IRELAND LOOKING TO JOIN THE BRITISH COMMONWEALTH!

express.co.uk/news/world/694564/Ireland-join-Commonwealth-post-Brexit-closer-ties-Britain

THE EMPIRE RISES!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jTJQkhWZekI
independent.ie/business/brexit/ireland-should-rejoin-the-commonwealth-says-roscommon-senator-34821102.html
google.ie/maps/place/Clarina Park, Limerick/@52.6509197,-8.6295051,3a,60y,90t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sS0IVEUKgkbdlts-cb0qwTg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x485b5c7e83004e5b:0xe50e213cf34d4098!8m2!3d52.6510666!4d-8.6295821
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/police-probe-image-of-masked-gang-of-thugs-next-to-sectarian-graffiti-threatening-to-crucify-catholics-in-belfast-31356122.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Irish government needs to stop smoking weed and sort out their shit, what are those fuckers up to

Shut up cunt never what the fuck even is this bullshit article

3/4 of NI say its time for a new referendum ever since the Brexit

60% of those polls said they would vote yes for a united Ireland

this is a good thing

ireland will eventually be sucked in to the uk and then ireland can finally be united................under the union jack

free travel for them to the mainland of the uk and trade also

now we just need to work on the next part of the plan........................

America must also join

source or gtfo

you are one of us mick...and you will come with us regardless if you want to or not!

do you want to be potato niggers forever? or do you want to be a part of the most dominant force on the planet again?

We already have free movement across the UK

those men are now all old...todays youth have a different view

not anymore if we are out of the EU m8

Fuck does vtot stand for

You cunts just cant do a mural to save your lives

We still have free movement because we are a former colony and we border the UK. This is why people were saying Irish passport is now the most valuable as we can move freely between the EU and the UK.

I just realised something

>Says to retain our Britishness
>Has Irish at the bottom

noice, I see you unionists are converting then? Conas ata tu? Go raibh mile maith agat.

US will colonize your asses

An bhfuil cead agam dul go dti an leithras ma sé du thoil é

pls dont we dont need pedros and tyrones

>Norns are crazy Protestant
Pretty good honestly, I mean it's not like the Pope is worth a fuck at this point, he's spineless as fuck these da-
>Anglican Protestant

So long as we are equals this time and are not jewed out of everything we have it should be fun.

>Lamh dearg abu
>Abu

What is this sand nigra shit?????

gaelic or celt...native irish laungage...probs some leftover viking shit

>express.co.uk

Total nonsense.

It's potatonigger speak. I think they want more potatoes or something.

This will never happen with the Republic, to describe this notion as sensationalist is an understatement.

i dont mind it desu...they are a part of the ancient british isles and it should be preserved along with welsh and their polywogeoisdfosidhsdoghsdogihsdoghsdoghsogihogigoch words

we bailed you out with billions during the recession

it has alot of sway lol

>tfw we will unite to fight the muslims horde
deus vult lads.

i am all for the plan
Hail Britannia

The anti-Brit sentiment is still strong enough, something of this magnitude would need a referendum and I assure you it would never pass.

we will bomb them sandniggers back to the stone age where they belong!

AVE MARIA

>fight the muslims horde
They'd have to start by exterminating all life in London and their other major cities first.

there is no anti irish feelings here desu in england

we see you as one of us still not in an owership way but the same way we view one of our own in say? kent or london

The entire government would be assassinated before it was even put to a referendum.

So you will fight London and the Emir who rules there?

The Sassanaigh are crawling up China's ass right now. No one wants to get in bed with them.

Cuimhnigí Luimneach agus feall ná Sassanaigh.

Bad form that, fuck away off cunt

Aren't Irish people just a bunch of violent drunks? What do the Brits plan to use them for?

to ride the box off yer ma hahaha

That's because so many people living in England are migrants or have migrant ancestry to the point that they've never heard of Ireland or any of England's other ex-colonies.

won't happen

Yes, and manual labour/human shields in their army.

nothing...same reason why you guys hold onto commie fornia....you dont get along with em but they are still family

How will IRA niggers respond?

Them boys wouldnt be long running away with their wee sticks in hand if they seen pic related coming for them, wee shitebags

you are part of the british isles you aint just a ex colony.

haha classic potato bantz, cheers lad

we don't willingly hold on to them desu. it's mostly for their resources

not much...they are all old as fuck now...50s - 60s

>Tfw daddy was a ra man

youtube.com/watch?v=jTJQkhWZekI
this triggers the pakis

The article is pure nonsense based on some unnamed source and speculation.

Having said that, the UK and the Republic have always had good economic ties and this will continue. We have also had travel agreements making it easier to travel between the Republic and the north, and the rest of the UK.

Joining the Commonwealth isn't necessary. I am very interested to see how the UK is going to tackle illegal immigration given that both the UK and the Republic are claiming that there will be no return to border controls and checks.

if that's the case, any citizen in the EU can travel to Ireland and then enter the UK over the border. Is Northern Ireland going to fill up with disgusting mudslimes on their way to Bongistan?

We need to sort this shit out and fast before the Republic becomes a transit for sandniggers and other illegals. I propose a minute man style solution; armed with pipe bombs, pistols and improvised weapons. Any sandniggers attempting a crossing must be interrogated and executed if their details are suspicious.

Send a strong message to the religion of peace goatfuckers.

Not in a million years

In case it wasn't clear this story is 100% impossible. The IRA wouldn't be needed because the actual Irish army would stage a coup if the government tried to join the commonwealth.

>Reading the express and believing it

why in the name of jesus would sandfaggots want to go to fucking Northern Ireland? or even Ireland as a transit there?

they're already suicidal in Scotland and that's a pinch of how shitty Northern Ireland is

>that music
>italian flag

Why?

independent.ie/business/brexit/ireland-should-rejoin-the-commonwealth-says-roscommon-senator-34821102.html

More likely the army would join a guerilla defense with some paramilitaries

the guy who uploaded the video said that the image got darker for some reason

Irish army are useless nepotistic cunts where the lowest of the low aspire to join

To get to their families in London, Birmingham and elsewhere.

they'd be gassed on the spot or deported when they try to reach the ports though

We consider Irish a part of the larger British group, along with the Welsh, Scots, and English, so it isn't converting.

That's why Irish Gaelic has official status as a regional language in the UK, along with Welsh, Cornish, and Scottish Gaelic.

There are more speakers of Celtic languages in the UK than there are in Ireland.

>free moment of Muslims from the UK to Australia
Yeah, nah. Get fucked

>The IRA wouldn't be needed because the actual Irish army would stage a coup if the government tried to join the commonwealth.

You must be at least 18 years old to post on this board.

True. Personally know heroin addicts and cokeheads who are in the Irish army. Also my autistic psychopath neighbour attempted to get in a month ago but failed the physical test.

>Irish Army
Why do we even have one? We don't even use old Brit hardware like in the post-war era when we had cromwells and vampire jets.

Oh fuck, a Roscommon senator said it. It's happening, lads. Get the JCB. Time to dig up the weapons cache.

Roscommon kek

Two absolute bell ends.the kind of Irish men who would sell us out to foreigners and \refugees' while wearing their faggot Che T-shirts.

I'm a Northern Irish Catholic and all I have seen from my people is cuckoldry. You say 'ireland for the Irish' then give it to every race in earth and try to curtail to all sorts of third world scu, bags simply because the British fucked them over and that means you're friend now.

The Irish people who mattered are gone, I pray to god the Brits rose and take over our island again, we're like nigger sin white skin at this stage, only nationalist when Ireland are playing or when it's Paddy's day, any other time of the year it Marxist business as usual.

You fucking wretch faggots. Out land is lost because of cunts like you,

we aint fond of your petrol powered goonbag abos either but for the old colonies to reunite its a sacrifice im willing to see

No you stupid little British faggot. Alot of the IRA was comprised of Irish nationalists who didnt support marxist sinn fein. Your the little sellout faggot, our ancestors are rolling in their graves at little cucks like you. You actually want Britain to have control over Ireland again? Good thing itll never happen.

You can be an Irish Nationalist minus the sinn fein marxism. You know this right? Your a self hating little faggot. Both of our most popular parties are anti immigration so please shut your trap you whiny cunt.

>Fine Gael

This guy gets it.

We need a proper nationalist party in Ireland. The Marxist faggot Sinn Feiners need to fuck off.

Pure bullshit. Republic of Ireland is doing well for itself. If we let it join with us, it will fall greatly and become as shit as Northern Ireland and that's really shit. This is one retard spouting rubbish. The UK and Republic of Ireland would not agree to this.

No, they are great economic partners with us but to join the commonwealth is a huge insult to them and to us considering the terrible history.

An United Ireland is a much more realistic prospect especially considering economic reasons.

>implying abos travel to other countries.
What part of Fuck Off, We're Full don't you understand? It's not our problem that you cunts ran the motherland into the ground and want an easy out.

> Daily Express.

Your both traitors. You realise there were Irish nationalists in the IRA who opposed sinn fein and marxism? See: Blueshirts, Fine Gael, Fianna Fail directly after the civil war.

Scum.

it can be united under the jack...if they was doing so well why did we lend them billions in the bail out?

Lies. Absolute lies. You faggots have done NOTHING and these parties have done NOTHING to stop Ireland becoming another London and eventually England.

I hope this Island burns. The only time a Proper Irish nationalist party tried to surface it got shouted down by your faggot marxist cuck friends,

GOD BLESS BRITAIN

Death to the nigger cucks faggots I was born in to. Our people left us nothing but a 'we wuz opressed and shiet mentality;

some synagogues needed refurbishment

Who here /illustrious personality/ ?

not up for debate ausbro.....

>Republic of Ireland is doing well for itself.

That's just in terms of GDP and economic growth, and that would be FANTASTIC, except we send all our money to the ECB paying huge interest on massive loans taken out by our government to save private banks, with the taxpaying Irish public picking up the tab for private gamblers' debts.

This is the Ireland you won't see.
google.ie/maps/place/Clarina Park, Limerick/@52.6509197,-8.6295051,3a,60y,90t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sS0IVEUKgkbdlts-cb0qwTg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x485b5c7e83004e5b:0xe50e213cf34d4098!8m2!3d52.6510666!4d-8.6295821

And as I have said they have done FUCK ALL and our youth and Old men are all Marxist cunts,

Ireland without Britain is just a bunch of woe is me fags and the North - my people - are composed of people willing to stay in the UK for dole benefits,

We're lost, our people are cucks. At least the Brits voted to be independent again.

How am I a traitor, you fucking retard? For pointing out Sinn Fein are faggot marxists?

>I'm a Northern Irish Catholic
>repeatedly calls his people niggers
>wants to glass them
you aren't fooling anyone my Scottish friend

can we just not all rally under the jack while preserving our race and cultures and become an economic powerhouse again while all getting along as equals?

Fuck are you talking about you thick stupid little child. Fuck off you stupid little British cuck your not a fucking Irish Catholic your a dirty traitor you deserve a bullet to the back of the fucking head.

Do you even know what your talking about at all? Ireland is nothing like fucking England. We vowed to take in something like 5,000 refugees but lefties are criticising our system as a joke because we've only took in 131. Infact if it werent for Dublin (40% of the Irish population) being such a cosmopolitan gay loving shithole then the country would be 100% uncucked.

Just fuck off you traitorous little rat. The blueshirts were spawned by the IRA, as was every party. This itself shows the varying shades of opinion in the IRA. Infact, the very fact we had a civil war between the IRA shows this. Some right wing IRA, some lefties.

Remove Bong

>we've only took in 131.
>took

You believe Ireland has only taken in 131 refugees since the migrant crisis began?

And you call other people retarded?

kek

I live here in NI and the only time I see my people haooy to be Irish is paddy's day or when the Euros are on, after that they're druggy Leftists smelly scum.

Our ancestors really would be sad, not because of me but because of the other fags - McGuiness and Gerry have now become politicians like any other, willing to sell out our land to Third world dregs and all sorts, our youth are all Anti-Fa cunts and the old men who fought are all drunkards who sit about on a sunday talking about the good old days.

We are LOST. Gone, this land is dead. I could fight and die but what for? To tie my name to drug peddling IRA cunts? Even our Paramilitaries are crooked fucks.

I would LOVE to have fought and died for this land when it mattered... but this land doesn't even deserve it now.

Our people are fucked and need to get fucked.

The UK needed a bailout as well. To be honest, what country did not need a bailout?

But no, a United Ireland is wanted by Republic of Ireland and the British; only Northern Ireland is against it. Brexit is great for England but it will destroy Northern Ireland and I don't see the UK wanting to put even more money into a failing system that can't even get even with a insignificant population of 1.8 million (I'm lucky to have the skills and career to avoid such a thing but a majority will not as the rise in call centers shows).

I live in Northern Ireland and bringing the Republic of Ireland into the UK will have me leaving to go elsewhere as more problems will be caused by it.

You are doing much better than us and people in the Republic of Ireland act normal and have well-paying jobs. Seriously, people in Northern Ireland are insane and I don't like talking to them.

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/police-probe-image-of-masked-gang-of-thugs-next-to-sectarian-graffiti-threatening-to-crucify-catholics-in-belfast-31356122.html

If only

Then fuck off and shoot yourself you little wank, or better yet fuck off to England and wreck their fucking heads!

don't disagree desu, decades of prosperity, joining the EU and the slow decline of Nationalism in Europe after WWII have effectively killed us

only reason I still browse Sup Forums looking for some happenings to shake things up

I hope you're right, O'Neill.

You speak of an uncucked movement of Irish nationalist and right-wing Irish men and women but unless you're all a secret club I have seen NOTHING of the sort.

At least the English have taken sovereignty, what have we done? Rather... what have YOU done?

I wouldn't want to join Britainistan. Kind of a dumb move if you ask me. But I wouldn't want to be in the European Kaliphate either.

Thank God I'm American.

i fixed your meme map

I wish I didn't have the blood of you two pale faggots choking my veins.