Questionable Sup Forumsntent General #835

"which of you emails Jeff Jacks and tells him his male characters are hot?" edition

Other urls found in this thread:

questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=1219
questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=1420
questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=723
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can't find anything attractive in that art style since I was 14.

LEAVE HANNERS ALONE REEEEEEEEEE

I guess Clinton actually is gonna be the main character for a while, since it allows him to bring Claire in for brownie points without needing to use >Marten.

Has it been explained why Brun loses ten IQ points per strip?

When are they gona fuck the cyborg

>an entire strip dedicated to pointing out that you started to draw your character more attractive

I think that's tongue-in-cheek but more so they find him hot because he was a total gentleman.

>but more so they find him hot because he was a total gentleman.

they are clearly only commenting on his looks. before this he'd wear "nerd" clothes and didn't have hipster hair. pretty much ginger sven

He wants her to be an autist or a sperg to round out his collection of characters with meme disorders but he doesn't actually understand either of those conditions. Just like how he doesn't understand OCD or being transgender.

I hope Claire won't show up for at least 20 strips and then come back as a monster with body mods all over her.

Is that the tranny now? I don't read this piece of shit so this is an actual question

He's tranny adjacent, ie related to the tranny. He's her manlet brother.

He's its brother

Something something if Clinton was a female or minority something something lead to Jeff Jacks stabbing his hand something something.

Just fuck the trans--I mean autistic girl already! Is she both?

He lurks these threads. I'd bet my life on it.

After seeing the last Brun strip I'm starting to believe Jeph accidentally made her legit retarded. The weird emotional affect, difficulty communicating, and need for familiarity and routines for maximum functioning seem more like a normal person who suffered brain damage rather than autism.

I've seen how involved some of the posters in these threads are, and I'm thinking they're the ones sending ideas to Jeph. I don't think he comes here but he grabs ideas from people who post here.

This the same guy that despite not wanting people discuss Claire being pre-op or post cause it's not supposed to "define her", inadvertently revealed that she still has her dick

Wasn't the black haired one supposed to be kind of cute or something? What the fuck happened?

>I guess Clinton actually is gonna be the main character for a while
Well, it could be worse

Untreated injuries to her skull, she'll be dead next time Clinton checks on her.

I bet you most creators lurk here.

I dont even recognize dora anymore

Where the fuck is brown I mean Brun

Honestly, before his relationship with Claire started, I was hoping that Jeph would just write Marten out of the strip for a while. Say he was going back to California for a few months to "find himself" or some bullshit, because he clearly has no direction or motivations anymore, and the strip has to actively try to force him in.

Dora has always been trash. Hanners is the only one you can count on to be cute, even when Jeph actively tries to fuck her up.

>I am currently a couple comics ahead, which means $1+ Patreon backers get to see tomorrow's comic...TODAY

Any of you fuckers pony up or what?

That's Dora? Holy fuck, I thought that was the other black haired girl who kept coming in and out of the story and now I forgot if she ever left or not.

I totally do. But I make sure never to commen... damn.

She always looked like Marten before so I count that as a good thing

You don't create anything, Zach; you just comment on it.

> Sup Forums has any significance what so ever in any fandom, or content creator's opinion.

honestly surprised at the few confirmed content creator's that have lurked here. your way off if you think MOST content creator's have even heard of Sup Forums, or would see us as anything but Sup Forums shitstains.

Aww, ain't that a cute guess... BUT IT'S WRONG!!

Hannelore Syndrome

She lost Clinton's number and now has to go on a whacky shenanigan filled quest to find him again.

If the genders were reversed this would be sexist

Not that wacky she just needs to head over to the coffee shop where literally everything yet literally nothing happens.

...what if it was Claire?

>read about 300 pages or so
>still nothing funny
>still nothing exciting
>still nothing even moderately entertaining
Are the only reasons for this strip's popularity the "diversity" and being a step above the typical webcomic's deviantart tier art?

>her

>has he gotten weirdly hot?

Looks like a hipster faggot to me. . .

>comic full of hipstergirl trash
>they find hipster faggot trash hot
>being even remotely surprised

it's not even worth thinking about, much less commenting. I have wasted a minute of my life replying to you. On my deathbed I will lament that minute that I could have spent doing something else. And I will blame you for that regret.

> I could have spent doing something else

Oh please. You're already on Sup Forums. You're wasting your time just like the rest of us.

It's grandfathered in from the olden days of webcomics, when people didn't know any better. Here, you get a mix of people who come to shit on it, and people who are in too deep to stop.

If you can stop at 300, do it. I guarantee that it will never be entertaining.

When'd he do that?

While QC changes somewhat over the years, 300 strips is more than enough to grasp the basic "style and character" of it.

When Claire berates Pintsize after he mentions technology has advanced so much in the QC universe that anyone can pretty much get anything they want without impunity. Her going off the rails comment where she has to live being oppressed and not having support of people accepting for what she is pretty much confrmed that Claire hasn't had GRS. Otherwise, what reason does she have going nutso on Pintsize like that when all he gloated about was how Clinton got his robotic hand was the result of technological advances?

Literally yes.

Since when is Hannelore capable of sexual thoughts?

this

Once about ten years ago a friend of mine mentioned in passing that he read QC, and I thought about looking up.

Thankfully I never bothered.

Hey! Wait a minute...

Martin is fucking a boy!!!

Sup Forums used to be a creative place in the long, long ago. It still can be, if you look beneath all the pepes and Sup Forums memes.

Since she was first introduced. She enjoys watching sexy men but her mental problems just stop her from ever being that intimate with another human being.
>questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=1219
>questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=1420
>questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=723

This. Remember what Hannerlore was like in her first few strips?

The coffee shop is Seinfeld?

Why the fuck do you people still read this comic? It isn't even so bad it's good, it's just boringly, offensively bland. There's absolutely nothing interesting to it.
I guess that you just fixate on anything involving trannies and autists and SJWs because you're triggered by them or something?
I want /qcg/ to leave.

>Trannies
>Autists
>SJWs
>Triggered
Buzzword buzzword? Buzzword buzzword buzzword!

>Why the fuck do you people still read this comic?
Something something trainwreck something something rubbernecking

Those buzzwords are a pretty good summary of the only things notable about this comic, yes.

>SPecials

He can go off the rail about that even without a penis though. It's not like chopping it off would make him any more (or less) apparently passable, or his mutilated genitalia any more feminine.

Do you feel uncomfortably attracted to them?

In a later strip Marten directly addressed this problem. She just said that she was full of medication.

I don't know if people with OCD rally behave like Hanners does every day. I don't know if medication can turn those people all sexy mysterious and outgoing, I thought they jsut made them mellow and drowsy.

Every once in a while I like to shitpost in threads about it, like I am doing right now. When that happens I usually read a couple of weeks back to catch up on at least the current topic.

Waifus

A lot of people in the IRC speculate that she was experiencing atypical reactions to experimental meds which could be safely used in conjunction with anti-anxiety drugs, but...

"I still get people asking why Hannelore was so different in these early comics. She was on some really hardcore medication at the time. I TOTALLY WAS NOT JUST FIGURING HER OUT AS I WENT ALONG" —Jeph Jacques

I miss best Hanners

I still question how someone that socially inept holds a bartending job.

Bartenders can be antisocial nutcases in QC's world. It's the standard even

I mean, the place looked pretty bare, so I assume it's not turning a profit. I'm sure there's a lot of

>Hey, can I get a Miller?
Sure.
>Actually, wait no, make it a Blue Moon instead
YOU'RE DISRUPTING MY ROUTINE YOU NEED TO LEAVE
>What? I just wanted a-
I HAVE A HARPOON AND A SHOTGUN.

Then again, I assume businesses don't have to pay rent for their space because there's no way the coffeshop could be a viable business.

oh my god respecting women is SO hot

robots do everything important while jobs are just hobbies to keep humans occupied

>giving Jeph money for this absolute dogshit to see it a day early

I'm starting to wonder if you fuckers are actually enjoying this

>because there's no way the coffeshop could be a viable business
If you've been reading long enough, you know people in this world go to the coffeeshop specifically to be mistreated

>Uncomfortably
Nope. Clinton has changed into a sexy twink and I would fuck the shit out of him.

>Why the fuck do you people still read this comic?

Why should it matter to you? Hide the thread and move on

>Blue Moon

faggot

Well if we're talking about my tastes, it'd be more Fat Tire and Grimbergen.

more like a dick

no one here has posted it so I guess not

The love of Miller didn't tip you off?

Is there any particular reason the original joke with the shotgun got changed?

I'm not him, but every time you remake this general- for a comic that nobody actually likes, no less- potentially, a thread for a comic that someone DOES like dies.

It's funny how easy it is to get girls into you. All you have to do is look 6/10, not dress like a manchild and show no interest in fucking the ladies who share the same interest as you.

I know this because I'm gay, love books, and have girls flirt with me after talking about literature with them after a while. Shit is weird.

>joke

>le finite threads meme

I'm finally catching up with my webcomic backlog and I'm at three-hundred in QC so far.

Is it just me or is every third comic a fart, poop, or butt joke?

Sometimes it's a "Faye is unnecessarily violent" joke.

He felt it was "too extreme"

Luckily he stopped with the violent Faye joke, but it took a long while.

Did Marten neuter Pintsize?
He had behaved really well since the tranny showed up.

I like this theory

Remember Faust came to /mlp/ first

There's space for almost 100 threads

no

>It isn't even so bad it's good, it's just boringly, offensively bland. There's absolutely nothing interesting to it.
This is why I still read it. It's like webcomic Garfield, it's just something that's a part of my morning routine.
It's such a nothing comic that I can't even get turned off by it. The most offensive thing it does is drop characters nobody cares about anyway.

These generals are unnecessary though.

Christ, I never thought to check if Sup Forums talked about this. Why does Sup Forums follow a Tumblr SJW comic?

No those can be autism things as well. Especially routines communication issues, those are really common in autists

> Burns down black girl's business
> Suddenly all white gurls in heat
How much more racist can this comic get?