People always talking about gender diversity in comics and cartoons...

people always talking about gender diversity in comics and cartoons, how come no sjw's mention this gender-fluid pan-sexual.

Because he's comic relief alien like the alien from Lilo and Stitch.

Cause he's a horrible person and doesn't try to hide it

They need him to try to hide it

He's a negative portrayal and he's not so much genderfluid as a fucking loon and selfish. The closest he ever gets is when he's just engrossed in character.

Because your made up sexual orientations aren't real, he's a fictional alien.

Because he's also a sociopathic murderer.
That shit doesn't look good when you're trying to make gender fluid characters "normal"

Perhaps because of RICKY SPANISSSSH.

So is Rick Sanchez and Deadpool but they like to hail them as one of their pansexual heroes.

This one doesn't get enough credit either.

He describes himself as pansexual in the Andy Dick episode. Even if it's not a real sexuality, the show treats it as real.

They find him insulting because he's making cross dressing a joke instead of "serous business".

because he's not human and like other anons have said, a terrible person

Gender fluid pan-sexuals can only be mary sues, not murdering alcoholics who rape people.

Shit, he sounds like a posterboy for sjw. He's just like them.

When you dress up a boy Chihuahua as a princess, are they drag queens, too?

Because he hits too close to home. I suspect that on some level, most trannies must know that they suffer from a deep and disturbing mental illness that compels them to dress in ridiculous clothes and do all the crazy shit that they do. Rogers that to a T; balls to the wall crazy and temperamental and damn proud of it. Except most of those crazy trannies aren't proud of what they are; that's why they kill themselves after a few years of trying to be a square peg in a round hole. Roger probably causes intense discomfort for the trannies that watch American Dad, because in him they see a mirror that they don't want to admit to themselves and to the world exists

oh god I can hear it

I can taste the autism

Because he is a terrible person and you should only portray LGBTPOCJIDFBBQ persons as living saint because oppressed people like them are always good people.

more crossdressing roger thanks

it's because historically portrayals of lgbt in the media are negative so there's tonnes of awful characters already and to write one as morally reprehensible is just boring as fuck and toeing a line but whatever it sounds like you're the expert, Mark

Can you hear this?

Why are people purposely ignoring this comment?

Since when was Rick pansexual?

>gender-fluid pan-sexual.
Bait thread.

If that's true they should never go to the UK or see a pantomime.

How is that autism?

When he had an orgy with an alien hivemind, I assume.