Unironically making a Hitler joke

>unironically making a Hitler joke

Listen. Antisemitism isn't fucking funny, you goddamn underage nazi. My Grandfather died in Auschwitz and my Grandmother just barely escaped with her life.

You need to seriously think about what you're posting, because if you think for ONE SECOND that this type of immature Nazism promoting circlejerking is okay, you really need to think about what it would be like if it was YOU who was in Auschwitz

Fucking kill yourself you antisemitic brain dead literal nazi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HAom8ws8qp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If I as at Auschwitz I would have done the smart thing like Primo Levi and made myself useful while everyone else ate each other alive, especially during food shortages.

t. actual jew - not Ashkenazi imposter, communist scum

>and my Grandmother just barely escaped with her life.

Well, so much for that German efficiency.

My grandfather died in Auschwitz when a tower guard fell on top of him.

that's not fucking funny you stupid leaf

the old "le my grandfather died when he fall from guard tower" is horrible because it implies the grandfather and thus the grandson were/are nazis

if you're honestly a nazi, you should realize how outdated your views are and kill yourself

0/10 bait; you're bad at this

saged

Anti-semistism is irony. You jews deserve this shit. Plus, it's free weight loss and jews love free. Now that you have proven your own evil, and embraced that bluepill, how safe do you feel. Pool party mofo? Suppression dude? Jews are real hardware. What mean fuckers, jews. All corporate and sheot.

We are having a Holocaust Party! All Jews invited! In the spirit of Happy Holocaust, no worries. You are all invited. No need to fear exclusion. Jews hate that exclusion shit.

Call Dustin Hoffman for a weep...

Now go do that huddling shit that you do when caught doing evil. And evil you are.

Jews hate Bible talk, yet, there was your crutch. Why ain't we dead yet, if God love us?

>My Grandfather died in Auschwitz and my Grandmother just barely escaped with her life.

Why should I care?

Man that sucks for you, the allies really fucked your family up, huh?

My grandfather died inside a tank during the minsk encirclement

>grandfather dies and grandmother gdts away

Let me guess, you have blonde hair?

>this is the tolerant left

Fuck off back to tumblr you nu male faggot

GUARANTEED REPLIES GUARANTEED REPLIES GUARANTEED REPLIES GUARANTEED REPLIES GUARANTEED REPLIES GUARANTEED REPLIES GUARANTEED REPLIES GUARANTEED REPLIES GUARANTEED REPLIES GUARANTEED REPLIES GUARANTEED REPLIES GUARANTEED REPLIES GUARANTEED REPLIES GUARANTEED REPLIES GUARANTEED REPLIES GUARANTEED REPLIES GUARANTEED REPLIES GUARANTEED REPLIES GUARANTEED REPLIES GUARANTEED REPLIES GUARANTEED REPLIES GUARANTEED REPLIES

>Muh Holohoax

Pics or it didn't happen.

t. Adam Shelkelberg

My great-grandfather died at Auschwitz, it was very sad, he got drunk one night and fell out of a watchtower

Cher?

Came here to post this

My great grandmother and my great grandfather we're murdered by the Nazis at Auschwitz when they were children. This blog is nothing but nazi loving trash and will be shut down!

My grandfather is also a holocaust survivor he told me those horrible stories of Hitler personally putting children in bed and telling them bedtime stories afterwards he would kiss children on their foreheads and turn off the lights, he told me it was horrifying to see

What about Cher?

Please Share. Some 'Jew played a bit part in my band I listen to and don't listen no mo' " Jew trap/scheme. Speak Yid. What 'bout Cher? Why Cher. Huh?

Too bad they managed to have offsprings before being purged.

In Re: Anonymous (ID: I76L4HeG) 07/30/16(Sat)19:03:03 No.83530857

Has been reported as a suppression jew. Jews love that false sense of 'scarecrow.' Makes jews fap and praise Kim Kardashian. 'How we shut down freedom, and free talk, and free market,' they say with a smooshface.

What a bad jew bitch. We scared of jew.

lol id laugh at their dead grandparents for being dumb enough to get v&

>My Grandfather died in Auschwitz
It's a good thing he didn't get to see you grow up to be such a fucking faggot, user-kun

My great grandfather killed them. And I will kill you. Jew.

hey there i keep wondering what it is about hitler and his national currency that got him crucified so i want to rent mein kampf from the library but the fbi patriot act monitors all rentals and red flags that so i dont know how to learn about hiterls natsoc currency so i'm going to keep shit posting until someone can explain why it's illegal to criticize the holyhoax. and even then i'm going to keep at it until that guy who was kicked out of germany gets to go back and do forensic testing (=

>t. actual jew - not Ashkenazi imposter, communist scum
So Arab with a kippa, gotcha

semites belong in semitic lands. like israel.where they were deported to.

so what are we sliding today?

>My Grandfather died in Auschwitz and my Grandmother just barely escaped with her life.

So, at least 71 years ago this happened.

Are your parents 71 years old?

Were your parents there too?

It's impossible that they could've been born even a year afterwards.

Whelp there go my sides.

You don't get it... We wanted the Jews gone.. We know what was happening and we wanted it .. Jews were degenerate and destroying the German Culture and society..

You're never going to cow me with these tears.. Your ancestors had become a problem

I myself personally view Hitler as an instrument of your God used to chasten your people...His people.. get over it..

You angered the God who made Jews a people and he was setting the record straight .

>a literal retard

You have to be 18 to use pol

Wait

Stop

Always check the flag before posting

>my grandmother just barely escaped
Schade. Den mussen wir es zwei mahl tun.

>A

The holocaust isnt funny
Depends on the joke fampai

This kills the leaf

Too soon user?

My great grandfather was a Jew and fought with Germany in the Kriegsmarine. Your Grandfather was a traitor to his country.

Oh look, it's a leaf.

>Hating Jews isn't funny
Nobody said it was funny you moron. I take my Jew hating seriously

>My Grandfather died in Auschwitz
What a coincidence, so did mine.
He fell out of a guard tower, RIP

Correction: The Holocaust is very funny. Jews don't think it's funny, but the Holocaust is funniest of Happenings. Why: A/ Deserve and B/ Thought to put us all through this shit ourselves for not getting tip of dick snipped and C/ Jews outnumbered and picked fight

No wonder they love niggers. Jews are obviously bad at math when picking blood-jaw new world order death matches.

Don't you mean...

...he was correcting the record...?

Not everyone on this board is as young as you are user

Hittler had a good reason to kill off the jews there.

They were taking over his country, and their families wouldnt give up the ones who were part of their secret cult.

That made them party to treason, all of them.

Though I dont agree with what he did... since he could have merely stripped them of their property rights and kicked them out of the country (under threat of death).

and what if I told you that the holocaust never happened?

If your grandfather died in the camp how are you here? Was your grandmother pregnant with your dad/mom? I'm pretty sure that wasn't allowed and even if it was she would probably have a miscarriage from the disease and malnutrition. Fuck off kike

How dare you goyim! My grandfather was only 6 and my grandmother 5!

>they were taking over his country
Well trying to

my mother was already born, and was hiding in poland

after she escaped, my grandmother managed to find my mother and they moved to canada

My great grandpa died in Auschwitz , a bad infection, after getting a cut handling empty metal cans

before you respond, check that flag

If I was in auschwitz I would be working for the nazis because I am not a jew or commie

Let the Free Market decide: Let's print the Star of David on toilet paper and let people vote with their dollars and bungholes. Instant victory. But the jews will suppress this truth of the free market...

You have no idea how fragile and weak your bluepill.

GO TO HELL YOU BLOOD DRINKING JEW

youtube.com/watch?v=HAom8ws8qp4

>my Grandmother just barely escaped with her life
That sucks.
We would have never got this thread.

Don't you dare tell me how to feel my grandfather was a nazi who worked at a delousing center for infested Jews and he got blamed for a lot of shit that never even happened

No poisonous gas was ever found at a concentration camp. This was the findings of the red cross and us military. The board for historical review was sued by kikes after revealing the holohoax was a lie. The most elaborate lie of all history.

What the actual fuck are you doing on Sup Forums?

I make at least 3 jew jokes at work a day. Everytime something involves money, anything negative happens or a happening happens.

Im slowly trying to get my coworkers to associate jews as bad. Jokes started off light, and now I can walk around saying hilter did nothing wrong or i bet the jews did this and we all laugh. Other people joined me as well.

My grandfather died in Auschwitz.

He got somehow sandwiched between a falling SS guard and another one who was passing by.

My grandfather was in Auschwitz, he said there were no gas chambers and they played water polo.

>holocaust
>happened

10/10 joke leaf

bolchevism is the name for the communist movemnt that affected europe at the age of hitlers reign.
bolchevism was and is an evil parasitic political ideology that enslaved and slaugtered masses of russians chinese and germans.
hitler fought these things
its easy to see why one could come to the conclusion that he was only after the jews because he was racist.
the reality was bolchevism was a jewish run political power, that was excerting its power from russia.
in a paranoid dash to exterminate what he believed to be the root, hitler decided to genocide the jews as a last ditch attempt to extinguish the flame of bolchevism before the allies could stop him.
hitler was a missunderstood hero.
whether bolchevism really does stem from the jews is up for debate.
but one thing is for certain.
bolchevism is a cancer that must be wiped out before it takes root. the aftershocks of bolchevism after it takes root are calamitous and eventually lead to the destruction of all life.
sadly we were too late.
our generations after the greatest were too preoccupied with the argument of race and emotions to realize that bolchevism had reached the shores beyond the sea.
and while our leaders during the cold war were still aware that there was an evil greater than nazism lurking in the shadows of russia they were not sure where it was or how to find it.
so while hitlers political history may not be painted in a positive light.
dont be fooled.
he tried to warn us
he tried to unearth the satan.
so never forget to thank hitler for allowing us one last chance.
hitler gave his life, his spirit, his sanity.
so that we may still have a chance to uproot bolchevism and eliminate it once and for all.
and if you believe that we are mad. and that we are only the mouthholes for propaganda. then all i ask for you to do is take a look around you.
the world is in chaos.
chaos greater than any humanity has ever faced.
bolchevism has found a niche.
its our duty to find and eliminate it

im really sorry for your grandparents.

but please understand.

bolchevism is the real enemy of humanity.

hitler did the things he did to fight an enemy so great, so cunning that he believed the only answer was complete and utter annihilation.

like cutting the heads off a hydra.

hitler failed.

bolchevism has once again surfaced. this time in america and europe.

this is the reality we live in OP.

whether we rise against the foe. or accept our usurpers. know this.

our failure to stop the enemy during ww2 will result in mass genocides in the near future.

Only Zyklon-B pros understand this.

Pics or it didn't happen

I know your pain OP both of my Granparents were killed by the Nazis. I recently came across letters left to me by my dad and broke down crying when I got to the last passage he wrote detailing his execution in the drowning pool. Thankfully my mother survived her execution attempts and years after that coward Hitler killed himself she gave birth to me right here in America but because of the zyklon b exposure she suffered in the 40's I was born with malformed lungs and as a result was never really good at sports forced to endure the cruel mockings of my classmates who referred to me as the "one that got away" and would often shove me in my locker and fart on me before locking the door asking me if I could "survive this gassing." High school was absolutely horrible experience and to come here and see all these anti-Semites mocking my family's ordeals fills me with horror, it's been 4 years since I graduated and I still can't step foot into a shower room without hyper ventilating.

My grandfather was an SS guard who survived a collapsing guard tower by landing on a pile of squished kikes!

He got an Iron Cross because he was injured when one of their malnourished bones snapped and scraped his forearm.

He almost shot himself on the spot for being contaminated by jewish cells... but luckily, The Angel of Death himself, Dr. Joseph Mengele flew in on his genetically engineered cross between a jew and an eagle just in the nick of time to administer a custom antidote!

If it weren't for Nazi science I wouldn't be alive today!

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...