Is it wrong that I like short-hair Callie Briggs?

Is it wrong that I like short-hair Callie Briggs?

Also SWAT Kats thread anyone?

>Callie without the golden mane

it's like taking away her eyes

I always thought her face and glasses made up the better sum of why her character design was so good.

Short Hair is always superior to long hair.

Always.

heretic.

As long as we're talking about how we like our Callies: sometimes in the show she'd have bigger breasts, sometimes smaller ones. How do you like her? Petite or titty monster?

proportionate but fun-sized.

so what does Callie Schlick to?

Razor

What about flapper girl Callie?

All these alt-Callies are shit because they miss the point of her being an authority figure with flair.

Also shit color schemes

some shit taste there, bruv

fuck yeah callie thread

Not just any authority figure, though. Callie's a very specific 80s/90s level female boss. That's the key to her aesthetic: she's trying to pull off the female power suit with the tie and the shoulder pads, but the masculinity of the outfit gets overwhelmed by her curves and sexiness.

I like long hair better, but I like this particular picture a lot. It's probably the eyes.

The lack of Callie/Jake Clawson (Or Razor) art is weird. You think she'd be all over that catlet D.

Callie is not for lewd...

heroes in general basically.

she is more than just infatuated with the swat kats, she's undyingly loyal to them. She trusted them with hers and everyone else's lives even when the villains had impersonated them and caused a fuckton of destruction and death with the turbokat. She waited for them to save the city for years when they were thrown through a time portal. She's practically the second most powerful person in the city and she still fangirls over them so hard it's cute.

if she ever got them in the same room all for herself she'd die of happiness.

Callie is a grown girl and she can do anything she wants, including staying up late, drinking beer and staying with boys.

well she is a girl. that's how i, and anyone straight, prefers her
you need to put that shit on razor and t-bone, man. they needs it.

that doesnt look like callie but it looks very familiar.. and appealing.

but callie is naturally lewd

That looks like a boy and I like it

I like short-haired chicks

But in this case you are WRONG WRONG WRONG

I wish people could request Callie in the drawthreads again without getting screamed at.

I like how they have to pan the view up because she's going to shove her tits into the viewer otherwise.

We definitely need more Molly Mange