Trump stiffed the USA Freedom kids

They're suing Trump for unpaid wages!

youtube.com/watch?v=bC15DgDbqHU

Top kek. Guys stiffs his own workers and people think he cares about the country

Other urls found in this thread:

guardian.co.tt/news/2016-03-04/hdc-efcl-main-companies-owing-contractors-b-debt
youtube.com/watch?v=ExynqQU7gs4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

5, 3, 1, 2, 4

You find the middle one uglier than the ones second to the left or right?

makes you think...

those children look super jewish

Still on board.no fucks given.

The only correct answer

They're a novelty act not even with $400

Rollin for 3 or 5.

Is like to stiff 3 if you know what I am getting at.

Every time one of these stories comes out it's revealed to be a half truth or an outright fabrication. Just cool it for a few days guys, I know you're mad that Clinton didn't get her convention bump but you're entering "boy who cried wolf" territory and everyone's just tuning out.

>Trinidad and Tobago
>believing anything this no name country says

guardian.co.tt/news/2016-03-04/hdc-efcl-main-companies-owing-contractors-b-debt

fuck off island nigger.

your government owes a fuck load more.

this message is approved by a Trinidadian.

Unpaid wages? This was over them not getting invited to the convention. This entire scenario is absurd.

There was no written agreement anywhere. The dad claims one person in Trump's campaign promised him this ridiculous shit, but he can't even give a name.

My guess is he tried to extort Trump wit the threat of going to the media with this bogus story.

>USA Freedom Kids
>not a single kid looks white
Really makes you think

Roll for 1, 3 or 5.

nigger you ever heard of child labor laws

Pretty sure 2's tarded bro

I just tuned out completely to any criticism of Trump at all. It sounds dumb, but it's really about not believing liars. Imagine a person who just lies to you so much that you don't even know when they're telling the truth anymore and don't even want to risk believing them. I'm on that level.

The human brain, I swear, awards more dopamine for lying than it does telling the truth. Creating human drama feels better for the the human brain than telling the boring truth. Or something. People are prone to make up bullshit for attention and easy material resources than they are to tell the truth that might not get them anything.

This is your typical American though, always on the look out for a way to scam the fuck out of someone else. It's another reason why I take the stance above, I can't trust anyone.

I'd like to stiff number five.

Trump made them and he can destroy them.

youtube.com/watch?v=ExynqQU7gs4

boy who cried wolf syndrome my dude