You let the thread die so now you have Sabine Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2016.htm

>Out This Week:
Poe Dameron #3
Darth Vader #21
Droids and Ewoks (Graphic Novel)

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya (embed)

>The Clone Wars Legacy Content:
starwars.com/tv-shows/the-clone-wars-legacy

I want to cuddle with Hera.

I think it's Star Wars but whales? In Space? How do they breath?

Joke's on you, I let the thread die specifically because I knew you'd make a Sabine edition

Just according to keikaku

They don't

Ha! Jokes on you! I like Sabine, I don't understand the hate for her

They don't.

There's no sound in space either, so fuck it.

From what I've seen, it's mostly coming from Mandofags who are like the Star Wars equivalent of Sonic fans.

edgy mandofags are THE WORST

I like Sabine. Kills people while duel wielding, blows stuff up,eh and doesn't afraid of anything

Jesus, by their definition of Mandalorian, they're nothing but space barbarians then.

/ss/ is cuter than Sabine.

Pretty much
>THEY'RE HELLA BADASS MURDER MACHINES AND KILL EVERYTHING 1000 TIMES OVER AND DON'T FUCK WITH THEM BECAUSE THEY'LL MURDER THE SHIT OUT OF YOU AND EVERYONE YOU LOVE
>BUT ALSO THEY ARE TRUE HONORABLE WARRIORS WHO FIGHT WITH HONOR AND LIVE THEIR LIVES WITH HONOR AND ALSO HONOR

She's only half as cute

And Tua is cuter than both of them, what's your point?

Yes, I just love Tua to bits

>to bits
You smarmy fuck.

Alright you sonsofbitches, show me your favorite blaster.

>ss
>cute

the DC-15A is my blasterfu, sir! I mean... just look at her. Isn't she sexy?

Carbine a best

SS is best girl

DL-44fags can pls leave

she's dead though

I've been thinking long and hard about what drew me to Boba back in my youth. And now I realize it was because of the stupids, most autistic of reasons.

It's not the character; it's the armor. That worn and torn look that looks like it's seen better days, yet could still take one hell of a beating. What caught me the most, though, is the helmet; in particular, the narrow eye lens. It always reminded me of a knight errant for some dumb reason, and it's always stuck with me (the Tallgeese from Gundam Wing evokes a similar sentiment)

That said, though, I'll take droids over Mandos any day

>Luke being fucking nowhere

I didn't read Bloodlines but is Luke being absent really a big part of the book? Also, what the fuck is he doing? He's suppose to be rebuilding the Jedi and helping the Republic. You don't think ghost Obi, Anakin and Yoda would be saying get your shit together?

Luke was traveling the galaxy with Ben, in search of old Jedi stuff.

Is gradiant hair asian shtupping wheatfield anakin, yet?

>>He's suppose to be rebuilding the Jedi and helping the Republic. You don't think ghost Obi, Anakin and Yoda would be saying get your shit together?
He did, and Ben shat all over it and brought it down with his knights because of "muh grandfather"

Dear god he looks like a stereotypical school shooter.

>Luke being absent really a big part of the book?
Yeah. He's mentioned a few times, but he never actually appears- he's off doing Jedi stuff with Ben.

Apparently he and Ben rarely bother to call Han or Leia.

Yeah, at that point he's still kind of traveling around, but at least stays in relative contact, though it's not as often as Leia would like.

Then shit hits the fan, Ben goes dark side, the new Jedi Order gets fucked, and Luke promptly fucks off and nobody knows where he is or even what good he thinks vanishing will do.

I just really hope they don't fuck it all up. It'll be a waste of 30 years of waiting because of dumbass fans

Hard to get a holonet signal when you are in third-world shitholes around the edge of the galaxy looking for long gone traces of Jedi.

Well they already did. The ending to ROTJ didn't matter.

Now, it was unrealistic to expect things to be happily ever after, and I could be one or two of the victories gained in ROTJ being reversed, but it feels like they just reset everything to make it as close to the OT as possible. Empire defeated? Well here's Empire 2.0. Jedi returned? Nope, Jedi Order's gone and we're back to there being just one Jedi left. New Republic formed? Nope, let's destroy them. Rebellion over? Nope, we call it the Resistance now. Even the fact that the Sith were destroyed feels like it's a technicality, since we have a new villain (who so far has just been Palpatine 2.0) who isn't a Sith, but it still feels like cheating because he behaves like one anyway. Even Han and Leia getting together and settling down went to shit.

Apparently the only one who came away from ROTJ without getting kicked in the nuts for the next 30 years is Lando, and that's only because we have no idea what's up with him.

>Lando now rules a whole system instead of just one city, and everything there is very fabulous

>Even the fact that the Sith were destroyed feels like it's a technicality, since we have a new villain (who so far has just been Palpatine 2.0) who isn't a Sith, but it still feels like cheating because he behaves like one anyway.
I think this one wouldn't be so bad if they at least made more of an effort to show why Snoke and Kylo are different from the Sith. We know so little about Snoke and the Knights of Ren and what their philosophies are that it becomes too easy to compare them to the Sith.

What is his purpose? Why does his story need to be told?

That's a hella gay episode.

We'll find out when Rebels tells his story fully.

>Apparently the only one who came away from ROTJ without getting kicked in the nuts for the next 30 years is Lando
What about Chewbacca? So far all we know is that he is happily living on Kashyyyk during Bloodline, after the events of Aftermath: Life Debt free Kashyyyk from the broken-up Empire.

Gay? These two? Of course not! Never! Unheard of!

Well he had to watch his best friend get murdered by his own son so I don't think Chewie's doing fine

>2016
>friendship between males it's gay
Thanks, homos.

Why do you hate him?

Oh, you're quite welcome!

Is this where the "don't stick in crazy" meme come from?

No you doofus, it's a phrase that has passed down through the generations. Have your parents never taught you that?

Well they don't follow the Rule of Two and Snoke cares about having the "perfect balance of light and dark". Those are some clues to their differences, I guess.

Snoke was eerily calm about Starkiller Base's destruction and wanted everyone, even people directly responsible for its destruction, evacuated while Palpatine was fucking livid about the Death Star and wanted everyone executed.

My impression from his brief appearance is that he's a rather cerebral and deliberate user of the dark side who uses the FO for convenience whereas Palpatine was just complete fucking evil.

no

I think what's going to make the difference is Snoke's end goal. Is he doing all of this for power? Is there some specific thing he feels he needs a rebooted Empire to achieve? Han seems convinced Snoke will just throw Kylo away once has what he needs, whatever that is.

Maybe he's rearming the galaxy for the Vong

Three words, man. Ezra\Sabine\Hera

>the vong

To tell Snoke's childhood and his turn to the dark side before it segues into continuation post-ROTJ series that has him befriend Luka and Leia, cuck Han, corrupt Ben, and create the perfect conditions for the First Orders rise, all over a couple of decades.

You know "that kid" from school?

He is that kid.

Snoke can't be Ezra, Pablo confirmed via tweet that Snoke is Quinlan Vos

But I just seduced Pablo to get the answer to Snoke's identity and he said it was a clone of Anakin

You mean I let him fuck me and he still didn't give me the real answer? What the fuck is this

>that Inquisitor who didn't take off their mask comes back

>it's __Tua

Were you wearing the Lekku hat and offer him coffee first?

But I like Sabine. What color will her hair turn next season?

But he fucking told ME Snoke was Mace Windu after the force lightning and fall through Coruscant bleached his skin and made him immortal

What about the new replacement evil woman? How little skin will she expose? How big will her hat be? How lustful will she be towards Ezra?

I feel like this is a filler episode.

>evil women keep getting funny hats

I count "being bald" as a funny hat

It's been an upward trend. Each new woman gets progressively larger headgear, and shows even less ankle than the last.

All Rebels episodes are filler. None of it matters.

>Ahsoka/Vader duel ends with her walking down stairs and him wobbling off

I'm more psyched for the fucking new Lego Star Wars sets than I am for fucking Season 3. Fuck you Filoni you fat hack.

It's a character episode.

We get a mostly solo adventure with Chopper away from the crew most of the time. We learn some of his backstory, he has some character development (while not much, episode had Chopper acting selflessly in giving up a leg he wanted for himself so another being, someone he considers a friend, can live). We also learn that somehow the Empire knows where they planned to set up a base, which has been leading to calls to a traitor somewhere in Phoenix Squadron or one of their allies, like Ketsu.

And Chopper's droid friend has stuck around since then, so it gave us an addition to the show's recurring characters. Also they have a new Imperial ship, though not sure they'll ever use it again which is a shame. They never did anything with that Gozanti or Grand Inky's TIE since season 1.

>Ventress
>No hat, bald, some pretty skin-showing outfits
>Rebels villains
>Massive hats and full-body suits
>Filoni's PT-centered future series
>main villainess is the queen of all cosmos from katamari damacy

Hi T.O.M

>baldness
>not a funny hat

>mfw this line is an in-joke because Kanan and SS are married in real life

>the vong
>double dubs
>mfw

>Well they don't follow the Rule of Two and Snoke cares about having the "perfect balance of light and dark".

Is this in the novel? If it's in the novel it almost doesn't count, if it's important to the movie it should be in the fucking movie.

What is so bad about the Vong? I don't know the EU, but from what I read on the wiki after seeing them mentioned here they don't t seem so bad

>if it's important to the movie it should be in the fucking movie.
user, if it's important it will show up somewhere in the new canon. Doesn't have to be a movie.

Yes? No? Maybe so? Anybody?

My issue with them was they took up too much time and destroyed too much. They conquer half the galaxy and there's this massive stretch of books in the middle of the arc which is just them dominating which frankly was very boring and dull. Even though the ending to it wasn't that bad, it felt worse because it had taken so long to get there, and they'd carved a path right through the galaxy, demolishing tons of cool places.

Best Girl

Your Waifu a shit
Rey best girl

get out

What "How to draw Manga" book is this from?

long story short, they were a cool concept that was handled very, very, very poorly

>not recognizing usuka

Finnji breakdown when?

Graffiti from the Jedi Temple bathroom.

>Plo-Koon's got small ones

fuck! RIP Ashoka

>Lekku Lickers Unite

>Shaak Ti is a padawan fucker!

It was written by her.

>Some of you guys are alright

>For a good time, Yarael Poof you will call
>867-5309

#Cooku4Dooku

Have any worthwhile books come out in the last six months?