Why was their romance more believable than any other romantic pairing in capeshit movies?

Why was their romance more believable than any other romantic pairing in capeshit movies?

>Thank you for bringing him back to me.

;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IdjfpriATv4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>white woman
>traditional values
>doesn't fuck any black guys
>love of her life is a white male
>faithful to him even 100 years after he died

why do liberals love this movie, again?

probably because they don't bicker or act snarky towards one another and just get along so well from the get-go. also two talented actors that can sell being in love really well.

>>white woman

why is the director better looking than the movie star?

they gave scenes room to breathe, the opposite of Suicide Squad and the overstuffed (but great) BvS, a few minutes of banter and flirting could go on building the relationship rather than quick cutting after a back and forth line or two.

>Faithful to him even 100 years after he died

She still had feelings and love for him, sure, but they never committed to each other or anything. It'd be a shame if she never opened up to anyone in the 100 years since.

But then again, given how she acts in BvS until the end, she may well have lost faith in relationships. I like that Bruce is trying to crack her shell. He's only really really shown his bitter violent side in BvS and we don't get to see Batman's compassion much.

Bruce better not stick his dick in Diana in JL. You know he'll try though.

Nobody will be as good as Bucky & Steve, she looks more like his aunt anyway.

>Nobody will be as good as Bucky & Steve
tumblrwhale pls go.

Because the dialogue felt real, not like the "Oh by the way I'm infertile so I'm a monster like you" bullshit they gave Black Widow.

Stop shitposting, Henry. It's more believable that a woman would go insane for Jared Leto.

This. Wonder Woman is built for Big BLACK Cyborg Cock.

One of their strategies is to own the female gender to generate votes for love and peace and world government. Doesn't matter if she's a proud warrior from a xenophobic sexist country and is the complete opposite of the garbage they push. She has a vagina and they must own it.

his face gets me every time

>white

What a fucking hot piece of ass. I wanna ravage her tight, pink, perfect hairless anus

Why not fuck a guy's anus instead? Old lady butts can't feel pleasure.

Keep your dick in your pants once in a while, Bruce. Goddammit.

>He's only really shown his bitter violent side...
Yeah, I didn't like it so much. Maybe I'm impossible to please when it comes to Batman, but I hate any hero unwilling to kill even to save lives. As far as I'm concerned, Batman is more responsible for the deaths of everyone his enemies kill after they escape from prison that the killers. A real hero should be able to kill, but it should kill them a little inside to have to do it, like Super Man when he killed Zod in Man of Steel. But Batman in BvS doesn't give a shit, even killing people who don't need to die.

>good as Bucky & Steve

What?

Not so fast!

A cock cage for Bruce Wayne.

Man I hope Joss also includes that Batgirl and Batman sex scene.

i hope he includes this

They handled the romance stuff perfectly. Made my gf cry and me feel.

She stops and remembers Steve's last words to her.
>gives her the watch of his father
>Wish we had more time...

This movie catapulted Pine into "Best Chris" territory for me.

He's really a good actor. I never cared much about him before but now I want to watch him in more stuff.

he was absolutely amazing in smokin aces

Based Chris

They're both Jews.

>this movie
>not Hell or High Water
sometimes I forget Sup Forums is full of plebs

it sounds like a nice deal
she's still cute th

>traditional values

I haven't seen the movie, but is this really true?

Because Wonder Woman is supposed to be a total femdom fantasy. Portraying her as anything else isn't being true to her character.

I hope they actually fuck and it's not just a cocktease.

can you not tell with all the capeshit threads? especially fucking wonder woman. who in their right mind would willingly sit through this shit?

She's a cute in the movie.

>"I wish we had more time. I love you."
>gives her the clock

>Why was their romance more believable than any other romantic pairing in capeshit movies?

Yep, after Suicide Squad turned up to be merely a flick I'm glad they put some really emotional moments in WW.

That's disappointing.

Patty's top milf

>she's cute
>that's disappointing

Lib detected.

I mean, I don't think being dainty or ultra feminine is very true to her character.

NEIGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

She's not ultra feminine or dainty, just the right amount. Cute as in she's not a cunt.

>white

He does zero acting in that movie. Talk about low bar. Disgusting to see tv kissing his lame ass and this lame movie, a Captain America gender reversal knockoff.

>zero acting in that movie
You cried during his departure with his brother and you fucking know it.

Give her the C

woah, was it rape?

youtube.com/watch?v=IdjfpriATv4

You see, Steve, I like to pick up girls on the rebound from a disappointing relationship. They're much more in need of solace and they're fairly open to suggestion. And, I use that to fuck them some place very uncomfortable.

A present for you, Bruce.

sounds to me a lot like the M-A-C system

Because Chris Pine is actually a pretty decent actor, and I imagine that it's pretty easy to act infatuated when your co-star looks like Chris Pine. It made the chemistry between the 2 characters work especially well.

How do we stop Bruce?

i've always thought he was kinda cute, no homo

You think it's possible for Pine to come back?

>he's only been back for three
he was talking about his own penis

Diana is not for lewd

End this chicanery

we kill the batman

We don't, wonderbat is kino.

>cucking his own son

Damn...

Diana is for pure lovemaking.

I want to LICK chris Pines feet!!

Reminder that Batman also cucked Superman with Lois.

We need to stop the Batman.

And cucked Green Arrow with Black Canary.

>above average

Stupid cock size jokes

Cyborg doesn't have a cock.

>wanting WW to be deflowered by a micropenis
Why?

In the Lynda Carter show, they moved the setting from the '40s to the '70s between seasons and Lyle Waggoner shifted from playing Steve Trevor to Steve Trevor, Jr. They could do the same and have Pine play Steve Trevor III or IV.

I fucking hate Bruce Timm.

Trick feminism marketing aka pro-white Subversion. Finally!

How can we be based as Steve Trevor? Why did this scene hurt so much.

DCEU best couple hands down.

I don't get this. Mind explaining it? is the woman in this comic pic supposed to be WW? so bruce impregnated her?

>ywn be her goytoy

i bet Snyder blasted all over them tits

uhh, rape much?

yeah but in the movie he says he has never been in a relationship thusly no kids

They both look like lesbians, that's why.

Wondy goes to hades and brings back Steve

It's Babs.

>not liking Lois/Superman

It was weird (in comics) that they tossed out Steve in the 80s reboot seeing how important he was in Wonder Woman comics
But make Superman/Lois total soul mates in the comic when she was mostly shown to be a pest trying to trick Superman into marriage and thus end his super hero career (basically making her a bad guy)

oh don't get me wrong, she's easily the cutest israeli i've ever seen. much prefer her here than the seductress Snyder portrayed her as in BvS.

They do that plenty of times throughout the film.

IS THERE NO STOPPING THIS ASSHOLE!!??

where da stream at?

When did Batman and Canary ever meet?

What stream? It's been out for a day.

hateful rat-faced kikes

>Steve Rogers
>Steve Trevor
>best husbandos

Why are they so pure?

>literal israeli soilder
>opening during ramadan

I'm sure the religion of peace will support this film, else they would look sexist.

Why are you so wrong?

Comics?