocks. Go talk to a broker.

Talk to a broker and invest in a diverse stock portfolio

RRSP. And when you save up enough use it for a downstroke on a house. Most banks have something along the lines of a first time home buyers plan where you can take out your RRSP without paying tax on it immedietly.

I wish my parents died

Invest. Talk to a broker

how is this politics?

sage

>Merchents shilling

The one time that diversity makes any sense.

Real estate/land.

You invest it smartly, dumbfuck.

sorry bout your mom bro. i would max your 401k and IRA retirement fund contributions for the next few years and keep saving up to buy a house or some property, its usually one of the best investments

yes goy invest it in huge companies you can't influence

don't buy assets or buy small local company

put it in a CD and don't touch it for 5 years
/comfy/

buy a house

also would invest heavily in guns and ammo. if hillary gets president, they go up 100000x in value. if trump wins, you dont lose any value and can just sell whatever you dont want to keep

Go to a broker. Put some in an irrev trust. Put some in a GRAT.

Then invest the rest but keep around 40% in "cash" at all times.

Donate it to my campaign.

You wont need the wealth, after all, where I'm about to take you.

Save up your money and use it as a down payment on a house. The more money down, the more you save. btw sorry for your loss.

Stocks that pay dividends monthly, use the payouts to buy more. By the time you retire you'll have solid monthly income.

Don't invest unless you know what you're doing. Investing is a meme, unless you have the chops to play stocks.

If you don't have a house, or haven't paid it off, do that, ofc. Houses are one of the best stores of money, and you can live in it.

You can always just keep it in a savings account too, so you have some money for emergencies. I would recommend keeping a good chunk just as a buffer, so you can stay out of debt.

Silver and gold are always nice, if you fall for the whole "money is going to become worthless" meme.