Sup Forums absolutely BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IQFU1y928dw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>leaf

>comparing Trump to Hitler
>on Sup Forums

Don't you know where you are, shill?

Mods, when you delete this cunt's thread; could you consider adding 'pol BTFO' threads to the list of offenses on the sticky?

Came here to post this

Awesome. As long as Trump doesn't start a war with Russia, America will be better than ever.

this

A FUCKING LEAF

I agree, we need to officialize the hugbox status of our safe space.

Honestly, was Hitler wrong?

>you don't like constant shilling of garbage tier ""arguments"" and just want some sane conversation?
>lol xDDD UR LITEALEY A SJW !!!

Sup Forums gets BTFO should get BTFO!
100% agree.
Besides HItler minus starting a worldwar wouldn't have been that bad a leader. The war allowed atrocities that would not have otherwise happened. Germany was a rockstar until about 1940-41.

>every post that triggers me is shilling of garbage tier ""arguments""

This is why we need our safe space now.

>facts aren't racist
>yes, to people who are violating laws
>this is a bad thing how?
>he's not a fascist
>implying this is wrong
>not true

ISn't that a good thing?

>mexican intelectuals

damn.... really makes you think

The only thing Hitler did wrong was attack a nation he hadn't declared war with.

wtf i hate hitler now

>did nothing wrong
fixed

>promising a better country makes you Hitler
HOLY FUCK
EVERY SINGE ONE OF OUR PRESIDENTS WAS HITLER
SOMEBODY GET THE PRESS

Hitler didn't use racism to get to power
In the early days of his reign people thought only Nazi extremists were anti-Semitic

Also he didn't want mass deportations, he tried to tax it and keep as many Jews in the country as possible

Also, anti-muslim≠anti-jew

Hitler was largely neutral on the jews, even advocating for tolerance in his youth. He was mindful of the "baseless" persecution they suffered in the past, lest he fall prey to the same anti-semitism.

Even when he approached anti-semitic literature for the sake of expanding his world view, he did so with doubts and caution. It was only when he probed at the hidden facts (who owned the media purposely misshaping public dialogue, and whose money was pushing harmful ideologies) that he started to develop his hatred for Jews.

The dots were clear back in his days in the same way that they're clear today. The only difference is today mass indoctrination is possible in a way never before thanks to social media. From an early age we're taught that ANY perception of racial difference is ignorant, dismissing any ideology which requires such a perception as a keystone. As long as they hammer this point in, the masses will always be blind to the writing on the wall.

this
jews' religions are not based on violence and rape/murder

No he isn't. I'd be a lot more favorable towards him if he was.
youtube.com/watch?v=IQFU1y928dw

b8

>canada at it again

One thing that I find incredibly frustrating is that there is so little material and statistics available that shows Jewish influence on Germany before 1933, and a lot of the information that is available, is filtered through a nazi revisionist agenda, which makes it useless for anything other than a starting point for individual research.

I do know Jews were overrepresented in banking, entertainment, psychology, journalism, education, communist political parties and so on, but it's hard to find the actual numbers, because it's a taboo subject. I also know they started the failed German revolution of 1918.
We really are doomed to repeat the same mistakes of the past, because people ignore the cause of the problem, and simply blame racism. The idea that Germans might have had legitimate concerns about Jews, and that Jews actually did work to subvert the German state for their own gains is just flat out denied and ignored. There's no middle ground.

>1 post by this shill, I mean ID

He promised to make Germany great again.
And he did.
In less than 10 years.

>We really are doomed to repeat the same mistakes of the past
Have faith my fjord inhabiting friend. Hitler faced greater odds fighting a seemingly even greater opponent in his time. He was alone, and without the vast library of resources that we have.

Their main power in controlling the masses is the media - and with the advent of social media we've reclaimed some of that power. But with their growing control of technology and ability to astroturf (bots liking/favoriting posts, shills spreading misinformation), we're going to lose this one tool we have very soon. November is going to be a turning point - do the (((globalists))) crown their puppet queen, or do we elect someone they are comparing to the one man who almost brought them to their heel? The main thing we can do is spread awareness. Not many people are ready to be entirely woke, but a lot are starting to feel like something is wrong.

Really forces one to contemplate

Hitler actually kept his word. Trump probably won't do shit.