Which wrinklefaced angry spaceman is stronger?

Which wrinklefaced angry spaceman is stronger?
Who would win in a fight?

Darkseid is world's stronger.
But he's still Jobberseid, so Thanos would win.

Pre-Nu52 Darkseid > Thanos > Nu52 Darkseid

They'd both find a way to lose. They could literally be the last two beings left in existence and they'd still end up losing.

Literally. Their Job Force exceeds the hax that is the Speedforce AND Pym Force combined.

And Thabos has never been jobbed?

You know /pl/ if you did the slightest bit of reading from the mounds of wiki articles already up for this sort of nonsense you'd have more answers than questions and more free time to waste.

Darkseid has ONE solid win with Final Crisis

Thanos routinely conquers the universe if/when that's his actual goal.

Darkseid

Thanos, because he's an absolute fucking madman

Anti-Thanos missiles.

Darkseid's got a few pretty solid successes.

>Instigated a brutal war that ended with him assuming control of Apokolips and gaining Boom Tube technology from Metron.
>Manipulated Scott Free into breaking The Pact in order to further his search for the Anti-Life Equation without incurring New Genesis's wrath.
>Defeated the Forever People at every turn and left them exiled on an uninhabited planet for years.
>Tainted Scott and Barda's wedding day by merely threatening to show up and then appearing after they had left.
>Corrupted Esak, Metron's greatest pupil, and convinced him to make weapons for Apokolips.
>Brainwashed Superman into slaughtering innocent Hunger Dogs.
>Conquered Daxam, mind controlled its 3 billion inhabitants, and forced them to reduce their planet to rubble and recreate it in the image of his head.
>Turned Lightning Lad and Saturn Girl's son into Validus, indirectly causing the deaths of at least two Legionnaires and countless other bystanders.
>Rock of Ages.

Dude still jobs a lot, but he's still a serious threat.

Agreed with this sentiment.

SO

I ask what would happen if a 3RD weird faced jobber were thrown into the mix!

Darkseid would still win he's on a different tier with than the other two, if we're talking full power for all characters Darkseid would still stomp he's a multiversal God of Evil

Well if we're talking full power in the sense they are as strong as they've ever been then Thanos wins considering he's had the infinity gauntlet. Hell the only one who is above him like that is probably God Emperor Doom or the Superman Thought Robot... Or Doc Manhattan as of recently

kek, the IG is universe tier and only works in his universe of origin. HOTU Thanos is the only thanos that compares to Darkseid.

That's wrong the IG is universal at best Darkseid almost collapsed all of reality just by entering the multiverse

Yea but if we're assuming Thanos wields the power of it then he's using the IG of that universe. And considering he soloed the entirety of the MU save for the OAA I doubt Jobseid could do shit.

Though on the topic, I once heard of Darkseid getting soulfire or something like that that makes him look like a Super Saiyan God? can someone explain that to me?

He still would have lost to the Living Tribunal, Thanos had control over one universe, Adam Warlock with the IG had it taken by the Living Tribunal and Darkseid is probably more powerful in his true form than the Living Tribunal

I wouldn't put him anywhere near LT considering Superman can kick his ass on his own. And to be fair Thanos later beat the LT with that cosmic force thing where the only reason the MU exists is because Adam Warlock was busy in some other dimension and Thanos killed himself to unkill everything he had.

HOTU Thanos is indefinitely stronger than Darkseid, he killed/absorbed Living Tribunal and that makes him stronger than Beyonder(s) that needed to attack LT simultaneously from every reality.

Now almost any other version loses. Then again post-Annihilation he was effectively indestructible. I can't decide, Darkseid, for all his cosmic importance gets beaten by Superman and Doomsday, while Thanos humiliates high Heralds and survives/outsmarts Galactus and beings on par with Galan.

>Darkseid has ONE solid win with Final Crisis

You may hate Worlds End, and rightly so, but that was also a solid win

>Thanos wins if he gets to use something that is not of his own power

No

>I wouldn't put him anywhere near LT considering Superman can kick his ass on his own

Only Avatars

Isn't that sort of emblematic of the difference between Marvel and DC? DC's ultimate baddie is a nearly omnipotent cosmic god. Marvel's ultimate baddie routinely encounters nearly omnipotent cosmic gods and outsmarts them.

Solid win indeed except he got his ass beat by Gay Lantern

And can Darkseid upload full power into Avatars? Or he only functions as the super-duper-tiger-force in a conceptual realm courtesy of Grant Morrison.co?

I don't think Darkseid is DC's ultimate baddie, right now it's us. Or one their writers that Grant hates.

Also Marvel doesn't have ultimate baddie at all afaik, Bendis maybe.

>Thanos wins if he gets to use something that is not of his own power

The ONLY reason the gauntlet exists in the comics is so Thanos could wear it. It itself is part of Thanos mythology so it really should count as fair use. With that being said, Thanos wins with ease. I'd say if he didn't have it, Pre-52 Darkseid would win but a lot of the overpowered bullshit that went on was ridiculous. It really depends on who writing the comic.

I agree. That's similar to saying Thor can't use his hammer. Plus if this was a comic battle, he'd have to have the IG just for the sake of adding an exciting dynamic to the battle.

Could Darkseid's omega beams destroy the infinity gaunlet or at least move it somewhere else?

Didn't the real Darkseid break reality just by trying to enter into the universe? Aren't New Gods mulitversal beings now?

Not at all. Guantlet is too powerful.

Darkseid would kill him, but Thanos would be happy because that was his keikaku ALL ALONG

Keikaku means plan

but he is already in universe and get his ass kicked by supes many times

What material is the IG made out of?

>ainted Scott and Barda's wedding day by merely threatening to show up and then appearing after they had left.

Well it seems Thanos devised it after acquiring the Infinity Gems so good luck with that.

Since neither would be able to overcome their own Job Force they'd be forced to settle it in the form of a Lounge off.

why darkseid always tried to invade earth