Is Sup Forums Ever Right!!??

superherohype.com/news/398453-wonder-woman-lassos-38-8-million-on-friday#/slide/1

Other urls found in this thread:

superherohype.com/news/398453-wonder-woman-lassos-38-8-million-on-friday#/slide/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Wonder Woman has had a better Friday opening than any solo MCU heroes first film

No, Sup Forums is always wrong

The masses have finally learned the greatness of Zach Snyder.

I expect BvS to be reanalyzed as one of the greatest films of all time.

FAKE NEWS! Stronk wimmin aren't real. I tell that to my mickey.

Zach is fucking Hack and he should kill himself. Lady Jenkins is the true hero of DCU.

>The masses have finally learned the greatness of Zach Snyder.
>Movie not made by Snyder gets shitloads of money and best of the best reviews
I'm all for DC movies, but this is just sad.

>mow you realize Snyder co-wrote Wonder Woman

>superherohype.com/news/398453-wonder-woman-lassos-38-8-million-on-friday#/slide/1
Is that all?

based Deadpool

That's just Friday. Before you shitpost you should keep this in mind. Shes had a better Friday than any MCU heroes first film

also deadpool was r-rated, so...

>better friday
what about monday? or wednesday? single days dont matter, thats why its called opening weekend, ya dingus

Those listed in your image are their first weekend total while we are still in the middle of WW first weekend with her beating all MCU first Friday totals. Try to read better next time

Because that's all the data we have so far you cretin

We're not even in the middle. Just a third. It's going to beat out everything but MoS, Spider-man and Deadpool. Also that Hulk opening is an embarrassment. No wonder it has no more films

>wonder woman: 38,8 million friday night
>guardians of the galaxy: 37,8 million friday night
nice, she barely beat literally whos

It's amazing to how much of a higher standard DC heroes are held

>whole weekend vs 1st day
American education.

And what were Iron Man's and Captain America's totals? Will Spider-man beat WW?

DC movies matter more. People actually feel severe headaches and cry if a DC movie gets terrible reviews.

>Shes had a better Friday than any MCU heroes first film
Wrong again DCuck

>Iron Man
$35,234,361

>Cap
$25,700,189

You sure it isn't that people cry and get headaches if they get good reviews? I have never seen such denial as with WW for any capeshit that got good reviews

What WW lacks at the box office, she will make up for in merchandise sales. Marvelfags on suicide watch.

>TWS
$36,926,192

>Thor
$25,481,796

Who beat her?
MCU BTFO

>what were Iron Man's and Captain America's totals?
>iron man: 35,2 million opening friday, domestic total 318,1, world total 585,1
>cap: 25,7 million friday, domestic total 176,6, world total 370,5

Did you notice Snyder in the movie?

>GOTG $37,845,336
>Iron Man $35,234,361
>Doctor Strange $32,585,335
>Thor $25,481,796
>Ant-Man $22,649,199
>Captain America $25,700,189
>Incredible Hulk $21,468,125

>Wonder Woman $38,850,000

>world total 585,1
>world total 370,5
So you were wrong. WW did worse than both despite opening in more territories

>Iron Man
$35,234,361
>Cap
$25,700,189
>Cap2
$36,926,192
>>Thor
$25,481,796
>Thor 2
$31,899,210
>Hulk
$21,468,125
>Ant-Man
$22,649,199
>Doctor Strange
$32,585,335

No Cap 3, No Iron Man 3...

First films , retard

>Shes had a better Friday than any MCU heroes first film
This is a more pointless factor than being the best first day for a female director

We were talking about the first movie. Added The Winter Soldier and The Dark World for kicks since people say they're great.

>Being this retarded

With The Batfleck crashing and burning and Wonder Woman being their only real success, is the DCEU going to be reworked from here on out to focus on her instead of him? Man of Steel already ruined Superman's chance of being the DCEU's Robert Downey Jr.

>First films
>Iron Man 2
>Cap 2

>Hulk: $55m

HAHAHAHA

Man of Steel did better than any of them, though.

>We were talking about the first movie
>Cap 2
>Thor 2
Post Iron Man 3 numbers user...

Box Office drop is real. Typically the bigger the first day and the first week is, the bigger the second day and second week is. And yes, that is excluding the ratio and based on the typical trend we see.

Most people hate the Dark World. I have seen people on here saying it was good though. Those people should be gassed

"Story by" means he didn't actually write anything. It means he stuck his head in the office one day and said "What if Wonder Woman, like, fought in World War 1 or something? That would be cool."

Reread.
>Added The Winter Soldier and The Dark World for kicks since people say they're great.

>...
Neck yourself.

It also had a better box office than all the first films but Guardians so what's your point? Wonder Woman is getting great word of mouth so a huge collapse isn't going to happenm

Post Iron Man 3 numbers user

Because it's fucking DC. Before Marvel hit it out of the park with Iron Man and Avengers, DC had the better record for decades, and since Burton Batman fans weren't dead come Iron Man... expecting better is expected. The same will happen when Marvel goes to Phase 3. Expectations will be upheld.

Do people just not read threads or the link provided? It states that Wonder Woman had a better first day total than any "MCU FIRST SOLO FILM"

>It also had a better box office than all the first films but Guardians so what's your point?
Box office isnt out yet and its looking to do lower than the first Iron Man also not very smart to compare films from neatly a decade ago either

Captain America: Civil War, Doctor Strange and Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 are all Phase Three movies.

>It states that Wonder Woman had a better first day
....it was released on Wednesday so thats wrong, it had a better Friday but that entirely worthless

>it was released on Wednesday
Confirmed for retard.

>Drax sad
>Babby Groot
>Orange Slices
>fart

user, we are talking about the first DOMESTIC release like it says in the article, which is Friday.

>Captain Underpants 3,434 theaters
>8mil opening

Oh fuck

The brand is not GotG, it's MCU, which is much more popular and acclaimed than the DCEU, so it's not surprising. Plus, WW is an icon but no one know shit about the character or even cared.

Amazing what hype, controversy, and social baggage will do for the success of a film

>Film is complete shit
>BUT MUH STRONG WOMENS

I hate 2017

Why don't you post them? It's not like anyone is denying it made a shit load of money and is one of the highest grossing films of all time, but it isn't part of the argument so it's not mentioned. Have you ever been in a discussion or are you just underage?

All the signs were pointing to a flop smug anime girl

Ah, is Phase 4 the point after Infinity War 2? When they kill off the current gen to make room for the new (since they don't want or need to keep paying RDJ truckloads of money) generation. That's where the Marvel expectation will be. Got the phases mixed.

>>Film is complete shit

But it wasn't

>I haven't watched the movie

It was as mediocre as mediocrity gets
>terrible CGI
>lackluster villain
>generic and downright boring ending
>shilling the fuck out of a female lead

y-you go girl

Underpants had no chance, it came out way too late. I remember those books from elementary school and would have seen the movie had I been that age or had a kid that age.

Unfortunately I was in elementary school 18 years ago. I'm too young to have an 8-13 year old kid and yoo old to go see a movie like that with friends.

TLDR, movie came out 15 years too late.

>(since they don't want or need to keep paying RDJ truckloads of money

KEK. The MCU really needs RDJ. I hope you're not one of those people who think he can be recast

Sup Forums will never accept that they are wrong, instead they will jump into the next popular thing to shitpost about, if only you'd keep your shitposting into your containment board instead of spreading it to other boards, you are as cancerous as Sup Forums.

You forgot the
>WW1 Germans are Nazis trope

Sup Forums is always right.
Sup Forums is always wrong.

are you being serious right now?

Not really. The one general and Doctor Poison were but the soldiers weren't shown as evil and the main villain was posing as a British general

But that's wrong...

>still pushing this
Waiting for the fake No Man's Land quote. Any time now.

Not to mention the other general and admirals were shown to be against Doc Poison and that general and ready to surrender at that point

Is the wolverine one x-men or his first stand alone movie?