Where were you when you realised that the greatest race of explorers and adventurers of all time is non-white?

Where were you when you realised that the greatest race of explorers and adventurers of all time is non-white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dxf7dIUiP4w
m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL1D06D19994373900&v=3GT1kxJRgBc
m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL1D06D19994373900&v=B1HwbgDiR6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=CkzqAH8y0uY
m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL1D06D19994373900¶ms=OAFIAVgC&v=hT50raCRW-k&mode=NORMAL
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what are they?

The Iberian race.

i don't remember any black people travelling to another celestial body.

Contributed literally nothing to humanity

which races fall under the white race in your mind?

their contributions are what allowed them to make such a journey

>the greatest race of explorers and adventurers of all time is non-white?

What the fuck are you on about, you French cunt?
We British are white.

Don't really care for much the same reason as I don't care what falls under the black race.

then why consider iberians non white? obviously you have some idea of who is and isnt white

I proved beyond any reasonable doubt that the english are just iberians living in a higher latitude on a previous thread. We're non-white brethren

I don't advocate associating ourselves with inferior specimens like white people, personally.

>I don't advocate associating ourselves with inferior specimens like white people, personally.

and who would you consider to be these inferior specimens known as white people

Non-Iberian Europeans.

Memes apart i consider scandinavians explorer to be on par with the best iberians have to offer. The chinese and cartaghinians were pretty based aswell

>the first powers to lose complete control over their overseas territories
how long the British, Dutch, Belgians, and Danish hold on?

>island hopping snowniggers on par with the Glorious Iberian Race
Nigga, no.

>American flag
Didn't read, lol.

Now this is something i can get behind
"White" """ nationalism""" was created by americans, the most notable european mutts
We are too different even tho our skin is light
There are iberians, normands, germanic, Scandinavians etc

>belgians
Nice meme mutt

>space race

>contributed nothing to humanity

> In 1999, Portugal gave up the last of Europe's colonies in Asia, Macau, to China, ending an era that had lasted six hundred years.

Wait
What about hong Kong in 2012?

And that was as a result of the Americans sticking their fucking noses in other people's business like they always do.

Post more Iberian natives pics
To bad lusitans got lost with the mixing with the latins
Galician here, maybe there's a little Lusitania in me too

>The transfer of sovereignty over Hong Kong from the United Kingdom to China, referred to as "the Handover" internationally or "the Return" in China, took place on 1 July 1997.

>Spain
>Portugal
>non-White

Canadian education fails again. Go prep the bull, Leaf, you don't want to keep Tyrone waiting.

Im just crazy
Keep btfo the americans

Fuck forgot they held onto Angola and Tanzania or whatever. But I was excluding modern island shit (sorry France)

Yeah dumb as they literally inflated their wealth away by importing as much silver as possible and couldn't hold on to shit. The only thing that helped was a half as a monopoly by the Catholic church

There wasn't much mixing. The Romans viewed Lusitania as a backwater, calling it "Hesperia Ultima". Their administrative capital was at Mérida, far from the Lusitanian heartland. Further, if you look at Portuguese genetics, you'll find that they, along with the Basques, are somewhat unique by virtue of the virtual absence of Eastern Mediterranean genetic influence. The majority of us are essentially the same people as we were 2,000 years ago.

>"""white"""
Stop with that meme
Not even Hitler spoke of whites
He spoke of germans
As franco spoke of spaniards
Mussolini of italians
And Salazar of the Portuguese

>Ass* ass*
I type ass enough I'd why my phone did this...

Like your compatriot said earlier, he's American. He will not understand.

Same dude
IP changed cause of bad internet

Ah, OK. Then, yes, you're exactly right.

Well then get on your shit and start having separate national uprisings

And the economic state of our country keeps it clean
Im going back next year
I took a difficult decision
Lower paying job, smaller house
Only so i can find myself an appropriate partner too maintain the genetics clean and help the country when the time comes to drive the muslims out

Good, this is honourable. I'm hoping to do the same thing in the coming years. We're too soft, generally, and these types of sacrifices serve to harden a person.

I think the same way
Inner city life makes us soft and i think its the main agent responsible for the uprise of neckbeards and manchilds
Im looking for activities that can help me practice survival skills
I already know how to shoot so im looking for somewhere with bow and arrow classes and instructions on bow to build your own
I think i'll be happier living where my ancestors lived for thousands of years, money isnt everything unless you're a hebrew

where do you live brother?

Iberians are fixed for several white skin genes though.

For now in Varangeville-sur mer
(Normandy)
If you are not familiar with it its just a small town next to the north sea
Next year im Moving to northern Portugal

>Next year im Moving to northern Portugal
Good choice user

Varengeville-sur-mer* actually

Thanks
I'll see you when time comes and we kick out the Muslims

I'm just 10 mins north of Rennes
Cool, north or south of Porto?

Nice. I thought when you said you were Galician you meant Galician in the conventional sense, but I guess you mean it in the sense of the Gallaeci?

Where abouts in Northern Portugal is your family from?

Close to Porto but more to the North

Just up north from the Porto region
In the Minho region
Almost borders actual modern Galicia

Sounds about where my family's from. Amares, just outside Braga.

Its a generally rural area
My dream was running a small farm to raise my kids in
But realistically I have to find a job somewhere "civilized" so im staying close to Porto for now
But no one knows what the future holds
But given the chance i'll go live in a rural area

I know where it is
Small distance to the south
Hope to meet you too when time comes

>Insulting a race that LITERALLY came from the stars in flying pyramids
Top jej cracka. You just mad that us original aussies fuck yo women every weekend

Same, brother.

youtube.com/watch?v=dxf7dIUiP4w

Beautiful
Brought a tear to my eye
Thank you

>snowniggers
They were superb sailors, had a great literary tradition and a very interesting cosmogony. Let's not fall for the memes iberobro, specially considering how important the visigoths are to iberian cultures

Don't want to be white, fine with being Iberian.

m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL1D06D19994373900&v=3GT1kxJRgBc
Brazilian composer but the lyrics are still Pessoa's poem

My friend, I have no respect for the Visigoths and if any of them have left a mark on my genes then I consider it a stain.

But you're right, I was being unfair.

m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL1D06D19994373900&v=B1HwbgDiR6Q
"And you'll know the finite sea is greek or roman, the boundless sea is Portuguese"

I like it. This one's galaico-português, composed by D. Dinis.

youtube.com/watch?v=CkzqAH8y0uY

I've traveled to Porto yesterday and I'm staying for a few more days. There are some niggers here, I'd recommend going further north

Is it getting worse or better these days? I was there 7 years ago and didn't see too many outside Lisbon.

>tfw you will always be the unique race of Iberian
Muttfags will never understand what it is like being 100% of an ethnicity.

What a voice she has
D.Dinis was and will always be a model for other kings

Fun Fact

Spaniards aren't part of the 60 percent in America

Thank God, that means I could organize all Spaniards and not be grouped up with kikebloods.

m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL1D06D19994373900¶ms=OAFIAVgC&v=hT50raCRW-k&mode=NORMAL

The belief that D. Sebastian will coms back to save Portugal and the empire
There are still those who believe
Even in Brasil, ive met those who still believe in him like a patron saint that will someday return bringing with him the fifth empire

I have had a newfound interest for them in the last couple of months and i can assure you that the reads that followed were very revealing. I think the intertwined goth-iberian history has been defaced by historians trying to push some sort of agenda which I suspect has something to do with bashing the early middle ages and glorifying the muslim invasion of our lands

Whats up with that?
I mean the glorification
They even say clearly we expelled all of them
Why do they try to hold them responsible for our success
Ridiculous

I don't think their reputation as miserable rulers can be disputed. They were so ceaseless in their assassinations, regicides, fratricides, patricides, and civil wars that these things became known in the early Middle Ages as the morbus gothorum. Their factionalism and internecine conflicts ultimately culminated in the supporters of Witiza employing the skills of a little known Muslim warlord named Tariq ibn Ziyyad and some 12-16,000 mercenary Berbers in their war against the supporters of Roderic. So began the Moorish occupation of Iberia. Invited in by the "noble" Visigoths, the gates flung wide open, before they converted en masse to Islam in exchange for generous grants of now-vacant estates.

That is their legacy, not the Reconquista (Don Pelayo may well not have been a Visigoth at all; recent research has shed some doubt on the traditional genealogy).

Self hating cuckolds at the service of their anti nationalism Lords.
Have you never heard the ridiculous yet extended claim that the umayyads brought bathrooms and taught us how to clean ourselves when wr had been roman territory with public bathhouses for nearly a millennium before the moors came.
Indeed the visigoths are one of the victims of this campaign against tradition

It comes from chiefly from a 19th-20th century writer named Américo Castro who propagated this notion of la convivencia. It's a ridiculous and patently incorrect theory but it is still widely taught because of its usefulness as political propaganda in our day.

Yea i know right?
Last year i was in Lisbon and they had just found yet another set of roman ruins including public bathrooms
Fucking cucklords

I won't deny that they were guilty of many things but virtuos in many others. The fact that a lot of our warriors during the reconquista adopted visigothic names and made them their own is telling on how deep an impact they made in our ancestors.

There needs to be a law banning Anti-Iberianism in Spain/Portugal.

They tell us
>muh freedom of religion, only with taxes
What they dont tell us is that if a farmer would insist in staying Christian they would raise the taxes and harass the family until he converts, dies or moves
So much for "convivencia"

No one in Spain/Portugal can go against the interests of Iberian's.

Yes, exactly. There were all sorts of things like this. Christians couldn't carry a sword, couldn't ride a horse, had to wear plain and drab clothing so as not to get the impression that they were equal with their Muslim overlords, churches were pulled down and priests forbidden from publicly proselytizing - the list goes on.

Speaking for Spain, im sorry to tell you that this law would not get even considered regardless of who gets the majority in the parliament. Broad swaths of our "right wing" is as self hating as angela merkel, and want to make us "more european", while the left just wants to make us like morocco combined with venezuela

Thats scary
Portugal isnt far off
We do have our sorts of front national
But their economic policies are shit
And some of the party leaders intend well but are just retarded
Monarchy/Estado novo
When?

The political class of both Spain and Portugal is made up of some of the worst reprobates imaginable. We're short on Salazars and Primo de Riveras and long on António Costas and Zapateros.

Back when we were the rulers...

There is no political discourse with Anti-Iberianites, unite with your neighbors who share the view of Iberia for the interests of Iberian's and then take control of the locality.

WE

Their scholars become very clear about how this is intended to humiate or injure the non-Muslim (to incentivize conversion), explaining that if not enough injury is done, the tax must be raised. It's as though they are poorly behaved children who allow their plotting to be recorded and then expect to lie their way out of the principal's office. This is not a speculation, the materials are printed in English for the huge English-speaking, Arabic-ignorant, Muslim population of the Subcontinental nations, and the texts are perfectly unambiguous.

Im reading a book called "Cartas de relación", Its the compilation of the letters Hernán Cortés wrote to the former king of Spain, Carlos V i believe; and it relates day by day their conquest and, eventually, the fall of the Aztecs.

I recommend you all this book. It will open your mind.

Do you seriously think that Spaniards are non-white? You don't think that we resemble the half-Indian spics you're used to seeing in North America right?

The Callaeci were as good if not better than the Lusitanians as far as being a badass tribe resisting the roman oppressor goes. No shame in admiring them.

An interesting note, the guy who was sent to deal with the Callaeci tribes was Brutus (after his victories he became known as Brutus Callaicus - that's how much they mattered). He was the grandfather of the Brutus who would eventually assassinate Julius Caesar.

They got raped by the visigoths. White.

No.

Makes perfect sense. All americans and leafs associate the word "spanish" with the latin american people. Nobody expected any erudite remarks from that flag.

Mostly I created this thread to stir the pot. To tell you the truth I couldn't give a fig about whiteness, and I don't particularly respect whites. I think most of them are convictionless cowards who are presently willingly being subjugated by foreigners and exploited by their leaders without the slightest sign of resistance. I'm not eager to be associated with such people, personally, but you can do as you like.

>white

new worlders should be a bannable offense 2bh imo famalams

Not really. The Visigoths had a negligible genetic impact. The Suebi had a more lasting genetic impact in western Iberia but even that must be considered negligible.

It's not a matter of preference, Spaniards are just objectively white. They are native to Europe, they are light-skinned.

One day things will look brighter, for now we must wait

The suebis also settled and fucked loads around here, you can see a lot of references to norse mythology and germanic traditions in small town churches throughout the northern half of the peninsula, an old man similar to odin has also become part of the folktales of the area. Genetically speaking however iberians are very much like we were before the romans came around

But you have to understand
Its just a skin color
There can be no white nationalism
Because "white" isnt enough to differentiate european groups