What am i in for?

what am i in for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=evJelMKDKiw
hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/amazon-orders-hanna-tv-adaptation-series-1002674
comingsoon.net/tv/news/851655-amazon-to-turn-assassin-film-hanna-into-a-series
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Action kino with some European degeneracy.

This.

>Pretending to be the character after the movie

Just watch the fucking movie.

So catchy
youtube.com/watch?v=evJelMKDKiw

Sershe

violent cunnykino

A quirky flick with Cate Blanchett and Saoirse "the IRA were a necessary and legitimate movement for peace in Northern Ireland" Ronan.

Saoirse in her prime and the movie has a nice soundtrack. Also the TV Series is going to be shit.

im watching just for her only movie i watched before was brooklyn
also watched her in that music video
she looks like a top tier waifu
what other stuff should i watch with her in it

>Also the TV Series is going to be shit.

Wait, what?

The last good thing Joe Wright and The Chemical Brothers ever did

Atonement
Byzantium
Violet and Daisy
The Lovely Bones
How I Live Now

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/amazon-orders-hanna-tv-adaptation-series-1002674

Cunny cinema magnifique

what does cunny mean in this context

Atonement is very underrated tbqhdesu. Not only is it a great war drama, the music is amazing too

>Atonement is very underrated tbqhdesu

Literally never see it mentioned on tv

Hanna > Atonement >Anna Karenina >>>> Pan >>>> The Soloist
Couldn't finish Pride & Prejudice because I realised I wasn't actually gay

I seen it get mention once in awhile. Also the movie did win a Oscar and it receive a lot of critical acclaim when it first got released.

>look up his next flick
>Gary Oldman as Winston Churchill
Oh boy I think we might have a kino on our hands

I absolutely loved this film when it came out. re-watched it last year, and loved it just as much. Can anyone recommend some similar films, please?

Similar how? This is a pretty unique package with the music and the style and the cunny.

So it seems. I'm struggling to think of anything similar, so I was hoping maybe Sup Forums could help me.

Sisters (2001)

That was a terrible movie and I'm grateful I did not pay to see it.

whats a cunny

A really comfy campfire scene. That's literally all I got from it

Thanks m8. I've got this one of my HDD, but have never seen it. Will watch it when I go home.

She is literally perfect.

Difficulty pronouncing the lead actress' name, unless you've heard it before, in which case you'll feel smug for knowing how to pronounce it.

When I see this film, I know its wrong, but I wish I could have a girl that was as intelligent and cute as she was, but who had later been involved in a terrible accident, disfiguring her to the extent that she was extremely unattractive, but was otherwise the same person. I would love to be able to breed with someone so perfect, my genes combining with her genes to produce wonderful children. That is probably the thing I want most in life; to breed with such a genetically desirable woman and raise a family together. I know it could never happen, and I'll just end up with some annoying, genetically deficient, low IQ bitch with a strong family history of recessive genetic disorders.

I love this fucking movie

>what am i in for?

The first half is good, but then it goes downhill.

op here im excatly 2 mins after that kek

You might as well try the child grooming route if you're serious.

>forgetting the best movie

Fuck I just forgot it, it's been a long day fuck off.
City of Ember that was it!

An excellent Chemical Brother's soundtrack and villainous Catefu

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa what the fuck is this

I think she had OCD or something.
There is alot of stuff that's not explain in the movie.

OP here holy shit this is kino

how the fuck did she launch that last arrow wtf

They highlight her teeth to hammer in the Red Riding Hood imagery.

A feral Saoirse

The Way Back when she's still alive is great cinema too.

The chemical brothers did great on the soundtrack

Lesbians, but not the kind who has sex with women.

She'll probably marry a man though.

I think she would join the first one that approaches her with real love, man or woman.

comingsoon.net/tv/news/851655-amazon-to-turn-assassin-film-hanna-into-a-series

Cast her

the girl from the new IT movie?

I'm hoping this time around they wont kill the britbong family.

Also Lily Snowden

Did they actually kill them? I forgot, I thought they survived

>inb4 a random nigress

There is a moment in the film where Cate Blanchett complains about hating her job and after that we never hear from them again.

Also the movie doesn't include the happy ending they got in the original script, so I'm pretty sure they are dead.

I'm probably not going to be watching it tbqh. I can't think of anyone that could do the job well, and for me, she was a major part in what made the film great. Another actress probably couldn't pull it off as well.

Maybe I just head cannon it that they are alive, as I don't remember seeing them die on screen, and I'd like her friend to have survived

Sophie will probably be cast as a nigress instead.

i gave the movie a second look anons, and i think that maybe if the family was alone with the german manlet and his minion they'd be pretty dead for sure, but there it was Marissa and she could let them go because they couldn't have a clue about Hanna's genetic cia experiments origins

There fate was pretty vague, so it's hard to see a answer to it.
The TV Series will most likely try to do something different with them if they want to milk the show for a long time.

Running Scared maybe

Joe Wright's worst film

and a lot of eurotrash

>

Hipster action thriller kino

Hanna > Hannah & Her Sisters

delete this

Saoirse was so good. Until she did that host movie. Now nobody knows her.

she's more known now than in 2013 thanks to her second OscarĀ® nom in 2016.

Shes actually doing much better now, thanks to Brooklyn.
Sweetness in the tummy is still a huge mistake though.

Yeah, but the hlst movie hit her so hard and went down after that.

She decide to do the host than The force awakens.

the TFA thing was in september 2013, way after the host was done and released, and then a few months later she was shooting for Wes Anderson and then after that, shooting Brooklyn, so no, she wasn't hit at all.

Yea, I don't think The Host messed up her career too bad.
Though I wonder how she will feel about the Hanna TV Series. I think she really wanted to do a sequel for it.

Maybe if the series is successful enough it will create the hype to make a movie sequel and that will almost for sure include saoirse.