Hello i am from jordan, i want to be a part of the Sup Forums board because im sick of Sup Forums

hello i am from jordan, i want to be a part of the Sup Forums board because im sick of Sup Forums

lmao how is jordan even a country jordan is a name not a country haha

Welcome to Sup Forums friend. We are more civilized here.

> t. Turk

why Sup Forums anyway?
common hate for Jews?

hello jordan
nice to meet you

>anime

back to Sup Forums i go

jordan pls elitism is not allowed here

This is a Sup Forums colony, shitskin. You aren't welcome here either

Welcome friend, what is it you wish?

Even I used to go there just to catfight with them. :(

wtf, there is way too many languages i dont understand here, waiting time for posting is too long, and most threads are dead !!!!! Sup Forums was my last resort, i dont want to end up on /bant/

Sup Forumsreddit fag afraid of anime? Great

Feels bad, man. :(

welcome, please remember to be mean to anglos at every occasion and to be nice to everyone else

POO
i do not dislike anime, i think its ok, i hate people who post it because i know they are ugly manchildren.

Don't listen to him, he is a faggot who never posts outside of his shitty general

ex pol poster
fuck off

>not liking anime

Fine!
Then I guess I'll have these 2D girls all to myself then.

lmao, you can safely go back to your Sup Forumshole

Be kind, fellow third-worlder. :(

i dont understand why people are bothered by anime on Sup Forums when the website was initially made for that. Fucking newfags

Back to your containment board subhuman Sup Forumsack

would you be interested in licking my sweaty rancid balls brother ? no homo though so its halal

look how toxic he is no need for people like you here

sorry fellow shitskin, we must unite against whi*Es

>expecting someone from Sup Forums to be nice

Okay mr. Homo let me carefully explain it to you. Nobody cares about Anime posting, people are annoyed by your gay faggot posting not only clogging up the catalog that is already filled with generals but also shitting up threads that have absolutely nothing to do with your gay posting. Go pretend to be little girls somewhere else you subhuman homofaggots

>whi*Es
>shitskin
aha you really need to leave

fucking faggots, i thought i would be welcomed here for my awesomeness, back to posting BLACK baits on Sup Forums i guess

:)

HOLYSHIT based german bro.
fuck off achmed

*angry german sounds*

serious question though, do you poo in the loo ? also do you eat cows ?

You come here bashing anime!
Shoulda came correct Abdul!

Dude, if I have internet connection I obviously poo in loo. I can't believe you're asking this. No I don't eat beef. Some people do, in Kerala and the Northeast, especially Christians.

Are you a terrorist?

yes, i will rape your mother and sister and behead your father, then take you with me to jordan so you can become a sissy slave for all the hairy arab men to enjoy.

You are completely correct about the anime

Make me a part of your harem, Sultan.

>you can become a sissy slave for all the hairy arab men to enjoy

>jordan
your cunt name is a homonym of our word 冗談, which means joke desu

why do you yuropeens have to have a general for every country/region there?

>Jordan

KYS pommy faggot

well said fellow semite

lol says the filthy sandnigger

>This is a Sup Forums colony, shitskin. You aren't welcome here either