Hard To Find old Cartoons

Is this show lost, or just not available online?

You can find Thundercats and Silverhawks easily, but I don't think I've ever seen Tigersharks anywhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pPYArc7bXL0
youtube.com/watch?v=SdtcK1Qs2K4
youtube.com/watch?v=7gwrWWHHclA
youtube.com/watch?v=cPWSUAodq4I
youtube.com/watch?v=dh_xGfrdbhY
youtube.com/watch?v=lq64MJKwElw
kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Nightmare-Ned
youtube.com/watch?v=y9K0SzFIf4A
youtube.com/watch?v=hMf2OXJcvhI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinji_Aramaki
shukilevy.com/audio/343-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=J2RG75QeNi8&list=PLA7E99C92DB55DD01&index=1
kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Kidd-Video/Episode-001-To-Beat-The-Band?id=26429
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Which is a real pity. Because this show started my octopus girl fetish that persists to this day.

I've got some terrible vhs rips on a HD somewhere. Think I got them off demonoid.

See what I mean? Octavia was fuckable as hell, even if she had head tentacles. All the better for tugging you in for her mouth to feast on kisses or blowjobs.

She even looked super cute and sexy without transforming.

If you would be willing to throw those up on another tracker or Mega I'd love to have them. I've been looking for them for ages.

youtube.com/watch?v=pPYArc7bXL0

The OP is pretty bad. Doesn't hold a candle to

youtube.com/watch?v=SdtcK1Qs2K4

Cant find any streaming eps that dont have loud auido playing over them

Silverhawks is the '80s in a nutshell.

youtube.com/watch?v=7gwrWWHHclA

holy shit that looks awsome.

There are 80ser shows

youtube.com/watch?v=cPWSUAodq4I
youtube.com/watch?v=dh_xGfrdbhY

Unfortunately I can't find torrents of either, though Pole Position is available split up on Youtube

It is! Made by the same studio that made exo squad! I really want to re watch

>Pole Position

holy shit that song

youtube.com/watch?v=lq64MJKwElw

Have another

Nightmare Ned.

Apparently it was based on a videogame, or a game was made based on it, I can't tell. Can find bits and pieces about the game online, but I have YET to find the show itself online in any form. Before torrents got big I was able to find shit like TaleSpin, Sonic SatAM, and even Jaycee and the Wheeled Warriors, but I've never been able to find fucking Nightmare Ned. What I would give to be able to see the episode where he was nude at school(every episode was a nightmare he was having), and the wacky shit that happened. I've found 3D animation compilations from the 90's that most people have never even heard of, but I can't find Nightmare Ned.

kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Nightmare-Ned
Ur welcome

Honestly one of the most kickass series back then. I wish it continued and got a fandom. 'cause it was fucking awesome.

Okay, I swear I saw them recently when I was doing a file size search to try to clear up space, but I'm not finding them right now. They might have been on the external that died, but that died ages ago. On the other hand, I found Silverhawks, Silverwing, Dinoriders, Cadillacs and Dinosaurs, and a ton of other stuff so far, so my night is set anyway. Going to try a file size search and see if I come across them again.

The Power Team.

Poor's man Captain N.

Nope, checked everything over 16 megs. Not sure what I thought I saw the other day now. Did find terrible 340x280 copies of Sam and Max, and Muttley and Dastardly, and Dogtanian and the 3 Muskehounds, and all sorts of other stuff I didn't know I had. Let me check the place and see if they have a torrent nowadays.

Nope. Dead dvd iso link from 6 years ago, dead youtube quality rips of 13 partial episodes last seeded 4 years ago. Sorry, user. Didn't mean to get your hopes up.

I used to love Kidd Video, but I always changed the channel during the live-action music videos.

He-Man, a truck, Kwirk, an NBA all-star, and somebody's older brother?

God I want to watch episodes of this now. I LOVED this as a kid, and forgot about it until now! Dracula as the main villain was awesome, and his way of trying to seduce the girl with the cyber-wings was awesome. With Frankenstein and Wolfman and all that, so damn cool.

>its alive!
YES!
>its on kisscartoon
Well at least it exists
>its missing episodes
FUCK.

Well, at least I can prove to people I didn't imagine this shit. Thanks for that.

>a truck
That's Bigfoot. Surprised anyone recognized Kwirk though. The NBA star is actually "Tyrone" from the videogame Arch Rivals. Apparently generic guy is someone from the game N.A.R.C. Oddly enough, the show also featured characters from Wizards and Warriors.

Cartoons based on videogames used to be pretty fucking weird.

Oh fuck, I didn't realize they were all supposed to be game characters. I just thought he looked like the Kwirk boxart

He looks a little too much like the 7Up Cool Spot.

Yep, all based on IP's that were published at one point or another by Acclaim. Seriously. At least with Captain N it was all Nintendo characters, but with this you have Williams, Midway, Rare, and all kinds of other bits just jammed together.

Then again you have to wonder what they are thinking when they think some random basketball player named Tyrone should be on the same team as a Knight and a monster truck.

Nothing beats this 80's cartoon intro soundtrack:

youtube.com/watch?v=y9K0SzFIf4A

youtube.com/watch?v=hMf2OXJcvhI

Ok, that's a good challenger

I'm surprised at how well Kidd Video has held up.

Also, does anyone else think Kidd Video comes across as some kind of family friendly version of something out of Heavy Metal?

Kidd Video was a solid show. So many kids shows lay down their premise and then just leave it there and do episodes about hugging shit out and not stealing each other's crayons or whatever. Kidd Video still had those sorts of 'lessons' but the episodes revolved around the premise and the background of the world they were stuck in. The fact that the story is resolved by not being a dick to Glitter and constantly asking her if she has a nut allergy and would like to sniff DEEEESE NUTS is secondary to the actual conflict itself.

Okay, that last part is a bit of an exaggeration, like 90% of episodes ARE resolved by asking Glitter to sniff something. It was the 80's. A pixie in legwarmers with an allergy problem as an allegory for cocaine abuse in the music industry was almost tame.

Also I solidly blame Glitter for my still undying love of girls in leg warmers/arm warmers and leotards.

Pole Position
Only their uncle knows!

>produced by the French
>mechanical design Shinji Aramaki (Artmic)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinji_Aramaki
>music by Shuki Levy and Haim Saban
shukilevy.com/audio/343-2/
That's the ingredients for a great cartoon right there.

Fun fact Jayce and Pole position are the only two 80s shows i will always have the songs for on my play lists others will come and go but they are always there.

youtube.com/watch?v=J2RG75QeNi8&list=PLA7E99C92DB55DD01&index=1

That's not a fun fact at all

It's barely even a fact!

Yes.

And Bigfoot could talk.

Yup.
And one of the villains loved chili burgers.

Phantom 2040 I deleted my collection of episodes because the sound quality was terrible, and now I wish I hadn't...

Most of my 'old cartoons' list has been crossed off by now. (It's gotten so that I've got to double check my boxes before I download anything made before 2000.) Aside from that, there's tracking down education cartoons that were probably from the 1980s, or completing a box set. (It was historical. It was black and white? drawn with little black lines? It had a hot air balloon in the opener?) I wonder if anyone has a complete list of Camp Candy? Or let's get really obscure and look for Ty et Uan.

Why is Pole Position's OP so fucking good

It's absurd

Is Kidd Video available to download anywhere?

kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Kidd-Video/Episode-001-To-Beat-The-Band?id=26429

Think there was a higher quality release someone had, but it was off a dvd release with the music videos pulled.