Ålandish racism towards Finns

Why do they keep getting away with it?

>Åland practices ethnic discrimination towards Finns, something which even the Council of Europe is concerned about.

>Åland's entire autonomy is based on discrimination.
>In practice this can be seen in immigrants of ethnic Finnish origin being unable to purchase property. In addition they can't start up businesses prior to acquiring domicile.
>In order to acquire domicile one must live in the Åland Islands for 5 years.

>The EU directive unequivocally prohibits professional discrimination.
>The use of Finnish is often outright prohibited. You can't for example teach kids songs and games in Finnish in kindergartens.

translate.google.com/translate?sl=fi&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.tiede.fi/keskustelu/38134/ketju/ahvenanmaa_ja_etninen_syrjinta&edit-text=&act=url

Should we drive them into the sea, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

s.4cdn.org/image/country/ax.gif
yle.fi/uutiset/henriksson_government_making_finland_unappealing_as_possible/9061984
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svecoman_movement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_Crusades
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

>Swedes not being cucks
wew

Åland is an actual country?

Either way this is retarded. Got bigger fish to fry.

Literally what the fuck do you forest people have to be racist against each other about

It's an autonomous region you fucking tard.

Why would they let in poor retarded Asians to their island where they've lived for thousands of years? The only swedes that gets it.

good

why do you care about them?

>Another inbred island nigger coming to the aid of another inbred island nigger
Color me surprised
They're still in Funland despite being autonomous

rather be inbred than mongoloid

>Motto: "Islands of Peace"

Fucking kek

Makes me happy that our islands never do this shit.

Drown those faggots.

kek

>pharaoh islands
>vit var kongir n shit

go die from CTD pls

Nobody actually lives on Åland. It's entirely inhabited by Finnish alcoholics who accidentally end up there after they walk into booze cruise to buy cheap alcohol. The Finnish alcoholic then stumble into a random house in Åland and goes to sleep. When he wakes up he walks straight to the store to pick up some light beer and cigarettes but unfortunately there's no cigarettes on stock, so he walks into the storage room in the back and restock the cigarettes. Then when he walks up to the counter to pay he notice that there's no cashier there, he picks up the laser scanner and scan his own items and put his money in the register, but the register won't open and he can't leave without paying for his items. Behind him is another drunk Finnish customer who sneers at him and tells him to hurry up and behind that guy are 4 others who are also waiting to get their items scanned. Since the Finn can't leave without paying, especially not with so many witnesses around him, he decides to take a seat down at the cash register and start scanning all the customers items until all customers are gone. He ends up having to work there all day until 5 o'clock when another guy comes along and offers to scan the Finns cigarettes and beer for him so he can finally check out and take the cruise back to Finland. This is how the economy works in Åland

>A FUCKING LAND

>A FUCKING Å

>WHAT IS THIS Å SHIT?

Finns being cucked by swedes.

Not the first time in history

They never cucked us.

Shut the fuck up faggot

Delete this

>roach
>calling somene else faggot

Åland is fucking based 99.99.99% white. Only black person ive ever seen there was from Finland

Is there a flag for Aland on Sup Forums?
I haven't seen a single one posted in these threads

aye

s.4cdn.org/image/country/ax.gif

>Should we drive them into the sea, Sup Forums?

No. We should just turn it into only refugee center in Finland and then quit all subsidies to shipping.

ye I just checked the ISO 3166-1 Alpha-2 codes to see if the flag exists and it does
Still not sure why no alanders post in aland threads

Sounds like Åland needs some rapefugees.

Discrimination towards Finns will cease to exist in no time.

It was like this in Norway. Northern Norwegians were discriminated against until some blackies started showing up. No Northern Norwegians are bros.

They haven't got a single refugee center and neither will they ever have one. Why?

Because they don't want any.

Fuck off finns, we don't like you, your language, your mong heritage or your mämmi. We'll be our own country in a few years.

Pham its population is just 28 000

i have seen posts from aland but only a few times

You're not fooling anyone, Pekka.

based

faroe islands has 50k and yet I've seen their posts
it's not even their thread

Good to know, burger

there's only one group of people who can be behind this

You act like this is only Åland.

In Denmark as a foreigner you cant buy property without a permit from the Ministry of Justice. You can only legally get a permit after working and living in Denmark for 5 years none stop (You can still be denied on other grounds).

If you are an EU citizen you can only buy property if you are employed in Denmark by a danish company or you can prove that you are starting a new business in Denmark.

When Denmark lives the shitstorm that is the EU we will finally have to stop this crap of having EU rules and none EU rules for property.

The thing is Denmark is its own country. Ahvenanmaa is still part of Finland.

Ålanders may well be the only remaining true Swedes soon.

Stop trying to diversify them like a bunch of niggers and leave them be.

Ill go there tomorrow so I can make a post from there

Å is pronounced like the Au in Paul

This is so sad it's hilarious and then becomes sad again
Whites will fuck over and discriminate against whites while bringing in savages from Somalia and giving them everything

>tfw I have a swedish name
>everyone keeps calling me hurri swede
>I want to finnish my name, but then i would need to pay NEET monies for new ID cards etc.
feels batman

Nobody cares Finn, stay out of Åland.

vit vóru konungar*?

why no vorum? is that correct above there?
type how you ben I am, you are in present and future plox. You use vóru well one verb bending for all plurals?

My grand father had to change to Swedish surname to even get a job here when he immigrated here.

Lets drive them to the sea.

Svecomans are on par with Zionists

kys cuckboi

Make a thread

hear hear

We didn't even want to be part of Finland to begin with and now you're sad we don't like you?

Nevermind

We are annoyed that your one issue party wants more niggers to Finland but you don't even offer to take any there
yle.fi/uutiset/henriksson_government_making_finland_unappealing_as_possible/9061984

based

this was ment for you =>

Aucklander here, good for them Asians are bad news.

All according to plan

Good for them

We're so small, we don't have the capacity. You however ;)

Åland had always been swedish until the Russians took it, they they made it a part of russian Finland and when finland became independent Sweden wanted the islands back. The League of Nations in their eternal retardation kept it a part of Finland for got knows why even though 100% of the island speaks and is cuturally swedish.

>only black person I saw in finland was from finland

It's still part of the Archipelago Sea, a series of islands pretty much an extension of Finland. They're just a remnant of Swedish imperialism, and they like all other remnants of your imperialism they too shall perish with time.

It's always SPP's politicians who talk about hate-speech laws and how the ethnic discrimination must end. But this only means Finns discriminating niggers, of course Svecomans can still discriminate Finns.

When SPP's Astrid Thors was the immigration minister, she created the overly generous asylum policy we had til this year when we finally fixed it. And it was SPP that complained about this, but do they ever offer asylum seekers to go to Åland? No.

When SPP's Stefan Wallin became culture minister, he gave positions to other Fennoswedes. And Swedish speaking people got 7% of the culture grants, even though they're only 5% of the population.

Åland gets more money from government than any other municipality in Finland. We lose more money to it than it gives to us.

I don't hate Fennoswedes but I hate Svecomans.

>only swedes living there
>"rightfully a part of finland"
give it back you fucking traitors

kek like do we have to copy pasta this failed hoax

okay once more
>Known leftist homo degenerate politician plans to get some newspaper time and be progressive and fight raysism and such
>Finds degenerate homo nigger(gee that was surely hard in oslonistan)
>goes to a place reserved for those who graduate highschool
>they actually have guards to root out old guys in part trying to get up there
>this lit homosexual goes up there, sucks this nigger friend of his coks
>goes to the newspaper
>oooh golly gee I wuz raped by an illegal immigrant/asylum whatever in the mouth with a nigger penis
>but I am setting such a good example, as to not report this "rape" to the police
yeah.. he is actually so retarded that he thought this would be something 13 year old girls would listen to if they got raped.

MAn this is norway, that guy is done for, forever.
And frankly if I meet him, I will destroy his face.
He got called out for all his horseshit, this backfired as hard as it almost could, and people are out for blood.

Fucking pervert
Fucking perverted motives

This my friends is the true face of the left, pretty semitic if you ask me.....

As long as they keep getting our gibsmedats and have their mandatory party in government it's ours. Take it, they love spreading multiculturalism everywhere else than their neighborhood.

Did you ever open a history book in your entire life?

go back sucking ahmed's cock
your country should be nuked

This Swedish vs. Finnish shit is crazy to an outsider. I mean I understand because I partly grew up in Northern Ireland back during the Troubles, but for fuck's sake can't Europeans abandon our petty squabbles and deal with the common enemy we all face?

NEVER!
kek yeah we're gonna take those faggots too, but we still need to bant and fight each other too. It's in our nature, as far as anyone can tell.

Friendly reminder that finland wouldn't even exist as a country if it weren't for us you fucking chinks.

Culturally speaking, what's the difference between swedes and finns?
Really, putting the mongol meme aside

well for starters finns aren't trannies, they are stabbistabbis.

Sweden likes bbc Finland likes vodka

because finns are ugric semitic racial trash vermin

and not whites

yes it would you nigger fucker
sweden never did anything for finland except kill us and teach your faggot language

Finns aren't white.

Friendly reminder that in 50 years you don't exist as a country

Says the 60%

Do you even know how this works?
Åland gives all it's money to Finland, then Finland gives Åland a percentage of the budget back. However, if Åland pays more money to Finland than expected, we get a bit extra back. We've been getting that extra for many years now.
Stop whining and work harder pekka.

You need start targeting Russians instead

Or Swedes as well for that matter

Yep, and we enjoyed every second of it, enslaving your people, forcing them to become christian, using them as cannon fodder for our wars, it was great while it lasted. But between Dimitri and Sven you'd rather have our ahmeds then get fucked over by russians again wouldn't you?

>If left to their own devices white people will discriminate against each other

based faroe islands working the finns

This is nothing new.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svecoman_movement

I'll pick russia any day over sweden and niggers
they were much better overlords anyway

We crusaded those pagan fuckers three times, soon we will have to organise a forth one.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_Crusades

That's true, I guess the slavs suit you since you're not nordic

We should just sell the lot off to Russia, would rustle quite a lot of people.

Your sagas attest to the contrary.

bretty good afrikaner bro

>since you're not nordic
Who the fuck in their right mind would want to be associated with Scandicucks in this day and age?

>We crusaded those pagan fuckers three times

proud of spreading a kike religion and not your ancestral Nordic one? fucking swedes

Doesn't matter what we are, we will always be better than you in every single aspect.

WE WUZ NORDIC N' SHIEEET