Incirlik Air Base

What will happen if retarded Erdogan fags take out the entire base and kill all the US soldiers inside?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DEFCONWS/status/756522716962795520
rt.com/news/354042-turkish-police-incirlik-nato-coup/https://www.rt.com/news/354042-turkish-police-incirlik-nato-coup/
twitter.com/ActualidadRT/status/759534563710406656
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Muslims would get control of Turkey.

Iraq 2.0

its not possible sempai.

Was it ever stated what happened to the 1500+ Americans on that base? I don't remember hearing anything about thwm after the coup.

inshAllah they do that

RARE FLEG

Turkey wouldn't need to pay for street lights anymore. The glow would make sure they can see.

instead of asking questions, why dont you test it out?
I dont see the reason for killing americans, the only reason you still exist, but who am i to talk

What the fuck kind of ass backwards faggot bullshit flag is that?

Obama would apologize

Nato will have a fucking reason to go to war with Turkey. Probably Europe will take the opportunity to kick the Turks out of Europe and the US will just revenge the shit out of them.

Won't happen.

Turkey isn't prepared for war with NATO.

What's it like on Mother Base?

I'd probably be recalled, sent to momma Benning, do a refresher course, and back in the m1 Abrams I go.

Obama would apologize.

Never mind that.
A more important
question is why
is that plane missing
an engine?

Turkey hasn't been prepared for war for about 300 or so years senpai

Deebly concerned

Never realised that. Spare engine?

I wish a nigga would

Probably a spare engine, looking again right part touches the ground first during landing due to engine weight on right side.

Do you know that a Shia militant blow up +300 Marines in Beirut with a martydom operation?

After that you tuck tail and run. There was no glow or whatsoever...

I bet these soldiers will be beheaded soon.

Power was restored after 5 days of being cut off from grid power and the entrances blocked. Basically a blockade.

twitter.com/DEFCONWS/status/756522716962795520

hopefully it happens i'd like to see some nukes in my lifetime.

Seychelles isnt rare, its the default proxy

aparently its happeneing as we speak so no need to speculate.
rt.com/news/354042-turkish-police-incirlik-nato-coup/https://www.rt.com/news/354042-turkish-police-incirlik-nato-coup/

>Take out the entire base

This would never happen. You'd have a platoon of operators on the ground and air support within hours to dispatch any threat posed to the base.

It's a military base, not a consulate.

This
And obviously say guns were used so we must ban them here

Lots and lotz of cruise missiles will visit erdogan.

Yeah, mess with American soldiers on a base with nukes and see how well that goes for you, dumb roach.

>Do you know that a Shia militant blow up +300 Marines in Beirut with a martydom operation?

Shhh Sup Forums thinks Hezbollah are the goood guys and not yet another Mudslime terrorist group that should be exterminated.

American soldiers were kicked out of Turkey in 1975 after US disagreed with Turkey's Cyprus operation. And they only returned after the 1980 coup.

Probably we will kick you again.

94% of the Turkish people don't want American soldiers on Turkish soil.

As if that will ever happen!

Obviously Nato will put another 5000 troops in Estonia because fuck logic!

do you want us to flatten Turkey then when the dust settles we leave and let ISIS rape you?

Killing American soldiers is not called terrorism, dimwit.

Every American soldier outside US, deserve to be killed and they are legit games.

please be trawlin
do you even perspective nigger??

We'd be occupying your entire country in 3 days.

ALL MUDSLIMES
ALL AMERIDIOTS

KILL EACH OTHER!!!! KILL EACH OTHER TILL THERE IS NOTHING LEFT! DIE ALL MUSLIM AND AMERIFAT KILL THEM ALL!!!!!! BETRAYERS OF THE WORLD! DEATH TO YOU!

Obama will talk about the importance of finding jobs for the attackers.

No more NATO protection, targeted airstrikes inside a sovereign [relatively] stable country, countless special forces incursions, increased funding of belligerents against the Turkish regime, increased emigration perhaps even a Syria 2.0. Just don't do it roach. Keep exporting your roachfags to Germany and ROK and everything will be fine. Your kebab and ice cream are great. Keep at it and get off the computer and back to the doner.

I'm sure a few American soldiers could wipe you guys out no problem

Are they comfy? Air conditioning and shit?

they send a reaper to his house

When last time British and Anzacs have this overconfidence, they lost 250.000 soldiers and a dozen of battleships, mate.

Learn English you roach and then come crawling out from your shite 3rd world hole that you live in. if you touch that base the sheer volume of shit that America and the UK will throw at you will fucking kill you like the roaches you are.
but I suppose you do like shit you roach

DEFCON still is at 4, no need to panic yet

I hope Turkey kills some US soldiers so that the US has a good reason to shock & awe them finally.

Muslim people are such retards and they have nothing to even brag about. The fact that they are so pompous these days is entertaining to me because it just looks suicidal and I am more than happy to aid in the collective suicide of the Muslim people.

You mean Gallipoli? Yeah we sure lost that battle! How did the war turn out though?

I was starting to get buttmad about the muslim's pride. Thanks for the new perspective

>Turdroach talking about muh battles
>Not realizing the Irony

And you lost an empire, and so much more.

Nothing.

Top kek yeah sure sand nigger. As if we wouldn't stomp on you and your toy guns

Everyone lost their Empires after WWI

>How did the war turn out though?

British running back to their desperate island

Silence roach, stop spewing your incompetence. I truly hope that turkey gets nuked into oblivion. Also learn English you uncivilised peon.

Praise kek, make this true !!!!

Hubris has always been the #1 killer of civilizations. The difference between most civs and muzzies is that most civs build something then they develop hubirs, while muzzies are skipping straight to the hubris phase. More power to them, I say. I don't like wasting time anyway.

Too bad roaches can survive the radiation.

There's a US carrier group right nearby, They'd respond to the attack fairly quickly. Its not that Turkey couldn't overrun the base, its that doing so would take longer than it would take for US forces to deliver support to the besieged base. Even if they did manage to clear it in time, the only prize of value, the nuclear weapons, wouldn't be of any use without the arming codes, and a US counterattack to reclaim the weapons would occur faster than Turkey could bypass them, even if they had a series of weapons ready for transfer of the cores.

Their only chance would be to try and overwhelm the base with a massive force, and setting that attack up would give away their intentions clear as day.

Turkey's not gonna act against the airbase yet, they've not got the upper hand, it'd just lead to their shit getting kicked in. For now, its posturing. Assuming the Coup wasn't a false flag, the US would be one of the likely people to have backed it.

I really want a war with the Turkroaches. It's win win. We wipe out scores of ISIS loving faggots, or Obama keeps acting like a mega pussy and runs, making the American public hate him and blame his party, costing the election for Hillary.

You're so jealous and envious of my increadibly amazing nation, my freedom, and the greatest military the world has ever seen. Keep humoring yourself with your little ant hill victories my man, some day we'll be at your front door kicking the shit out of your men and fucking your roach women.

TURKEY HAPPENING!!!
twitter.com/ActualidadRT/status/759534563710406656

Turkish soil? That's in Central Asia. You live on Greek soil, mudman.

Boss! Take me with you!

Why would we run from our defeated foes? To get the stench of burning Jonny foreigner out of our nostrils? England continues to be a great power whilst your shit hole country continues thrashing around on it's death bed.

>EspaƱol

I wish, I would love to see Turkey get glassed. One can dream of mass kebab casualties in your country.

Its not in human.

excellent

OH SHIT

Second

>giving turks 60 nukes

omfg, US nuke yourself you stupid niggers

Turks are rodents that live off the tail of western civilization. The lot of you deserve to be fucking nuked, and I hope you start some shit, because we'll end it.

Turkey is literally in NATO just so we can point nukes at russia from there

What country is that

BIG ASS FUCKING HEAD

Wtf I hate Turkey now.

Well I'm Cruzmissle now

Well we will once and for all prove that roaches cant survive nuclear annihilation.

It won't happen they could all be massacred and king Nigger will still defend these sandniggers.

>el fato gato

they can't use them without activation codes and they are stored inside US bases. The US got that shit locked down since some roach generals tried to steal some of them and nuke greece when the cyprus conflict escalated.

Meh, typical erdofag bravado and show of strength.

Oh shit!!!!

What the fuck is Seychelles?

RARE FLOG

ARE YOU JESUS

bit late in Victoria?

BUT SCARY GOMMUNISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BBUT SCARY PUTIN!!!!!!
BBBBUT SCARY RUSSIA!!!!!
I fucking so neocons so fucking much I want them all dead those stupid fucking traitors should be skinned alive and thrown in bags of salt.

boom, turkey has 50 atomic bombs ...

*hate

Erdogan gets my support, deadamerifats.

Underrated

that are about as dangerous as a 400kg lead block without activation codes

Obama will apologize

I told you guys everything would be fine. Kek is bestowing upon us another happening in return for our patience and devotion. Praise Kek.

>neocons scared of gonunism
>implying that those nukes haven't been there since Kennedy

r u 12