DUDE SKELETONS ARE SPOOKY LMAO

DUDE SKELETONS ARE SPOOKY LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bm-MLEcon80&t=55s
streamable.com/067la
mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSBRE95J0FR20130620
haaretz.com/print-edition/features/who-is-funding-the-rabbi-who-endorses-killing-gentile-babies-1.4005
jta.org/2010/10/18/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf is this jews problem?

>Gadot was dropping bombs for 33 days
Truly /ourgal/

Maybe they shouldn't be terrorists

>>After high school, Gadot carried out two years of service as an enlisted soldier in the Israel Defense Forces, serving as a combat trainer teaching soldiers gymnastics and calisthenics.

She was a gym instructor not a fighter pilot

You're assuming that the person who's saying that Gadot personally bombed them did some research and isn't a retard.

>He believes Jewish lies

She probably ripped innocent newborn babies to shreds with her bare hands and fed on their nutritious blood

That's hot.

"Trainer" is standard IDF wording for intelligence roles. Gadot was likely locating schools and hospitals for the strike aircraft to target

Wait, this statement is supposed to make me dislike Jews?

damn thanks _h00d_r0yalty that really made me thank

Isn't service in the IDF mandatory too?

Yes.

>Muslims cry when someone retaliates against their war on the world

Boo fucking hoo.

>come to the middle east
>grab land
>i-i'm retaliating bros

SJWs are overwhelmingly pro-Israel. They'll ignore your unsolicited opinions, Ali.

>SJWs are overwhelmingly pro-Israel
Literally what? They're all sucking muslim cock.

Why are people upset about Gadot being Israeli when Hollywood is 90% Jewish?

>#weareright #loveidf

Hardly a pacifist, though.

>have all the land in the Middle East
>have all the oil
>cry when the Jews want a tiny sliver

Also the Jews were already there. They just established a tiny nation state

Cry for me Mohamed cry

Just like service in the terror corps is mandatory for Palestinians.

Based Gal Gadot bombing faggots for a month straight.
Is there anything she can't do?

sure thing whatever you say. upvote

So this is acting. Wow!

act and have a fully formed skull

I love arab fables.
It really gives the kikes a taste of their own medecine after all those fake Holocaust stories.

>wah wah the Jews are bombing us!

Meanwhile...

>anyone thinking Gal "Angel Of Death" Gadot gives a shit

>combat trainer teaching soldiers gymnastics
Why? How would that be a practical skill set? Are you going to do a round-off into a full twisting layout in a combat situation?

wtf I love Gal Gadot now

Kek

That's pretty fucking ironic considering Lebanon's Muslims violently ousted the Christians and went full ethnic cleansing on them untill Israel stepped in.

but she cant act
and has no personality or appealing part about her other than a good looking face

She's a cute in the interviews I saw.

hateful rat-faced kike

Like clockwork.

>muslim sandniggers kill christian sandniggers
Oh the humanity!

Has there ever been a more perfectly cast role?

>"I'm here to remind you of how much of a faggot I am" - Sup Forums

Daaaaaw, does poor jewboi feel persecuted?

No, I was legit waiting for you. It's not a Gadot thread without you.

JIDF: the thread

rancid kike smell is overwhelming

I think by gymnastics they mean the exercises the military has to go through.

Truly, you are my Greatest Ally! :3

they also think gender is a social construct but also people can be born a specific gender in the wrong body.

SJWs are insane and insane people dont need coherence in their lives.

everyone knows Sup Forums is a pro-Israel board

Girl I knew in college was in the IDF. Her job was basically to bully recruits and make them her feet slaves. So hot.

>Oh hey user
>You're here with the anti-semite re-education program, right?

hateful rat-faced kikes

>israeli army cant handle15 year old girls and shitty rockets
Sad

She was legitimately good in Wonder Woman.

they seem to do a decent job of handling them. Its not like a muslim drives a truck into a group of israelis

BOO HOO

Then stop being terrorist shits.

Those unsolicited opinions were pro israel, not anti israel.

>appealing to America to feel bad for mudslimes

Maybe in another hundred years.

I don't get why autists complain about her ass. I would love to tongue that tbqh

On one hand, it makes Muslims whine. But on the other hand, she's a filthy Jew.

BASED

Me too.
youtube.com/watch?v=bm-MLEcon80&t=55s

>tfw Israel gets to be a militaristic fascistic ethno-state that oppresses and kills muslims at their leisure.

It's not fair.

Based

streamable.com/067la

That girl died because of Jews. Jews are the eternal enemy of mankind.

Muslims are our allies, they just need to be kept within their borders and denied technological advance.

>Ali
>Ali Kourani

welp nothing of values was lost. less mudslime less problems

pusy

why is Gal Gadot so fucking based bros?

*breathes in*
*inhales
*respires*
*pulls air into lungs*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Literally a goddess

what a cutie pie

They're anti-isreal and anti-suspiciously TOO anti-Iseael if you get what I mean.

wtf i love gadot now

Why the FUCK would a Norse God even care about Israel? What is this shit?

>We shall overcome!
>IDF has a 200:1 kill ratio.

Well he's still alive to tell it, so yeah. Might as well ask why didn't Gadot get the job done?

I'm just so tired of all this shit. At some point post-2010 both liberals and conservatives decides to say goodbye to sanity and just went full retard with no brakes and no time off.

Can I ENJOY ONE GODDAMN THING WITHOUT SOME ASSHOLE SOMEWHERE BEING OFFENDED?

Nice try Zionist.

The IDF is shit tier, before upgrades the Merkava tank crews were lambs to the slaughter as a single RPG to the rear would cause a cook off and oven the kikes inside. Their ground forces often took causalities in firefights the same as the Americans did because they were facing a non-unformed force. It's the IAF who have the top tier k/d.

Based Gal

You realize no one cares that shes killing mudslimes, right? More power to Israel

>You will never be forced to join the IDF

>Those unsolicited opinions were pro israel, not anti israel.

it was deliberately neutral so that you could imagine whatever triggered you the most

I'd choose a Jew over a paki goat fucker any day.
go drown, ahmed

Nah, we'd rather side with based jews desu

This is not unlikely at all. Jews have no morals.

>Palestinian children tortured, used as shields by Israel: U.N.

A United Nations human rights body accused Israeli forces on Thursday of mistreating Palestinian children, including by torturing those in custody and using others as human shields.

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSBRE95J0FR20130620

>Israeli Government Funds Rabbi Who Endorses Killing Gentile Babies

"even babies of gentiles who do not violate the seven Noahide laws, there is cause to kill them because of the future threat that will be caused if they are raised to be wicked people like their parents."

haaretz.com/print-edition/features/who-is-funding-the-rabbi-who-endorses-killing-gentile-babies-1.4005

and you people cry when muslims retaliate by bombing and committing terrorist attacks against your people
top kek

>coexistance
If anyone actually believes muslims would live in peace with Jews, they're sadly mistaken.

I could not agree more my fellow channer. Based Jews are truly our greatest ally!

>Chief Rabbi of Israel: Non-Jews Exist To Serve Jews

JERUSALEM (JTA) — Israeli Sephardic leader Rabbi Ovadia Yosef in his weekly Saturday night sermon said that non-Jews exist to serve Jews.

“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world; only to serve the People of Israel,” he said during a public discussion of what kind of work non-Jews are allowed to perform on Shabbat.

"Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi (master) and eat," he said to some laughter.

jta.org/2010/10/18/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews

>Sup Forums hates the one nation that actually does something against the muslim menace

really gets my noggin goin

look how new this faggot is
he actually thinks Sup Forums likes kikes
don't mistake kike loving shills for regular long time browsers u delusional cuck

>implying you don't wish you could spend your every waking moment serving Gal

Who cares? I'm fine with it as long as Muslims died.

Nah, we'll wipe them off soon. Grace period is almost over, and we'll be given free reign to kill refugees on sight

Jews
>Jews are giving us decent media
>Making capitalism possible
>Produced Gal
>Killing Muslims

Muslims
>Killing us

We'd rather serve Jews than you backwards retarded subhumans

And then they invade your countries while jewish owned media supports and shills for the flow of muds. But yeah, who cares. FUCKING BASED ISRAELIS

How edgy can you get? "Dude children being tortured and murdered is totally cool lmao"

Muslim children grow up to be Muslim adults and Muslim adults are terrorists, simple

The Jews kill us in different ways.
>Jews are giving us decent media
It's media how jews kill us.

>"Dude gas kikes lmao XD"

You're the only one that's edgy here you retarded faggot, I'd expect such from an arab anyway

they can re-educate my dick to teach it to learn to only get erect when i hear throaty dirty talk that sounds like an outboard motor revving up

god i want to fuck an idf girl so bad

>oy vey you criticized israel so you must be an antisemitic Arab

I'm a white European yehudon.