Anglos don't have cult-

>anglos don't have cult-

why is anglo cuisine so low-tier?

>Eat garden bugs and garbage parts of animals everyone else throws away
>Le cuisine français, c'est magnifique!

Anglo food is both practical and filling. It never evolved into an art form like it did elsewhere

>Aussies don't have cult-

>define modern haute cuisine with hundreds of dishes and cooking techniques
>French gastronomy is the only national cuisine to have been added to UNESCO's intangible cultural heritage lists
>some buttblasted chink who thinks he understands cuisine reduces it to muh stereotypes

It's the same as German cuisine. It has nice baking/sweets, but the food itself is hearty and practical.

Yes

it might look shit but that's fucking delicious

there is literally nothing better than good stuffing

Hey frog, your country is more nigger land than Canada is chink, try a new approach.

It's filling, practical and hearty.

French food is pathetic attempt at an art display made for limp wristed queers to gush over and post on their instagrams.

this looks like garbage but i'd still eat it cause i love eating garbage.

delicious Australian cuisine

tastes like a well cooked chicken and you can eat it raw

DELET THIS, WHITE DAWG

love me some wichiti

does it really? i once ate a cockroach as a kid (the asshole luchlady in my primary school put it in my sandwich as a joke), it had a very distinct taste, kinda like chicken mixed with shit.

yeah, it's much better than cockroaches

cockroaches are alright if you prepare them properly, but they're not something I'll go out and order very often

>to have been added to UNESCO's intangible cultural heritage lists
Well, if eating frogs is a cultural heritage according to that list, to the trash it goes.

looks like meat & balls, my favorite yulecuisine!

>i once ate a cockroach as a kid
What an act of cannibalism.

DELET THIS

after my experience with cockroaches i dont think i ever want to eat a bug ever again. its sad though, cause they have like 10 times more protein than chicken.

wtf, thought we were friends

What's wrong with frog legs or snails ? it's tasty as fuck

French gastronomy is larger than the world. If eating frogs was all there was to it, then clearly French cuisine wouldn't be widely considered the best cuisine in the world.
I really hate how smug that frog is acting, but as someone who works in that field, I can't help but point out that he's right. The French literally created modern cooking.

But anglosaxon are worldwide. I think American and Australian dishes are not bad.

oi hang on where's the veg?

British and Aussie food is almost exactly the same mate.

Americans aren't anglo, they're their own thing at this point

>this confuses the American

based countryman telling it like it is

Gib pie nao

um no sweaty

loks good. bet you havent even tasted it.

his standards are higher than yours, he's a french overlord

Good one lad

what is that thing next to potato?

sheer piece of rock that the englishman use as traditional condiment

Itt tendie-subsisters trying to talk cuisine
Just go, you make me cringe

Peoole criticising 'bland' cuisine are inevitably non-whites who don't understand that spices in their own cuisines were/are traditionally used to disguise the taste of rotting food

french and italian posters are the only ones who understand cuisine

Or, you know, anyone with reasonable experience in cooking and the food industry.
Ive also met young french people who don't really care as much for food or cooking so don't be boasting so much

yeah i was just going with the flow of this thread lol
don't take it too seriously

stuffing

basically bread crubs, nuts and berries that get stuffed inside the middle of the meat while it gets cooked. it's delicious

A classic
Really spices up bacon and mashed potatoes
I have a grandma from Manchester
(well, from Manchiistah according to her own words)

>anglos can't make good foo-

Holy golly

I fucking hate French posters

>germans don't have cult-

Grieschish autismus ladies

looks tasty, australians are the best anglos

vegemite goes with anything

>>germans don't have cult-

Quite an interesting thing but we all tend to cringe when some other french autist post some bs

merci mon ami

>australians are the best anglos
That's not saying much

t. Jean Pierre Spencer
fuck off CUNT

>go to French café
>they do sausage, chips and pizza

we invented café fuck off with that silly joke

It's not a joke I've been to France a few times and it's true.

reminder Australia objectively has the best coffee in the world
reminder French and Italian coffee is actually shit

Bong and Polish cousines are similiar becasue they were designed in the same way
>fat, filling, tasty with lots of caliores meals that are supposed to feed the farmer wroking entire day in the field.

Thanks to remind us that australians shouldn't be allowed to post

>be brit visiting france
>enter a diner thinking it's a café

Yet Poles here still set up shops everywhere because they clearly are incapable of eating food that isn't Polish.

Still better than brittish vomit-like "food"

>diners
>in France

They were literal cafés mate

???? what does this have to do with cousine you retard?

It's true, I spent a semester in Lyon and it was all shit

I even work at a French cafe and the owner never shuts up about how bad French coffee was

no vegetables exept potatoer grows over there

since i like meat dish i don't think german/anglo dish are not that bad but there is no better meat dish than korean bbq

>be brit visiting france
>enter a café
>"vous voulez une saucisse avec ça ?"

people call this food shit but it tastes a lot better than the pretentious shite they eat in france

good post

I bet you had quote your share of french sausages

see: you don't know the first thing about french cuisine
most of the food you eat is made with french cooking techniques

that bad*
just german/anglo dish are too basic their dish is full of potatoes/steaks but what's more weird brits don't like seafood

Never speak to me anymore

If it wasn't for us Brits inventing everything, you lot would still be eating gruel, in the dark, like animals.

FACT

this
eating gruel rn because i hate the british

cheeky cunt

>It's rilly importan how the food look yes, muh culture

stop
belittling
food

EY YOU

FUCK OFF

It's what distinguish humans from beasts

This is the reason why the French made so many sauces, to disguise the shit taste of their produce.

>This salad is better than urs cause its symmetric

Reading posts like these makes me cringe hard. How can brits be so ignorant about cuisine?

Looks dry as fuck. I don't mind dishes like that but at least do them properly

What a fucking awful looking meat pie. Looks like Tesco value or some shit. If you're gonna have a store bought one then at least make sure it's nice - like a Pukka pie for example, cheap and cheerful and nice.

He's right. Of course the French are now lauded for their sauces, but in the past they created them to hide their terrible and rotten food.

Meat pies are shit tier generally. Fish/seafood pies is were the good stuff is at fish and seafood are not as dry as meat and don't need to be stuffed with a los of sauce

Yeah that's literally what it is mate, only posted it because of the vegemite meme

Where the fuck would the French be without this British invention? And they stole sparkling wine from us and named it """"Champagne""""

looks absolutely rank

got confused about what post you were replying too, that one is just what happens when you google meat pie

French cuisine is all about using the best ingredients and cooking them the best way to draw out their potential. French nobility literally ate the best of the best, not rotten food, and they only made so many sauces because they understood how important seasoning was.
t. restaurant owner

>europeans can co-

its to enhance food product but how a bong could know something about the art of cuisine.