Is it true that white people don't take a bath in winter?

is it true that white people don't take a bath in winter?

winter doesnt exist here.

yes, and in summer they only take showers the saturdays

>is it true that white people don't take a bath in winter?
I do and why would you think so?

wtf

my teacher said that white people don't take a bath in winter because it's too cold for them. they only wash their face instead. that's why white people smell like cheese.

A country doesn't exist where you live

Once my sister came back from Frankfurt and she started talking about how Germans smelled really bad in winter, like they wouldn't be reeking of stench when they'd sit next to you in the train because they didn't bathe in winter. I said that Westerners have the exact same notion about us, they keep saying how we smell like shit or like curry, so surely what she said can't be true. She said "That's only in Reddit. I'm talking about real life."

That's right, filth tends to retain heat so we don't wash to spend less in heating systems

I have central heating and a jacuzzi. But even the poorest here have warm showers in the winter.

So we both smelled like shit all along.
We weren't that different in the end...

I taker a shower twice a day no matter the season

It’s a continental thing.

>A literal POO is talking about bad smell
There's a 30 metre stench radius around you grubs. I moved seats at the cricket because it was so bad.

Yeah, but that's only in Reddit. I'm talking about real life.

No.
>pic related
I suggest you google ice swimming. It's incredibly popular.

bruh

We don't take baths, we take showers. And the water is exactly the temperature I wan't it to be regardless of the season.

Every house has warm water. So that isn't the issue.
It's just that you don't stink as much in the winter. You don't sweat as much when everything is just normal temperature.

Also, when people stink like cheese they probably have a milk diet lol.

But the Netherlands is rarely really cold or warm. So I don't think it makes much of a difference for us what the season is.

>We weren't that different in the end...
Because Indians are white

it my experience wh*toids never wash

Indians do stink. Niggers also stink. Chinese also stink.

I think people just stink like what they eat.

B-but isn't it cold user-kun?

>I think people just stink like what they eat
So why niggers stink?

He said white people, not Frenchmen

Epic banter

At least you're not Dutch, I hear those don't even wash their hands after going to the toilet

Indians smell weird. Not as bad as Africans, but weird. 1.4 million+ Indians in the uk, this is real life Pajeet

>1.4+ million
Soon we will outnumber you in your cunt.