Did you guys hear? Apparently this movie will be getting a kickstarter later this year...

Did you guys hear? Apparently this movie will be getting a kickstarter later this year. The original script will be used (to my knowledge) and they will be re-shooting it because one of the main reasons it wasn't shown was because it was "just horrible."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XSQYUaofwKQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We want it cause its horrible. This is just a scam

No, it was confirmed by that guy who worked at regal films. I'll find the vid real quick where some people were able to contact him.

who cares
all around uninteresting
won't contribute to the kickstarter

Found it.
youtube.com/watch?v=XSQYUaofwKQ

Wait...does this movie actually exist? I thought it was a meme

Also I was wrong, It's a gofundme

It has been finally confirmed that yes, it is in some way or another, legit. It wasn't a meme, it was just a huge mystery. It's finally been solved and we may actually see the movie (in a better form).

After just reading that Street Sharks thing, I'm convinced the same is being done here, someone is just stringing everyone along with the bare minimum of info needed to make it look like something's going on.

>inb4 creator runs off with the money and every retard patiently waits till the end of times

Disgusting. Only the original is worth a shit, for the sheer novelty and rarity of it alone. DO NOT support any of these seedy faggots' little scams.

Yes, and it's a scam.

This. Seriously. Now that the mystery is gone and we know it's real why should we give a fuck about that studio? Now it's all about finding an original copy.

Reagal is a scam company, why would anybody think that giving them money would be a good idea?

>spend months researching into the company and finding out it's nothing but a cheap con operation
>"Uh, yeah... we're thinking about releasing it, but we need crowdfunding..."
>people actually think it's legit

People are retarded, news at 11

Gee I dont fucking know. You find out that a company that pushes videos out for a quick buck is basically a scam, and abandon the spongebob video because people were on to them. They then say they'll make the spongebob video if you give them a bunch of money.

Do you see anything wrong with giving free money to people with a history of scam and fraud?

Why would anyone want a better version of this movie when the point is getting the shitty original?

Does Lorenzo sound like a guy you can trust?

I have a Regal Cinemas near my house, 20 minute walk.

>Reagal
>Canning films because they're awful

Don't they make their money off of making shit, low-budget "documentaries" based off whatever celebrity died at the time they were made?

Somebody from Sup Forums has to steal the hard drives containing the original movie

What if this entire thing was originally just a street sharks-type scam that branched out and got appropriated by other scammers over time?

Can someone give me a fucking reason why so many people are going to pay a guy to make a movie in this situation?

You cared about the state of the original shit, it didn't get made or whatever, why are you going to PAY someone to make it when it's not the same? That's not what the mystery was for.

>does this film exist?
>so scandalous!
>ITS A BIG MYSTERY
>HOLY SHIT THE RABBIT HOLE GOES DEEP
>"it wasn't made, but you can pay me and i can make it because somehow that makes the mystery end"
>all my money!

>gofundme
where you get to keep the money if you don't reach the goal

That's what so baffling about the situation. One of the big reasons why the DWSS threads blew up was that it became less about the movie, and more about finding out what the fuck Reagal even was

This is like McDonalds Loch Ness all over again.

I'm so glad thousands of dollars will go to this and not people who actually need it.

I don't know how to feel about the crowdfunding thing. I mean, back when we were trying to find it I was pretty involved, and I actually enjoyed seeing the clues that would come up next and then compiling them into pastebins. Now that Lorenzo's been contacted though, the "crowdfunding" from that call even seems fishy-as-fuck along with everything from Reagal, but that's to be expected.

I mean, from what I understand, we only even contacted the guy because of his fucking soy nut company or whatever bullshit scheme-of-the-month the Reagal people were involved with at the time. Any info on the rerelease had to be pulled out of Lorenzo via interrogation save for "maybe June," and even the answers he did give just sounded like barebones information and whatever he thought the guy on the phone wanted to hear. I don't even think they have a legitimate-enough platform to even *announce* that they're doing the crowdfunding.

The only thing we can do at this point would be to wait, but giving them money just because they *might* make it isn't the safest bet. Actually. it's probably the best example I can think of of an unsafe bet. You'd have to be an idiot to throw money at them until there's more info.

I stopped following the threads once Hastingsfag was told to piss off by Jason Boritz. When did we get to contacting Lorenzo?

Oh shit m8s.

This is it.

We can finally put this dead meme to rest!

Him crowdfunding for the release is pretty much when the catburgler tricked Springfield into looking for the treasure under the X