What the fuck is this shit, Lynch?

What the fuck is this shit, Lynch?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH

Looks like you got LYNCHED

The king has become the bishop. Long live Molvania. Fear death by water!

That's the "real" Dougie Jones

The one armed man tells him he was "manufactured" by Bob

The golden nugget I presume is a real piece of Cooper and why he's all autistic now.

Don't be a pleb OP

Don't forget that when the golden orb came out so did that dark excrescence of some kind. I assume they are supposed to represent the good and bad aspects of his soul. It's not clear whether the two merged or if the "good" aspect i.e. the golden orb overcame and banished the "bad" aspect.

I just assumed he's autistic because he's spent 25 years in hell.

That was my thought too, he's become so acclimated to the weird horseshit of the black lodge that reality is fucking confusing and alien to him

it's called kino

It makes sense because he is behaving the same way as he did while in the lodge. He doesn't talk, he sits down or stands while listening until something compels him to move, he is confused about seemingly mundane objects that appear ominous. The whole time he probably didn't shit, sleep, or eat which explains his inability to eat breakfast or piss in the morning.

You're called an underage faggot.

oh ya? well you're an overaged f-faggot...pussy

>complains when lynch does something lynchian

mong

Sorry bud you need to be IQ 150+ to interpert this show.

2deep4u

Sorry bud, but you need an IQ of less than 80 to think this show is in any way "deep".

It's literally moronic nonsense

>people unironically think david lynch is anything but a complete fucking hack

People fear what they don't understand.

I sincerely don't get why everyone is so upset about this scene. So evil Coop created a fake/bait Cooper to avoid capture, what's so bad about it?

The effect that's just somebody changing the size in MS Paint.

Hasn't that been Lynch's aesthetic since Inland Empire though? Uncanny valley tier special effects inspired by glitch art, web art and the kind of silly shit you get when you fuck around in WinXP Movie Maker?

It's like watching Fury Road and complaining that everyone dresses like a Burning Man drag queen.

PS2 commercials had shitty effects like this too, the man knows what he's doing

LYNCHED ONCE AGAIN

Even the gold ball isn't new.

garbage ass show

>that feel when reddittors who watched the first episode of twin peaks on netflix and got bored and tell everyone they like david lynch to seem interesting and expected this to be more comfy 'damn good coffee' tier schlock and don't realize that was tongue-in-cheek and are now complaining because they don't 'get it' so they think the new season is shit

He was talking and moving normally in the lodge though

just watched the first episode and omg what drugs are the people making this on

>nutted but she still lynchin

I like you

>What the fuck is this shit, Lynch?
Blue rose up yours

ikr like omg?

I am on a drug, it's called CHARLIE SHEEN.

Remember that? What happened to that guy.

haha :p

Can I get a quick rundown?

He got AIDS and then everyone was too depressed having him around to cast him in anything.

Killer Bob, an interdimensional alien serial killer created a familiar based of Special Agent Cooper so that when Cooper's doppelganger, a shadow created from the evil in Cooper that manifested when he was trapped inside the Black Lodge (a gateway between space and time and the human psyche), was forced to return to the Lodge, the familiar would take its placed, thus insuring the safety of the doppelganger even while Cooper is free. In the lodge, with its purpose served the familiar returns to its original form, the gold orb.

thx pham