Ewww this is fucking garbage

Ewww this is fucking garbage

Great, tell us why.

im at epsiode 3, so far the bitch deserved to die. i'll say this, someone should've shot her before she started to record her retarted tapes. the audacity of this cunt...

she's just a melodramatic bitch with a stick up her ass.

13 reasons why

It's not garbage, it's great. It's proof of concept that my suicide will be a revenge to all those people who made fun of me. Man they'll be sorry once I'm dead!

people actually think like this and it's disheartening

>people actually think like this

Yeah, me.

he didn't prep the bull

>i'll kill myself that will show them

>he actually watched this "show"
baka desu senpai

admittedly it's funny on a Cyberbully level.

I wish the whole show was just clay trying to get his bike back

>It's like asking Han Solo "how is space?"
>Wow! You're an actual nerd, aren't you? I admire that, there's courage in being a nerd.
I literally closed my mpv player and deleted the torrented folder afterwards.

Clay was such a little bitch I wanted to shove him in a locker.

This is pretty much the biggest reason why I fucking hate this show. Any character that kills themselves and then makes these self righteous J'ACCUSE cassettes is a piece of shit.

i'm watching the last episode. at the part where she wanted the guidance counselor to come after her

THIS IS SO FUCKING BAD WOW

if its so fucking bad why did you watch to the last episode

This is Sup Forums, we are eternal in our thought that our lives are infinite and can fix them tomorrow and waste today.

Because it's FUNNY why can't you people get that?

I haven't watched it yet. Is it at least bad enough to be entertaining

I think so. Sometimes it gets hilarious.

Is Clay the Jake Gyllenhaal of his generation?

Why the fuck would Hannah leave her body to be found by her parents of all people?

The less heinous characters tell clay that Hannah was wrong to kill herself and Tony and tsundere coffee shop girl.

Everybody is responsible for me for killing myself, except me: the series

She's incredibly selfish the show goes over this that she fucked her parents hard. We have to see their depressed faces every episode.

Meh ... It's not so bad. Sifting the POV so much confuses the audiences. The some episodes being directed by Carl Franklin & Gregg Araki was pleasant surprise. You need to check them over again.

>Not realizing that Netflix wrote the show in a way that supports Hannah being the antagonist for the Sup Forums crowd while simoltaneously supporting her as a protagonist for the tumblr crowd.

I liked the bit where the guy who published her poem anonymously protected a double rapist

I would put my stick up her ass, if you catch my drift ;)

Hannah is a hero since she didn't stop a rape and got raped later.