Hollywood again casts a white woman to play an Egyptian

>Hollywood again casts a white woman to play an Egyptian

baka when will they learn

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/ancient-egyptians-europeans-related-claims-a7763866.html
sciencemag.org/news/2017/05/scientists-thought-ancient-egyptian-mummies-didn-t-have-any-dna-left-they-were-wrong
amren.com/news/2017/05/first-complete-genome-data-extracted-ancient-egyptian-mummies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WE

>Algerian
>_____

>triggered niggers
Is there anything funnier?

She's not white though.

WUZ

KANZ

>DICK WASHERS

cleopatra was a nigger

She was born in Algeria, that's literally on the same latitude as Egypt. Why are niggers so dumb?

What is it with Americans and thinking all of Africa is black?

american education

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/ancient-egyptians-europeans-related-claims-a7763866.html

sciencemag.org/news/2017/05/scientists-thought-ancient-egyptian-mummies-didn-t-have-any-dna-left-they-were-wrong

>She was born in Algeria

Doesn't make her african, I guess this is an african too, huh?

>Americans
>Thinking

yeh rite bubbo

It's only the ignorant niggers who keep claiming MUH ANCESTRAL HERITAGE and other such bullshit to cover their own inadequacy

Who says she has to African?
Black people?
She's Egyptian, not queen of the jungle.
And isn't Algeria close with Egypt?

>niggers
>thinking
FTFY

And a black man born in america isn't african?

Yes, Charlize Theron is African DUMBASS! If you are born in Africa...YOU ARE AFRICAN! IT'S IN THE GODAMM DEFINITION!

So by your definition those guys in Europe who did all those terrorist attacks recently, are actually not European? Really makes you think

>If you are born in Africa...YOU ARE AFRICAN! IT'S IN THE GODAMM DEFINITION!
>this triggers the Sup Forumstard

A black man born in America is American. If he wants to specify his ancestry he can all himself African-American.

African-American and African people are generally very different. They often hate each-other. Africans looks down on African-Americans the same with the Conservatives/Republicans look down on African-Americans. They often hurl the same insults on the African-Americans.

so only native americans can be called americans

really makes you think

She's literally South African

not really, a lot of them are "refugees" straight from the middle east

Well white people born in America don't call themselves European-American.

Sooo.

Ah yes I remember Jameliah the great pharaoh

>Y'ALL

opinion disregarded

Well she acted like one that's for sure

>white
???

>Americans
>Thinking
Most of them couldn't point out Egypt on a map

>when amerifats call british black actors african americans

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Maps are labeled with location names you fucking idiot

mfw the ruling classes of old civilizations were all white. Patricians were all white. That's why royalty could only breed with other royalty.
>inb4 muh nigger africans

why are people who claim the hate racism always the most racist people of all

seems like they always call anybody who is not black white

Nothing can top Vosloo's mummy, they shouldn't have bothered

I agree, they should have cast the really hot Spanish supermodel again. In fact they should just have made a two hour sex video of her and her wife dominating Rachel Weisz.

White people only say 'African-American', or 'Native-American', because it's more politically correct than simply saying 'black', 'red'.

Also, there's a difference between nationality and ethnicity, obviously.

North Africans are not exactly the same as Sub-Saharan Africans either; see the Kabyle people, Canary Islands, Israeli/Jordanian genetic affinity with Ancient Egyptian mummies.

look at the top of her head

>Needing labels
lmao, fucking Americans I swear

There was a high profile study published just yesterday confirming that genetic testing proved the ancient egyptians were identical to modern europeans, go look it up on RT, BBC et al

Back to >>>/leftypol/ with your afrocentardsm

Who fucking cares who they cast? Its their movie and they chose who they wanted.

I suggest the whiners make their own damn movie and cast whoever you want.

/thread

Cry more, Hollywood.

Ptolomaic dynasty btfo

this is categorically false, most attacks are from second or third generation refugees, not those initially integrated

>3 month old tweet

is this the female equivalent of the comb over?

I run in a pretty fucking liberal crowd, and its hilarious seeing the fucking internal conflict with POCs about people who aren't "black enough".

A friend of mine is VERY light-skinned and was at a Black rally and got into it with a afro-sportin SJW broad because she didn't think he was fucking black, even though you could take one look at his hair and facial structure and easily determine the dude is black.

These people are getting so militant about inane bullshit that they're imploding their own base.

Take your bullshit back to Sup Forums

She is more South African than the black Bantus who live there now. They came into Southern Africa after the whites and way after the Khoi San

t. one of the last white people born in AF Hospital, Salisbury RH (now Zim)

The pharaohs were white

They have the mummies and they're fair-skinned. Some are even ginger.

>Be Algerian
>Grow up in the states
>Constantly have to explain the difference between Northern and Sub-Saharan Africa
>Constantly have to show people where the largest nation in Africa is on a map

Idk man you tell me

>Sofia Boutella
>from Algeria
She a pied noir mongrel?

It's not Americans, it's literally only a nigger fantasy

Tbh it depends entirely on the dynasty, ranged from Greek to Middle eastern and there was a Nubian dynasty for a short time as well, but not during what would be considered "classical" ancient Egypt

Crevettes Bigeard ;).

>not waiting for your tweets to mature
We're not on Reddit you know

True

It's fun to tell politically correct people that the most based pharaohs (like Rameses II) were ginger whities though

amren.com/news/2017/05/first-complete-genome-data-extracted-ancient-egyptian-mummies

Feels good to be African.

>y'all
stopped reading there

This. The vast majority of egyptians and almost all of the pharaohs were normal egyptian (olive/brown skinned at best). They had nubians around but they mostly lived in 'lower egypt', the slums essentially. There was some in the higher up areas but not many. Then there was a small time where nubians became more prominent and there was a black pharaoh.

Blacks seems to think that one very small timeframe was all of egypt though when it was only a fraction of the history, 99% of the time they were just shitters living the slums and washing the dicks of actual egyptians.

You mean upper egypt.

The Egyptians were literally Aryan.

The Gods spoken of were ancient Aryans.

Even the Americas natives have a spoken history of the red haired giants they had slain that had previously inhabited the American continent.

Egyptians were genetically confirmed to be of european descent

Not just a white woman, the whitest woman in Algeria.

>some no-name nigger's twitter post constitutes a thread on Sup Forums
The absolute state of this board

they're cucks in that sense without even knowing it, their old songs shitting on Terre'Blanche

Aryan real Afrikaaners, their brothers and sisters are being slaughtered on their farmsteads

>RT

gib mummy gf

>were identical to modern europeans
actually, they say ancient egyptians were close to what we call arabs nowadays… so yeah, modern europeans

No, he's genetically, african, you dumb nigger

Baed Jared "Hwite Man" Taylor

>Nubias from East Africa
>being anything like West Africans
top kek

>Jared Taylor has a blue check mark on his name

Cool stuff

I'm genetically American, I guess.

No, they lived in upper Egypt, which is the south. This had nothing to do with class. You're just as ignorant as those soul sister number one people.

WE WUZ KANGS N SHIT

>If you are born in Africa...YOU ARE AFRICAN!

That's the same as saying people born in Mexico are American because Mexico is part of North America/The Americas. Africa isn't one big country divided in states like the US, neither is Europe.

is that kylie? holy fuck

No fuck you faggot she white. hateful biitch but egyptiano

>No fuck you faggot she white

fuck u grilly she white and shit. she a hateful bizzitch

>LARPing as a nigger on the internet

> urinates upon your freedom of expression

Yes. YES.

Just niggers who dropped out of middle school.

>Hollywood casts a Jew to play a white person

Nobody said anything about needing them, you must be extremely insecure about the average intelligence of the third world shit hole you were born in. You guys are so backwards you don't even label your maps?

>be black, be referred to collectively as "African-American" even if not born in Africa.
>Be Algerian, born and raised, not allowed to have the same title, despite being from the actual fucking continent.

You want Algerians to be called African-American? What point are you trying to make exactly?

Wut?

s-she's v-very fuh-flexible

I honestly thought this was a tranny when I first saw it

WAIFU CLAIMED!

FUCK OFF

>She won't be in Kingsmen: The Golden Circle

:_(

Do East Africans not look and act like Sub Saharans or something?