Is there such a website in North America and Europe?

Is there such a website in North America and Europe?

niconico, a video site that can send "barrage."

right

No, niconico is obnoxious as fuck and I hate having to go there to get my fix of certain shit.

Twitch and youtube maybe?

It seems that you fucking do not know how to enjoy the text walking on the screen fun

There's nothing to enjoy. I can appreciate comments timed with certain things which is why I turn off the text crawl and just read the box to the side.

No, youtube and niconico is different, niconico can send text on the screen, youtube can not

Hey, or you first turn off the text crawl, take a look at the video
Then after reading, look again, open the text crawl, you will find it very interesting

Yeah, but that'd require me to watch the video twice. Why would I waste my time doing that?

No, because North Americans and Europeans would never go to a website where scrolling on the videos is a feature you have to pay for.

Then you look at the original video, a few days to see text crawl video

Ami, you just need to register on the line

Youtube?

ニコニコ動画 is famously shitty, OP. The reason people stick to it is the momentum it has obtained.
It's the same as Youtube, they simply fuck up different parts of the experience.

I wish youtube would add a scrolling chat feature just so more japs would consider switching to it, nico is complete ass.
Also surveys integrated into live streams is actually a really good feature, youtube/twitch should have it.

아니,niconico can send text on the screen, youtube can not

The question is, will they add this feature?

No, because there aren't enough nico viewers to make it worth Youtube's while.

A video getting 10k views on Nico is phenomenal, but it's entry-level on Youtube.