Does this get good? or is it how many scenes i can put sad melodic music over and look how good looking everyone is

Does this get good? or is it how many scenes i can put sad melodic music over and look how good looking everyone is.

No exaggeration, it's the best show on television right now (for another day and a half ;_;)

really? seems painfully pretentious

dont believe the shills, it is awful. season 1 isn't that bad but s2 and s3 are fucking terrible

oh come on. season 1 is mediocre but seasons 2 and 3 are better.

kino show, i like it.

I picked up the show in March and watched seasons one and two in about a week and a half. Been loving every episode of this final season so far. Great character-driven plot, not nearly as pretentious as some of the marketing makes it seem.

Season 2 is one of the greatest seasons of television and you have shit taste.

s1 is amazing. S2 had some lows, but still worth the watch. S3 has been fucking awesome, but its ending tommorrow which sucks.

2deep4u

Season 1: 8/10
Season 2: 9.5/10
Season 3: 9/10

You know it to be true

if you think s2 and s3 are better than s1 then you are just a 16 year old that's falling for lindelofs retard shit

It's doesn't have edgy sociopathic characters doing cool criminal stuff and getting away with it like everyother tv show right now, if thats what you're looking for

If it's not for you, it's not for you.

Good luck staying entertained.

S1 (episodes without Holy Wayne): 6/10
S1 (episodes with Holy Wayne): 10/10

yep this is true, kek confirms it with the dubz

/thread

watch first 3 episodes. if you didn't like any of them, don't continue.

S1 > S3 > S2
Second second has two best episodes in the show (International Assassin, I Live Here Now) but worse quality than 1 and 3 on average.

This didn't happen in Season One. Sure, the show got blacked but hey, it's the current year.

I still think the Mattisodes of S1 and S2 are better than I Live Here Now, but International Assassin is the best overall. And I agree with your rankings.

Also, /thread.

Agreed, I binged this show a couple of weeks ago and when I was done I was surprised to see that people thought Season 1 was the worst

OP asked whether he should watch the show or not and this thread devolved into which season is better lmao

watch the show OP

identical brother>power gap>rest>powergap>international assassin