Thoughts?

Thoughts?

I'm white in america and I say nigger all the time. But apparently he has no problem if I call him a street shitting poo loo pajeet who believes in toilet witches.

I don't get it

TOILET WITCHES ARE REAL.
They live of our poo and pp.

NERRDERS!

>Thoughts?
Pretty accurate

America was created by white people for white people, it is maintained by white people, it has an inherently white culture, anyone else is privileged to be there.

>Implying I can't say nigger
nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

This curry nigger need to keep his shit to himself

Why can't white people say Hitlertastic?

wait a minute, you mean if I say a certain word, I stop being white? or do I get deported?

I agree fellow, Sup Forumstard! America was always a white utopia, till the niggers came.....wait

so if I say nigger I get to be non-white? cool, now you cant call me racist because I'm not white, you stupid paki

no fuck you

i don't think i've barely ever said nigger but when you tell me not to say something then im sure as hell going to say it

fuck you nigger

You don't get to make rules as what I can or can't say, nigger.

Being white in America means fuckall if you're a manlet so I wouldn't mind being something else.

Here in Poland we just say "czarnuch" or "murzyn".

>let's give more power to the word by making it a taboo restricted to one type of people
Good job you stupid fuck paki.

I have trouble with Cxuixicoutl too desu.

>Apu Nahasapeemapetilon thinks he had n-word privileges.

Wew lad

My response to the election of Donald Trump has been to dress gayer. And while the question, “What does it mean to ‘look gay?’” has many contentious answers, mine is a snapback. Combat boots. Baggy leather pants and aggressive jackets. No makeup, rap music, and a ‘don’t fuck with me’ face. I snarl at every white man on the subway, wondering if he’s the asshole who decided my basic human rights are less important than economic policy. I continued this philosophy on Saturday night. And, sitting on the subway to 8th Avenue with my headphones in, I felt a man tap me on the shoulder. He was sitting right next to me, and while I fumbled to pause Rae Sremmurd and remove an earbud, he leaned in close, waiting. My whole body tense, one hand inching toward the pepper spray on the key ring in my right pocket, I addressed him. “Yes?” “Do you know how to get to 59th Street?” Why, out of everyone on the train next to and across from him, did he ask me? Every synapse in my brain lit up like I was being held at gunpoint. Adrenaline coursed through my veins and pounded in my ears. I’d spent my week posting about hate crimes committed against black, Hispanic, and gay people by those who felt Trump’s win meant they could act with impunity. I was more than a little paranoid. “You’ll have to transfer to the A/C/E,” I answered, a steely edge to my voice. “Oh, okay. Which stop do I get off at?” “The last one.” I replaced the earbud. He wasn’t a particularly menacing man—his sweatpants and parka were clean, as were his shoes and fingernails. He’d stuffed a fuzzy beanie in his back pocket to reveal a fresh haircut. And I was used to men addressing me — asking for directions or tossing out an unsolicited, “I like your haircut” — without considering that I’m small, I’m female, and I’m traveling solo. But I was wearing the hat and the pants and the jacket. And we were living in Trump’s America.

This dude and Aziz need to shut the fuck up, why are American poos so buttblasted constantly

>it's a kumar gets bullied by Trump supporters and cries on twitter episode

His name is Pajeet. Get it right.

So I can say faggot, spic, gook? nice!

Can black people just stop? I'm getting really tired of their constant bullshit.

Thread deletion incoming in 3...2...

Why do SJWs act like every white person constantly complains about not being able to say nigger? It's like one of their favorite memes

No woman wants to fuck an indian nerd that bitches about white people all of the time. The Eternal Chad strikes again, brah

I'm confused. Are jews white or not?

silicon valley sucks now. house of cards sucks now. fuck it all

what the fuck is this

There is one color you must be. In exchange you get a free check from white people in America. Pretty good deal.

>mfw poltards forget several of the founding fathers admired Islam more than Christianity

I don't speak poo.

Why is it always rich street shitters that hate white people the most?

>You better give me that peepee.

DAS RITE WHYTE BOIS

AMERICA WAS BUILT ON ISLAMIC VALUES

"Real Time has better ratings than my HBO show so I'm gonna bring it down." the post

where is this from? love amorphic toilets

>why are American poos so buttblasted constantly
Indians and Pakis are, without exception, obsessed with blonde women. When most blonde women don't want to date them because they're short, creepy, and smelly, they get immensely butthurt and take it out on white men.
>If I say enough bad things about white men, then white women will finally see how horrible they are and want me instead!
They're literally the racial version of male feminist white knights.

>1790

I believe it's look who's talking.

Currynigger

Yeah we know there were some Satanic Freemasons who helped build the country.

Because they are the most beta brown people. So they must suck up to liberal guilt or they'll be overrun by more aggressive ideologies. India will be muslim soon because of the inherent faggotry of their people.

Isn't Kumail Pakistani?

malcolm in the middle

>all this blatant racism ITT

I want reddit to leave.

And slavery ended over 150 years ago but we still hear about it non stop.

kek

>mfw when redditards forget the founding fathers explicitly stated that only white men were for eligible for the full rights of citizenship in the US

>poo in loo lecturing White Americans on what they can do in their own country

Bill Maher isn't white, he's Jewish.

Does he think he can say nigger because he's a shitskin?

>america was created by white people, for white people
what dont you understand about that statement?

>being this desperate for approval by black people

Pakistanis are literally just Muslim street shitters.

Look Who's Talking Too

It says clearly that America is for white people you buttblasted redditard

Are you allowed to use the word "nigger" in the reading of some sort of artistic work like huck finn?

I'm just wondering because it's not like Maher called someone a nigger, he was using a historical reference

Lmao that's not even close to being true.

It entirely depends on which niggers hear you say it. The word nigger is only considered offensive because it gives niggers an excuse to act like niggers.

not an argument

Is that word "number-of-dead-jews-in-the-holocaust-was-grossly-exaggerated"?

I'm sick of both sides when it comes to the word "nigger." Idiots on the right think they can just go around and say it all they want cause "MUH FREEDUM UV SPEECH!" and the idiots on the left scream bloody murder just hearing the word regardless of the context in which it was said. By saying you can never say the word no matter what gives it even more power than it already has. Does that mean someone like Mahr can say "I'm a house nigga"? No, because the context in which it's said is him saying he's on the same level as blacks when he most certainly isn't. But news reporters feeling like they're walking on eggshells because they couldn't say the name of Mitt Romney's old family ranch was called Niggerhead Ranch is bullshit. They're not calling anyone a nigger, they actually bringing up the whole controversy over the place being named that.

I'm honestly surprised that anyone is surprised or angered that white nationalists exist.

only when its convenient

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

Your statement is correct. But, America has changed since then. And there is no longer an expectation or understanding of America as a "for white by white country". Bringing up something from 1790 is irrelevant to modern expectations of American life.

thomas jefferson's correspondence proves that he had a big problem with islam. youre fake news

literally the first war the USA fought was against muslim pirates. I'm not even American myself, but you should read up on your own history a bit.

What does this have to do with Sup Forums - Television & Film?

The Indian obsession for white women is way past the point of becoming unhealthy.

Fish in your own waters.

So slavery should be forgotten as well and not brought up anymore.

>feel free not to read my blog if youre a faggot nigger
>walking up the steps to catch the train
>big guy, not gonna lie, but spry enough to hop up the steps
>shaved head
>trio of black teenage girls clattering around near the stairwell from Ajax (city near Toronto)
>ignore them
>90% sure they make a throwup sound at my back
>ignore
>read my issue of canadian dog magazine (i understand there's room for a joke there but im not familiar enough with the meme)
>girls eventually quiet down and stand near me
>ignore
>hungry
>hate the city
>ignore
>feel them trying to get even a glance from me
>ignore
>train pulls in. Watch it roll in because if it isnt clear yet im a giant autistic fuck
>these girls freeze up and look away the second I face the train in their direction
>dumb fucking city people are awful nervous beasts
>walk to the farther entrance to another car
>weird niglet cunts follow behind me speaking loudly about finding the right door
>train car is full of loud people but they're all loud white people
I'm racist, I can't stand young black women. I instinctively dislike them. These kids might not have been up to anything but I was just itching to pitch them onto the tracks.

the fact that most americans think like this are why the US is going to collapse before the end of the century

heterogenous societies don't last long historically and the US won't be an exception

Agreed! im in favor of that

slavery still has generational repercussions though, some immigration policy from 1790, doesn't

I think if people find the word "nigger" offensive it definitely should not be said and be phased out naturally. It's just common decency and a part of being civilized humans The problems do stem partly from blacks' unwillingness to let go of the word with its racially charged history and instead have tried to use it as a means of empowering it and themselves. As a black man myself I find the whole thing pretty fucking stupid and incredibly irksome. It's also pretty pathetic how many young whites use it in an attempt to be edgy fucks. You can use it all you want, nobody is stopping you, just know that it makes you look like an edgy idiot. I say we should just fucking move on as a race.

Oh so only one word? What about beaner?

>forget

Meanwhile, it is well documented that the Northern colonies denounced slavery but conceded the issue only because they needed the support of the Southerners in order to oppose England.

Even then, they were dumb, myopic hicks...200+ years later, they are still hayseeds.

No, it doesn't.

>And there is no longer an expectation or understanding of America as a "for white by white country".
to faggots like you, maybe not. but everyone with half a brain knows that white people made this country into the greatest country on earth, and that shitskins only leech of of it.

Of course you are because you know it will never go away you shitskin. Leave america.

Due to this faggot being in it and that (also indian) anti-white dev working on it, I did not and will not buy the new Mass Effect.

>hairlet
>paranoid
>afraid of three young girls that didnt even notice you

>Bringing up something from 1790 is irrelevant to modern expectations of American life.
Yes, and that's why this was posted in response to a retard talking about a small number of the founding fathers "had respect for Islam". The respect they may or may not have had for a religion that, at the time, literally only existed on the other side of the world from them has nothing whatsoever to do with the realities of today.

the only repercussion is that niggers cant shut the fuck up about it and burn down neighborhoods until we give them what they want

So its ok for him to say that word?

They're white when being white works in their favor, and they're an entirely separate, victimized race when it doesn't.

Which white man ruined his career now?

You fuckers are boring. Damn. Same subject day after day. Who cares?

The USA was never heterogenous. You know that white people also come from different countries and cultures, right?