Gunnerkrigg Court

>Queue 'em up.
gunnerkrigg.com/

Damn Eglamore is built as fuck

oh dammit. What fresh hell now.

I am getting fucking tired of all these art style changes on a "whim"

>She has to go on a boat trip.
NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Two big metal claws as arms or a straight up monster arm.

Dude fucked her face sideways.

Eggy looking HENCH.

I don't think it's a deliberate change. It's just your style is going to evolve over time, and the difference is more noticeable in the case of characters that go a while between appearances like Eggy.

Daaaaamn, dat Parley.

a goddess
a fucking GODDESS

I have a weird feeling Parley might be missing an arm now. Probably from fighting a dragon.

Yup

Kat will build her a new one though, as part of her artificial biological technology experiment.

Adding further to this, if it turns out to be true, we might get to see what happens with Smith loses his shit and starts trying to willingly put shit into order.

MUSCLE PARLEY INCOMING

Oh man, the explanation for Andrew's strings is unsatisfying as fuck.

Force of will made manifest. The Forest will be brought to HEEL.

By his will ORDER SHALL BE.

Dude is looking rough, he could probably use some R&R on Jones' lap.

MY DICK IS READY

I'm pretty sure they would have returned earlier and said something to Andrew before meeting her, if that were the case. She's probably just swol as fuck under there.

And I forgot my pic.

That's dumb, gcg really is becoming worse than homoshit ever was

Bah, not dramatic enough. My money is that they found out some dark secret related to how Smitty's powers work- through no fault of his own mind you- and now they must be weary of him and his dark powers/Parely can't bang the shit out of him now.

Boom, cheap enjoyable melodrama.

>That guy having to warn Parley from crushing Smitty's small fragile body with her new strength.

The sex is going to be interesting.

He's the lord of order. Its always perfect and they cum at the same time.

It's not even a different style, they're just worn out. Unless you've somehow made it to this point in the comic while hating the fact that different characters are drawn in different styles.

Today we witness the birth of the Tan Parley meme.

>enjoyable melodrama.
I know what the words mean individually, but together they become gibberish.

What if she's GAINED am arm?I think I've heard of that happening in /fit/ threads, if you don't cut properly before getting mad gainz and keep eating bread the entire time

Parley in ms. marvel cosplay when?

>mfw Parley is the one friend who ends up taking a liking to Tony
>mfw eglamore gets triggered

Preggers from Eggers

Preggers from a dragon.

Someone looks like they took a few levels in badass.

>"Careful"
So Georgie is now buff enough that she can accidentally break Smitty with a too enthusiastic hug?

Seems the most likely possibility.

>So Georgie is now buff enough that she can accidentally break Smitty with a too enthusiastic hug?

Hot but scary.

Smit's power is gonna come in handy with an invincible engine like that in the sack.

...it suddenly occurs. This might be why Jones is with Eglamore. No other women were available to him after he buffed up his might.

Did Smitty get cucked?

>Smit becomes the villain
I'd like it actually

>Parley's profile
ugh
it's probably the haircut though

Tom, you goddamn tease, what's under there?!
I can't wait till christmas!
Let me unwrap that present!

That's really not in his character.
I almost think his power is preventing him from having emotions like that.

gunnercourt grigg is my least favorite webcomic!

Parley went full Berserk.

I dare not dream of a muscle Parley.
I will only be disappointed.

What if it's best scenario?

That looks like BOTH arms are missing.

It does, doesn't it?

I don't think so, Smitty is just a chill dude I don't think his powers have anything to do with his personality.

>careful
>make sure not to drop the fragile present you made for him

Her muscles aren't fragile!

riess no

Who's Riess?

It's pretty obvious that the style shifts and gets way more detailed between panels 1-3 and 4.

It's too early for this boner.

Oh shit. Something HAPPENED there.

I was about to say.
Is this gonna be The Hapening 2?

What. Not me.

Nah, its obvious she grew a dick.

In place of her arm?

Yea, and even bigger than it was.

There ya go.

>She runs into battle with a massive sword held between her teeth.

Neat, /gkc/ has some good fan artists again.

Gonna draw this next.
Keep the parley requests coming.
Won't stream it, though, cuz I'm not feeling too well.

I have a relevant page from Parasyte but it'd probably get me b&

Nope.
It's still the same old me.

do one where she now has literal bear arms

Okay, well.

Welcome back, then?

If you don't mind boring 'strong but keeps her arms' Parley, I'd love a pic of her riding out weeks of sexual frustration on Smitty.

Or to be horrible, her doing it with Elgamore at their camp and looking a little ashamed.

... I never left?

Maybe user just doesn't recognize your artstyle? And you don't post with a name nor sign the pictures, so you're being pretty mysterious here.

imaajfpstnfo
imaa.soup.io

I'm not surprised, it's not his usual fare - no one's getting covered in shit and there's only relatively light mutilation involved.

Yep it's unrecognizably tame.

Oh no, they fucked!

Dat Eglamore

No homo but still, god damn

Kinda want to lay back on Eglamore's chest while running my hand over his stubble.

>There's no time to reach for the gun. You're as good as dead.

and she's pregnant

Now that's something I can get behind

You just had to spell it out, huh?
Go ahead.
Tell us about you manga collection.
;)

>Parley going full Guts
I doubt it, but damn if it wouldn't be rad as hell. Get Kat to build her a cyborg arm and you'd have 3 of my fetishes all in one place.

Nah she's just supernaturally strong now and Egg is warning her to be careful she doesn't crush Smitty.

He's Lord of Order. I think such a thing is impossible.

Not Villain just the opposing force to the Forest and Coyote. A being who's very nature is to generate and bring order.

Exactly, that''s why it was prevented to happen.

I'll draw parleyxeggers (henceforth dubbed "preggers") if nothing else is requested or if I don't come up with anything, so, get some requests out, please. :)

Nothing bad could ever happen to Smitty, right? He's protected by his connection to the strings of fate, right? WRONG.

He goes in for a hug and painfully smashes his face on her chest armor, breaking his nose and getting blood everywhere.

"A wizard cursed me with 10 years of bad luck," she explains, and her bad luck strings cancel out his good luck strings.

Please.

It is if that's what he wants

This Both of them.

So I guess I'm the only one here who doesn't think Parley is messed up on any way, huh?
I just assumed that she has to be less touchy-feely because of her new duties.

Parley having to be careful not to crush Andrew with her dragonslayer arms as a reminder for when we won't be able to think that was the reason for this page anymore.

what explanation

She is pregnant?

Who wants to guess one of the future sidecomics focus on Parley and Egla's journey?