How much of what we "know" to be true are just memes?

After all, we cannot painstakingly prove everything we believe.

How much of what we know, about politics (or religious beliefs) for instance, is just the result of us picking up what seems most believable and easily digested and running with it?

I know enough to praise kek
Check em!

i haven't learned a god damned thing since 2000 except jews did 9/11. everything i know comes from the 90's internet, when trolls didn't exist.

you can't explain that.

See /r/Agnosticism

You were probably younger (and likely much more gullible) then, I'd imagine. The trolls were always there, you simply may not have been looking,

the trolls came with myspace

90's internet was reliable and best internet

>things were absolutely better in the past

kys oldfag

>90's internet
>when trolls didn't exist.

ohohoho

>Mew under the truck

>shut up we need to find a scapegoat for these criticisms

i got 151 hbu?

that shit was so late 90's bro and all web based. i didnt have a fucking web browser until i got a cell phone.

>TOTSE
>SomethingAwful
>Newgrounds

just to name a few places with rampant trolls from the 90's

dont make me publish photos of the illuminati book and link it to frankfurter documents backed up with references by george washington. i'm to lazy for that.

or we could get started on political and hollywood nepotism infecting the business sphere. wana see sources using census records

or how bout we use census records to disprove the holyhoax

shall i continue?

>claims we're finding scapegoats out of convenience
>blames the jews for 9/11

let me simplify my previous statement

"kys"

the triple threat of www. oh noes.

have you even read bin ladens letter to america.
he sure as hell didn't do 911
follow the money, i'm too lazy to do that again and i bet you have easier access ^_~

>falling for memes that "make sense" and being unwilling to review them with fresh eyes
>"look it up yourself"

idk if I can dumb down my previous statement any further m80

u wish i was an m80. job security, faggots. u jelly as fuq
do your fucking job happily. i did.

Say whatever you like if it helps you sleep better. Stay in the comforting bliss that your """"""facts"""""" and """"""evidence"""""" have afforded you, oldfag.

When love beckons to you, follow him, though his ways are hard and steep, and when his wings enfold you, yield to him, though the sword hidden among his pinions may wound you, and when he speaks to you, believe in him, though his voice may shatter your dreams, as the north wind lays waste the garden. For even as love crowns you, so shall he crucify you, even as he is for your growth, so is he for your pruning, even as he ascends to your height and caresses your tenderest branches that quiver in the sun, so shall he descend to your roots and shake them in their clinging to the earth.