Chris Hemsworth says Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman would kick Thor's ass

Why do Marvel actors hate working for Marvel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-onkS4nHuqg
youtube.com/watch?v=jFhImA0TRck
youtube.com/watch?v=UjZkC8TUSks
youtu.be/Cl_5UwS57X8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I'd beat the shit out of that dumb cunt

wtf Tobey?

Marvel's lucky they have Gunn around to hire non-cucks to play their characters.

He's not wrong.

Marvel actors are all cucks

Wonder Woman is a proper goddess ready to go toe to toe with other gods.
Thor is a manchildrend that gets his hammer relinquished every ten minutes for not being a good boy.

Pathetic cucks, why would Diana have to kick anyone's ass? Why couldn't they just be friends and spar together for training, as equals? Instead these fags try to be muh feminism but instead end up being patronizing anyway.

Diana and Thor would be friends considering how much they have in common, neither would "kick" the other's "ass" unless they were being mind-controlled.

based Tobey

A spindly white man with blocked nasal cavities could trick them into fighting each other.

Wonder Woman was pretty much toying with Doomsday & had a big smile on her face like it turned her on

Thor in MCU is a fucking joke & got rekt by Ultron

NEWSFLASH!!!!!!!!!!!
twink pegged by jew feminazi

...in other news
the sun is hot

its literally canon that wonder woman is stronger than thor

>make a compliment about a character from a popular movie so people will talk about you and watch yours
That's not exactly 4D chess and retards still fall for it?

Bruce Timm's Wonder Woman is still the best version of her

Well isn't Wonder Woman stronger than Thor technically?

youtube.com/watch?v=-onkS4nHuqg

Dunno

youtube.com/watch?v=jFhImA0TRck

Negligible

It would come down to who is the better fighter and in the DC universe Wonder Woman is one of the best

He's been pc, if he'd say that Thor would kick WW's ass he would be labeled as "muh soggy nist"

Eh it seems he's right about that though.

Is she a murderous psycho in this film?

The world is a cunt

>Marvel guys are always the nicest to DC guys
>Meanwhile at DC

youtube.com/watch?v=UjZkC8TUSks

Not at all. Cutest version ever.

She does kill a shit ton of people in the movie

I'd let her spank my ass...if you know what I mean...nudge nudge, wink wink...

Nerd culture was a mistake

I don't understand.

I'm surprised this isn't a post about her feet.

I would also say that and fantasize about it if I played thor

DC girls are all footsluts

Well she would, it's the way DC works. C-listers like Aquaman are still like ten times stronger than most marvel characters, DC's power levels are full retarded. If someone has super-strength, they can usually lit a quardillion tons, there's no cap

this tbqh

It'd be cheeky if it didn't come from people who got BTFO by Marvel at the boxoffice.

Just like Gadot did irl

FUCKING DISGUSTING STOP POSTING THIS FUCKING SHIT

Hemsworth's Thor is an extradimensional alien that was worshiped as a god. Gadot's Diana is a legitimate deity.

I would let her peg my boipussy AND worship her perfect jewish feet

SUPES WAS HOLDING BACK

youtu.be/Cl_5UwS57X8

She does look like she's into pegging desu.

kek

arabs aren't people

>superman is vulnerable to magic
>wonder woman has an arsenal of magical weapons that she's an expert in

wow she can really fuck him up easily, can't she?

Woah, did this fight take place on an abandoned island?

To a point.

I would go to the toilet inside of this womans

well sure, and he can incinerate her with a look, they just never fight for real

would Wonder Woman be able to lift Mjollinir?

In the live action movies, definitely.
Thor is sorely underpowered in his movies.
They all are, except maybe ant man

*breathes in*
*inhales
*respires*
*pulls air into lungs*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAHA

Kinda makes it hard to do a threatening villain.

She has in a marvel/dc cross over in the 90s

Try not to ask a bitch if you can fertilize her ovaries

Kek

How could ant man be realistically underpowered? From what I understand call he does is shrink and grow big. What can you nerf about that?

i don't think so, tim. cap is way overpowered and iron man is just right

London is still way more save than Murica.

The fact that he can shrink to the quantum level means he can break physics. Read up on strangelets.

>Marvel actors are all cucks

This guy is dealing with this issue like an actual man: affable indifference.

He has nothing to prove. He is giving the women what they want because he knows how it truly is in life.

He's a "cuck" for saying this? You guys don't even understand how beta you are by taking all of this superficial shit this seriously. You can't even detect how subtly and perfectly dismissive he's being with this attitude. He's being good-natured about it because behind it all he actually considers it to be one giant joke. It's the perfect play for him to make.

Maybe because bragging about beating up a woman looks bad publicly you autistic fucks, jesus christ, not one of you guys thought that? All SJW DURR, KEK DURR, MEME DURR.

I really hope this is bait

somebody tell this bitch to be cool

But Wondy could literally destroy Thor's ass at any time. That's not a lie.

>Maybe because bragging about beating up a woman looks bad publicly you autistic fucks, jesus christ, not one of you guys thought that?

Wow someone else that actually understands how the world works ITT. Fucking schocking.

be cool bitch

lmao

Hercules No. Well possibly post labors.
Perseus probably could. Perseus with his magic armor and flying shoes head of medusa and Mjollinir pretty fucking hack.
Ares probably not.
DIANA/wonder woman could.

lifting mjlonir has fuck all to do with strength, you just have to be "worthy", which means whatever the writers want it to mean at any given time. thor himself is often less noble than most other heroes but they still can't lift it

>being noble makes you worthy

Check the fucking numbers, negro.

Is there actually a "canon" that encompasses both DC and marvel?

He's right though, you're just used to niggers while terrorists in Europe are the new hot thing.

That's about how it goes, yes.

Unless you have some edgekid NEETcheee interpretation of le ubermensch virtuousness.

>niggers shooting niggers in gang wars is equal to muslims killing civilians at random

YUNG BLUD

Yeah because an innocent man has never been murdered by a nigger chimping out, ever.

>Storm (Marvel) vs. Wonder Woman (DC). After Diana drops Thor's hammer in order to allow the fight to happen as it was intended, Storm wins the battle after repeatedly hitting Diana with her lightning after a brief melee encounter.

JUST

Since most gang wars are in cities, you're more likely to be an innocent bystander. Besides you don't have THAT many niggers to kill either way. There are over 4 times more murders in US of A per 1m people. Also 5 times as many traffic accidents because driving on huge ass roads seems too hard too.

Storm has no enhanced physical abilities beyond an athletic human. She should have been absolutely wrecked in a brief melee encounter.

Suicide Squad did just as good as the average Marvel movie at the box office.

That's a long way to describe cuck.

wew.

>I'd slap that kike bitch down so fast she'd think she was in Dachau.

Jesus, I think Tobey spent too much time with Raimi.

it doesn't matter, that crossover was voter-input. people would vote on the matches and the writers would follow what the fans wanted. the more popular character always won.

the X-men were HUGE in the 90s so Storm won. Wolverine beat fucking Lobo, that should tell you something

all mutants are innately physically superior to all humans. in an old x-men comic, trying to find the scan, professor x notes that in college, his mutant genes gave him significant advantages over even college athletes despite the fact that his mutant power had nothing to do with physicality.

they aren't all captain america level innately, but they're definitely at least significanty above average by human standards.

>a man is no longer allowed to say that a male character can defeat a female character without getting a shitstorm of feminists and media called on his ass

Calm down

>Unless you have some ironpilled 6'4 jotunbearmode interpretation of virtuousness.

Yes, yes, well done, Storm. Well done...

HOWEVER!

She's definitely above average human, but still not even peak human. The point stands that in a melee confrontation with Wonder Woman she would be immediately wrecked.

I nver got Wonder Woman, if you're stong enough to lift an airplane, how can you possibly not be durable enough to take a bullet? And if she's bulletproof, why is she wlays doing that bracelet shit

Jesus that entire crew of that film was a little out there, huh?

If you're strong enough to lift a microwave, how can you possibly not be durable enough to take a thumb-tack?

She did it in the JL cartoon too.
She's not bulletproof but she heals fast.

WAIT

You think that...Chris Hemsworth doesn't really care about Thor/WW power level analysis?

What the fuck else does he do with his time, fuck supermodels?

The Justice League Action version is great too. That metal hair.

Wow, that looks fucking terrible.
I was going to watch this in a few months, but I doubt I'll bother now.