Wtf just happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-usc-daybreak-poll-methodology-20160714-snap-story.html
breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/30/wikileaks-poll-117000-votes-trump-wins-with-50/
politicususa.com/2016/07/30/trump-reeling-clinton-10-point-democratic-convention-bounce-15-point-lead.html
google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/87700524/
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/07/29/reuters-ipsos-poll-change-methodology/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Drumpf's campaign ended.

Hillary sending death threats.

Sup Forumss

Trump is a bitch boy he has no chance

What should happen to racist sexists

reuters "fixed"/"tweaked" their poll

google it

oh you again

>reuters "fixed"/"tweaked" their poll
>google it

This. They flat out admitted it.

Damn. I mean I know that the bump after conventions is supposed to go down after a while. Maybe that means since Hillary's convention just ended without any bump from it, she will start to tank.

This
However trump is still beating clinton in the LAtimes poll
>latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-usc-daybreak-poll-methodology-20160714-snap-story.html

He even beat her in wikileaks poll by a landslide

>breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/30/wikileaks-poll-117000-votes-trump-wins-with-50/

Correct The Records new attack front - the new red scare.

You need to kill the "vast russian conspiracy" meme.

You also need to enact physical violence upon employees of Correct The Record. This is the only way to deter them.

i guess the media had to "do something"

Nice news

HOW CAN DRUMPF-FAGS EVER RECOVER?

if hillary doesn't get a bump by sunday (same time from convention as when trump got his bump) we can assume this thing is in the bag for trump.

Lol of course they did.

>Correct The Records new attack front - the new red scare.

As someone who lived in the 80s it is so fucking bizarre to see the Democrats become the party of Russia fear mongering.

Let's hope. Gotta end the suffering.

You can't win presidency by insulting everyone. WHO KNEW?

>said Jeb Bush, who lost to Trump in the primaries.

YAY Trump is beating her in ONE fucking poll! Whooo!
You fucking moron, The media is in full out war on trump and they are winning. plan and simple. The Idiots in this country get their opinions from the News, not twiiter, not jewbook not reddit but the MSM. And they see trump as what the media is painting him to be. that's just the cold hard truth.

This so much.

They're fucking hypocritical scum who backstab whoever they can if it means they can get an advantage.

The fact that Americans are falling for their scare tactics is unbelievable really.

They're trying to shill for Hillary.
Literally nothing to see here except a blatant lie.

the true redpill is that evil always wins.

Brexit won because we still vote on paper.

with computer votes. you are screwed.

Reuters released another poll. They are the people who consistently had trump -11 points

but you know that youre just a shill who has posted this exact thread 15 times today

Unfortunately, blatant lies are believed by the idiot masses if it's on Clinton News Network.

It's called a post-convention bounce. It happens every election cycle now that the nominee is official and especially with the 24/7 coverage of the convention on every major news source. It'll settle in another week or two.

Reuters happened, literally a democrat push poll, the fact she isn't up 15 again in it spells doom for this crooked bitch

JEB STEP AWAY FROM THAT LEDGE

I'm actually not. This is literally my first post about the polling. I'm for Trump completely. You can't trust me, though, and I don't blame you. It's whatever.

>You also need to enact physical violence upon employees of Correct The Record.
I agree with this statement.

triggered

They're showing fabricated polls to in favor of Clinton so when they rig the electronic voting machines there will be no questions raised. It's all part of the plan senpai.

Hillary's post convention """""""""""""bump"""""""""""""

The new (((Reuters))) poll and (((they))) droped the Gravis poll that had Trump 51-49.

(((bump)))

>He even beat her in wikileaks poll by a landslide
The people who read wikileaks aren't exactly hillary's base of support.

>polls are wrong and don't matter you guys
>TRUMP TRUMP MAGAMAGA LOL LOL LIBSHITS BTFO
>polls are wrong and don't matter you guys

politicususa.com/2016/07/30/trump-reeling-clinton-10-point-democratic-convention-bounce-15-point-lead.html

Good night sweet prince

>Week long national televised positive PR blitz
>only get bumped half a point at the climax of it.
>Goes down again thursday night

Looks like everyone got depressed again when they realized Hillary was the candidate at the end.

I know right!
FUCK THOSE FREE THINKERS WHO WANT TO PROTECT THEMSELVES!

Fucking why can't Trump supporters just accept the NWO and the most corrupt candidate ever?

I mean Hillary just wants to create a false utopia by increasing immigration +500, lower all boarders and effectively give wall street, special interests, and foreign powers complete control of the system?

What is wrong with that?

Sure the increase in immigration will lead to terror attacks, and increasing police state and counter terrorism tactics, then after all the troops leave for Russia, and Iran we can turn those elite police on the American people and take their guns.

it's so simple America, just accept your death and stop fighting.

They typically are left leaning, so yes they are, even the replies to that poll have faggots shaking in their boots

Is it true Democrats are almost entirely reliant on California?

Sanders voters are starting to coalesce behind Clinton, as literally everyone predicted. Just wait until they all unite come November.

The presidential election is a waste of time at this point. Even the media, that desperately need to make it appear like a close match to get ratings, have started to concede it's basically over.

There are vulnerable House and Senate seats that need focus. Congress has a far bigger impact on the government than the president does.

That's not a real poll, user. All legitimate polls show up on RCP.

Probably bernouts that are left leaning taking that poll, mostly.

Nate silver says no one trusts them yet because they're new. But they did well in the primaries.

And NY. Huge leftwing populations give them huge electoral college votes.

>implying he was proven wrong
Presidency isn't the same as winning the gop nomination

Eh you're right, I'll give you that.

Slide thread be sure to sage ctr

How could you seriously link this tabloid trash and not want to kill yourself? Fuck off queer.

Not a slide thread, I really wanted to get some quick answers from Sup Forumsacks. You fags are some of the few sources I trust with media nowadays. I know that's sad, but we're living in sad times.

kek, this guy has a great grasp on the situation

it's a reuters shill poll, has about as much credibility as the one linked by this stupid CTR faggot

I'm a shill for jill now

It's more volatile than the forex exchange. They must be polling women and bipolar people

hillary even being in consideration is an insult to everyone

Hopefully so then.

Trump hasn't been having a good week. I have a feeling this could be the end of his campaign. He'll just refuse to debate, win only a handful of states, and not even give a concession speech. Makes me depressed.

The polls, as they have again and again in recent history, will be proven substantially wrong. Hillary will NOT get the turnout needed to realize the numbers indicated by the polls. This is a simple observable truth regarding the level of motivation for likely DNC voters. It's one thing to answer a phone survey, it's something altogether different to actually put down the bong, get a ride or take the bus and get to the voting booth.

This is why the media is so desperately ratcheting up the anti-Trump hyperbole: they need to convince their own base to get out and vote in the same numbers as for Obama in 2008 if they have any chance of winning. Since Hillary is so grossly unlikeable, so obviously disingenuous and corrupt and the base increasingly disenfranchised, they are trying to motivate through pure fear by painting Trump as Hitler reincarnated.

It won't work. The DNC managed to run the one candidate who absolutely can not beat Trump. It's not that Trump is a good candidate (because he isn't), it's that Hillary is so impossible awful.

They had clinton up +3 after Trumps convention which was around the averages of the other polls. Even if you say they have like a +5 dem bias its still a bad sign for trump.

> it's something altogether different to actually put down the bong, get a ride or take the bus and get to the voting booth.

Lol.

Ipsos constantly push polls, just check the Dutch election polls, they were the only one that showed PVV not having a lead until they couldn't lie about it anymore without risking their credentials.

um... polling has been has been a pretty good predictor for a few decades if not longer. Its unusual for them to be wrong once you get to the finishing line.

Why don't you ask Cortana faggot, at least give me some interesting fucking tabs

no

>um...

Why are you still here? Die in a fire cunt

DNC ended

>Trumpcucks irrevocably BTFO

Enjoy your libcuck overlords.

Jesus Christ those people are as anti libertarian as you can get.

It's like Maoists are running for the libertarian party

OY VEY his people have seen enough fires.

IF YOU INSULT YOUR ENEMIES, THEY WIN

>latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-usc-daybreak-poll-methodology-20160714-snap-story.html
>by sunday
wewlad
people ain't working on sunday to publish polls
your answer comes monday/ tuesday

pretty neat script, mind sharing?

youve got to be kidding, right? ask jeeves

god I hope you're right friendo.
I just no faith in Americans anymore.

Dude, believe what you want, but on Nov 9th, half the headlines will be about "How did the pollsters get it so wrong". Just like with Brexit and the last midterms.

Hope you're right m8y.

Dont confuse Bongs with Americans.
AMerican's are far more stupider
If Trumps wins, it'll be a miracle,
American's are just SO goddamn stupid.

It's the past days' trends extrapolated on a different scale, that's all.

google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/87700524/

> implying there aren't 4 people on the ballot faggot

this. I fear the debates, not because theres any doubt trump will lose, but because i feel like not enough americans will tune in and will just believe what the media tells them about it

Yes becuase of its expansion of trade he wants it adjusted
Yes till fetal viability
No
No
Fuck muslims anyway
This one is stupid
lmao no
no
he wants more background checks
no
no
no

Why are you guys keep dissing the only true republicans in the race

Reuters sampling is fair....

DAMNIT

Wow holy shit

Was this sampling from the most recent poll or are you just meming?

Trump will say "controversial" stuff before the debates to ensure everyone tunes in

um... I um... guess um... you're um... right um.... I'm um... with um... her um..., um... now um...
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.............................

Gary Johnson is happening.
Romney will endorse him next week.
Get ready !
He'll hit 20%, after that.
#feelthejohnson

I'm headed to the massage parlor to have someone else feel my Johnson. Daily reminder that Romney's endorsement is political suicide

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/07/29/reuters-ipsos-poll-change-methodology/

Look at the date. They are literally just fabricating any results they wish. Anybody interested in serious poll numbers would ignore their polls. Something rcp and Nate Asbestos clearly aren't.

In CT we use paper ballots with digital counting machines.

>both going down
This just means the latest round of polls included 3rd parties instead of just being Donald vs Hillary