Online surveys are fun, give your data to uncle google

chartsme.com/

Ok faggots lets see how you score.

54% Democrat
Wut? Really dumb test 2bh

Sheeit

don't forget to disagree.

>Obviously biasing results towards democrat
Is this literally trying to make people say "wtf im a democrat now"?

>want to annoy all your conservative friends?
I'm sensing some bias here senpai

If anybody is wondering,

>disgusted by everything = Republican

>not disgusted by anything and being willing to eat paper = Democrat

53% Liberal - Your Brain is a Democrat

vote trump

>>not disgusted by anything and being willing to eat paper = Democrat
aren't they expected to eat black dick to join the party? sounds accurate to me.

Test doesn't even ask if it's got the prediction right. So it will never grow as a study and improve itself, but forever languish telling people that if they don't like eating unspecified sizes of paper they are a republican. It could be a useful tool for seeing if the theory is true, but alas, it's a stupid facebook quiz.

this is pretty accurate desu

seeing how all Sup Forumsacks are easily disgusted by non-whites and other people's opinions

Conservative (56%)
Liberal (44%)

>Agree/Disagree
Did you miss the button at the end?

It asks whether you agree or disagree with it's evaluation.

Says the same thing if you get the opposite result too. Annoy your liberal friends. So no, it's not biased in that regard.

WELL I DIDN'T SEE THAT OKAY. STUPID SPOT TO PUT IT ANYWAY.

Fuck you.

(28%) Conservative - Liberal (72%)

I'm disgusting that liberal = democrat.
Democrats are tolerant of everyone. Democrats are just as intolerant as republicans.

I also disagree with it because politics aren't a straight line.

>As part of a sex education class, you are required to inflate a new unlubricated condom, using your mouth.

uhhh

Liberal (80%)
Consevative (20%)

This test cannot work here.

Sup Forums has made me immune to being disgusted by anything.

I saw that kid getting beheaded the other day....no reaction.

I may be dead inside.

Secondly, I do not know any liberal firefighters or EMTs. None of them are disgusted by any amount of gore that they see at work.

>48% con
>52% lib

But its so flat and web 2.0!?
How could you miss it!?
We made it plain and the same color of the fucking background so nobody could ever miss it!

I hate modern web design.

I got OP's pic.

I would never consider affiliating with a political party.

However, I do feel differently about the two major US parties: Democrats make me embarrassed to be an American. But Republicans make me ashamed to be an American.

There are some typos on this site. They meant to put, Boy brain vs Girl brain

I think answering disgusted on the superstitious answers like walking through a graveyard and touching ashes makes you more conservative

This test is asinine, it assumes being more religious makes you more republican, I'm conservative yet the test thinks I'm democrat because I don't think the boogeyman will get me if I don't react disgustedly to seeing a man with his intestines hanging

This test is retarded. 99% of the tests posted here are retarded.

I got 70% Democrat, which is completely wrong.

If the questions had been:
"You see a Muslim pissing up your countries war memorials"

or

"An Islamic group has specifically preyed on white, underage girls in your country"

Then of course I'm going to feel more disgust and as a result, be more conservative, using this tests line of thinking.

oh i get it!
if nothing bothers you, then you must be a brainwashed liberal! and if you are outraged? oh only conservatives get outraged.

if it said
>you see a black person
then i would say much disgust, but only pussies and faggot liberals get upset when they see shit like maggots in the garbage or rats in a park

>only pussies and faggot liberals get upset when they see shit like maggots in the garbage or rats in a park
You wouldn't be upset if your tax money isn't going towards efforts in keeping your city clean, or are you underage?

what? no. conservatives cant be poor. they have never even seen maggots before. urine smell? yeah that only happens in poor areas i cant imagine any scenario in which someone that is conservative would ever smell something like piss...or need to use it for anything like oh idk hunting or something

it said it was in the garbage though. literally rotting meat in a garbage. how unheard of

seeing animals outside is normal, it's the one place I want to see them

Boy vs. Man*
Nice try, Dump. Glad to see how you think of yourselves.

>You're a liberal if you're fine for the country to turn no shit, a conservative if you want the country to acheive higher standards
Sounds about right. Do you think the test creators are aware of this implication?

ha ha fun test ha ha

>He's uncomfortable walking thru graveyards and stirring Ann Frank's ashes with his dick

Implying the result isn't skewed to get people to think they align with the dems

I am pro gun ownership
I don't want rapefugies
Communism is garbage
Christianity is the way
I like donald trump
10/10 test, man
I guess I am just too jaded from Sup Forums
it takes truly fucked up things to affect me

This is what I'm thinking. Or they expect libtards to be brave and not weak of heart somehow.

I guess, I thought it would be a bit more conservative though

Tell my wife I said "hello"

Lol. the only things that disgust me are liberals and anyone considering not voting for trump.

This test is asinine.

>94% Conservative

I wanna eat a monkey carcass with exposed intestines that's been sitting wrapped in paper in a bucket with used flyswatters

I got 55% Democrat brain.

I'm extremely right-wing ideologically, though.

I think the disparity is due to the fact that due to my education I'm open to considering new ideas and scenarios, but I'm also painfully aware of how most people's ideas are complete bullshit.

You do realize you have to vote for hillary now do you?

Apparently I got 50/50. The things with injured or dead people give me little disgust I've seen it often. Stuff like fork and knifing and apple or ketchup or pie would make me laugh.

Some other stuff was pretty nasty though. The most disgust in life I have is when I see an Arab or nigger that just makes me want to puke.

>This test is asinine.
this

wtf I love democrats now

a few questions in and it's obviously pegging "conservative" as someone superstitious and unwilling to try new things. Fucking christ kikes get it together.

I got 60% democrat and I'm a republican.

The test is basically
>Republicans are evil and find sick/poor people disgusting!

Liberal trash.

Which party is the one that loves to eat paper?

The survey was outrageous, I feel utterly disgusted. That was just something they made to be "controversial". Absolute filth.

Well that was a waste of time

TRUMP 2016

It's cool how they throw in fake questions like "you would rather eat paper than fruit" in order to make sure everyone does not get 100% liberal.

Good to know the best way to find our whether you are democrat or republican is whether you prefer fruit or paper...

I assume it's so they can throw out any of the tests where people are just putting stupid answers.

This test is stupid, apparently if you disagree with all the questions and find no disgust in anything you're a democrat?
What is this trying to say that Conservatives are pussies or something?

How does this work?

A 2014 study concluded that people who were more prone to disgust are more conservative and tend to align with the republican party. But, why?

Some scientists believe it's ancestral and that the adverse reactions were used to protect primitive ancestors from contamination and disease. This way a person wouldn't confuse drinking water with dirty pond scum.

The study measured participants' brain response to "disgusting" imagery using an MRI. The study could predict party affiliation with up to 98% confidence. The questionaire on chartsme.com uses Jonathan Haidt's disgust scale in lieu of MRI and imagery, so results are likely far less accurate. Watch TED Talk to learn more or read "Yuck!: The Nature and Moral Significance of Disgust".

I am actually completely baffled by the fruit question. Maybe it's fake and meant to weed out people who don't read the questions, but doesn't take any demographic data at all so it can't be a survey.

wow so now its stupid to enjoy eating paper?

fucking bullshit patriarchy paperphobic oppressors

There is no demographic information so it's not a survey. It's totally useless data.

oh look at that if you aren't willing to huff urine and get disgusted by rat infested houses you're a republican.

Hygiene isn't progressive

Yeah, but they might want to make more tests/improve this test.

I assume there's a reason they ask if the result was correct.

>There is no demographic information
I'm assuming they get most of that through google analytics and such.

thought i was dem
questions are looking for the wrong kind of disgust
add some like
seeing a protestor burn a flag
2 men deeply kissing in a public park
a 14yo wearing next to nothing in a grocery store or mall
>strong disgust

bugs and dead stuff don't disgust me societal decay does

>You see maggots on a piece of meat in an outdoor garbage pail.
WHAT? I don't understand what does this mean?

If these motherfuckers think they can get away with calling me a democrat, they've got another thing coming. Also they are probably trying to convince that they are democrats with this test to get more votes for Hillary

so democrats aren't disgusted by these things? what a stupid quiz, democrats are disgusted by lots of things like gun rights and white people

Barely republican it seems.

What does seeing maggots on a garbage pile have anything to do with political affiliation?
Waste of time.

I am employed by trump anyways

None of this stuff is particularly disgusting. What's disgusting is fagmarriage and fucking traps.

Basically Democrats

>What does seeing maggots on a garbage pile have anything to do with political affiliation?
I don't know, but judging by your score, you probably offered to eat them

fuck off I'm an attack helicopter

get out with your data mining shit

>there is only one dimension to politics

>not eating maggots
Are you gay, son?

You know what disgusts me? People
This test didn't ask how I feel when I see a 600lb man or woman sweating from their ass, or when I see a picture of a woman shitting on the street as an act of protest.

Honestly, you think I have a democrat brain because things don't disgust me? Well the irony there is the only thing that ever seems to disgust me is fucking liberals and their extreme exhibitionist bullshit done in the name of progression.

>>You see maggots on a piece of meat in an outdoor garbage pail.
>WHAT? I don't understand what does this mean?
fucking replicants

Smells liberal in here.

Disgusting

I seened dings you beebis would nod baleeb XDXD

>not being a pussy is democrat

This test is obviously biased for dems.
It's designed to make them look mature and make right-wing people look like scared ebil racists

Op keyboard

wtf i hate GOP now

Yep, fucking liberal trash. Next.

Just edged it lads

Test is flawed because it assumes disgust for natural phenomena is the same as disgust for poor intellect.

>A 2014 study concluded that people who were more prone to disgust are more conservative and tend to align with the republican party.

I call BS on this entire thing. I'm strongly conservative, and this test wants to make it look like I'm a Democrat simply because it takes _a lot_ to make me feel disgusted.

If anything I blame Sup Forums and Sup Forums for that :p

I didn't even get that question..
Jelly desu
I got
>45% republican
>55%lib

Yeah nah dont think so m8