ITT: Make a Marvel Event!

ITT: Make a Marvel Event!
Best Mode: It must include Kang in some capacity

Ms. Marvel's diary is found by a nuhuman that can warp reality into whatever they read and Kamala's fanfics come to life.

Might as well use this as a template.

Hard mode: Use Jackal.

MARVEL MUST BE STOPPED!

Meant to send this to

Nick Fury should totally buy a dog though.

I always liked the idea of some guy owning his own Multiverse invading the Marvel Multiverse. And the guy started out as some low peasant who killed his way to the throne and conquered his own world, eventually finding the Infinity Gems and such, and then entering another dimension, conquered that, and then finding the gems there, and continually getting more powerful.
His armies would have different variations of Marvel heroes. Like an unruly Odin, a Wiccan who was merged with Hulkling because he refused to let Teddy leave him, and a creature he only summons rarely, which is the size of a dimension, and when the portal opens a dimension, it all starts being sucked towards this large being as it's density and gravitational pull collapses that reality.

All the Marvel dimensions have to team up to stop this universal tyrant.
...including Kang.

Marvel Universe: The Motion Picture
An epic crossover event featuring Wolverine, Spider-Man, Iron Man, Captain America, Ms. Marvel, and all your other favorite heroes fighting against loads of bad guys. Romance! Action! Catchy music!
Plot? Who needs it? Just spend your money and eyes on it!

-A Mojoverse Studious Production. 2016 Mojo.

>President Red Skull

Oh shit

Kang goes back to 2010 Marvel and gathers all the cis white male heroes who have been pushed to the sidelines by their new diverse counterparts. He leads them as an army against the current generation of progressive Marvel heroes.

It'll be called Make Marvel Great Again, an ironic title as Kang will very much use Donald Trump rhetoric in this.

Go away Mojo, you creeped me out as a kid.

>Nick Fury buys a dog.

I'd read the shit out of that! The Marvel universe as seen through the eyes of a dog just sitting on a porch on the moon with Fury who wonders why his son never calls anymore.

I don't know what to tell you folks, but we're going to build a death machine and we're making the skrulls pay for it, it's gonna be huge!

Alright I got one for you that'll never happen.

Mutant time traveller (original i know) comes to our age to meet his heroes Cyclops and Magneto. While here he casually slips that in a thousand years Homo Superior actually is the only race on Earth, Homo sapiens really do go extinct. Kang is after this time-traveller for mysterious reasons, offers to help some heroes/villains wipe out mutant kind so Homo Sapien can stay around. I don't want to go full into the AvX scenario but I think it'd be cool seeing if the mutant endgame was an actual reality

>Marvel the Musical 2017.

Through some series of events Medusa is overthrown and genetic Council takes full control over Attilan and seek to genocide side all the nuhuman because impure mix breeds and all that jazz. The other Inhuman cities join on this and because it happens on such a large scale the regular heroes get dragged in too trying to prevent the nuhumans from being wiped. Kang shows up to help Ahura take back Attilan because he actually took a liking to him from the time they spent together.

Can the dog have shifty eyes so we'll be on-guard all the time?

Don't forget the direct to video sequel, web short series, Netfix series, vast merchandise line, and Marvel Universe 2 in theaters 2020.

>The dog killed the Watcher.
>Fury was just covering up for little Toto.
>Toto vs the Marvel Universe
>A massive story arch where Toto needs to find Fury's missing eye.

>Fury's missing eye is actually the Eye of Agamotto

>The dog ends up fucking with everyone and they all hate him, but they're too afraid to talk to Fury about it so they let the dog do whatever he wants.
>JR. starts becoming jealous of the dog, thinking Fury pays too much attention to the dog instead of him.
>Becomes a villain of the series.
>"D-Dad! Look! I-I found Red Skull and put him away! I-I'm during your organization proud!"
>"Not now, JR! Toto learned how to roll over today!"

Honestly, I'm surprised this hasn't been done yet.

Marvel's Toto: Dog of Fury would be a book I'd read the shit out of. We need some writing fags on this shit now.

What breed would Toto be? My vote is for a west-highland terrier.

Guys I got some insider knowledge of the next marvel crossover:
>Captain America decides to make a stand on racism
>Through an unknown source it is revealed that Captain America was a member of the KKK
>This results in small American town being destroyed by riots from members of black lives matter and white supremacists
>This ends with Rogue and Luke Cage fighting each over what has happened
>Rogue believes that even though this reveal about Captain America is shocking that it shouldn't discredit all the good he has done
>Luke Cage is black
>During this chaos the Red Skull bands together as many villains as he can while the hero community is distracted
>Silver Sable is killed while attempting an assassination on the Red Skull
>Her death is never brought up again
>In order to stay neutral the Hulk paints himself black and white
>It is revealed that in the 40s evil shape shifting aliens tricked Steve into joining the clan for a short time
>The iconic Marvel character 8-Ball makes his return from the dead equipped with cosmic cube to make all the heroes turn on Captain America
>The Watcher appears to remind the heroes that Captain America is a good guy and they should hear him out
>The heroes and Captain America join together to fight the villains and defeat them
>After the battle good prevails and Captain America and the other heroes realize that racism isn't very nice
>The shocking reveal at the end of the crossover is that in the chaos the Red Skull has been able to disguise himself and become the President of the United States

With little pink bows in it's hair.

The breed doesn't have that much fur though. How about a pink sweater, hand-knitted by a bored Fury?

Nah, bit over kill. Let's go with a bedazzled pink collar.

It's sad that this isn't extremely ridiculous.

With blood diamonds in it?

Yas senpai. Ends up biting the shit out of Thanos and replaces them with infinity gems at one point though. Fury has no idea where the hell they came from and just assumes his son got it for the dog. Everyone keeps underestimating her because of how much of a small dog she is.

>Infinity Collar
Well I'll be doggoned. This is a bad time for characters like Black Panther or Black Cat.

They all become to scared to come outside at one point. Toto ends up scaring Black Cat out of the whole Queenpin business.

How can Toto ever be stopped?

Dog treats, she's very easily distracted.

>Kang, dimension hopping to acquire weapons, finds a drained and Cataonic Hyperstorm, son of Franklin Richards and Rachel Summers
>Healing him, Kang and Hyperstorm pull their empire's resources together to stage a takeover of 616
>Using Hyperstorm's mental powers, brainwash the earth-based villains, and initiate an Old-Man Logan style organized strike on the Avengers, X-Men, Fantastic Four, Inhumans, Guardians of the Galaxy, etc.
>Big ass battle takes place, Heroes, caught off guard, are scattered, though not defeated
>Thanks to the Marvel Sorcerers and telepaths, discover that Kang has harnessed Hyperstorm as a Molecule-man like battery to harness and control the Earth-Based Villains
>X-Mansion, teleported back from Limbo, becomes the last bastion on Earth for heroes
>X-Men put out a call to arms, calling in every active and nonactive member still alive to hold the fort, working as the X-Army they've been working as since the Messiah era to hold off and stalemate the Earth-based villains
>Meanwhile, with the help of Doom, the Avengers, GotG, Inhumans, and FF to to fight Kang and Hyperstorm
>Avengers vs Kang, GotG vs Giant Kang Armada, Inhumans and FF vs Hyperstorm
>Black Bolt, Last Hero Standing BTFO's Hyperstorm, allowing the villains on earth to get disoriented, giving the X-Men the edge needed to route the siege and Danger Room them
>Avengers vs Hyperforce powered Kang, ending with Thor managing to seperate Kang from the hyperforce, and a pissed off Spider-Man defeats Kang after the other Avengers are mostly incapacitated.

Ends with SHIELD in Custody of 90% of Marvel's Villains, Marvel has to create new villains only for at least a year, The Superhero Community getting a real win without major deaths for the first time in forever