What is the PURPOSE of hornet? clearly the worst of bee derivatives

what is the PURPOSE of hornet? clearly the worst of bee derivatives

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EZ1eAM8CChc
youtube.com/watch?v=_VBz0FaXN1c
youtube.com/watch?v=NquYLDVOxrk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Imagine a giant space ship in the shape of a hornet. That'd be pretty cool.

>what is the PURPOSE of hornet? clearly the worst of bee derivatives.
Making the little white bees insecure about their size.

Hornets are big bugs

Being the badass of the bug world spiderplebs stay out

For you

makes walkin inna woods spoopy

How about this thread be a bug kino thread. Anybody got any vid links? And also Ticks are the most vile and shit Tier bug in existence.

youtube.com/watch?v=EZ1eAM8CChc

hornets=muslims
bees=europeans

Bees are bro-tier: no re-usable stinger, altruistic, dies for a just cause. Wasps are assholes: re-usable stinger, easily agitated

Japanese bug fights are pretty kino. Also someone post salamander_run.webm

youtube.com/watch?v=_VBz0FaXN1c

wrong one, this bug tournament is GOAT

damn. literally 300: bug version

Wasps make some of the most Delicious, rare, and sought after honey. If you see a wasp nest any where near you, be bold and seek this treasure. Its worth more than gold.

fuck's sake

youtube.com/watch?v=NquYLDVOxrk

Bees are also essential for the Earth's survival and was recently placed on the endangered species list. Please respect our bug bros.

And I remember watching the Japanese bug fight vids back in 07 or 08. Some of the comments were funny because people would cry that it was cruel to have bugs fight

>notice a hornet the size of my thumb flying around my house
>the sound of buzzing is enough to give me a gosebumps
>kill it, have to hit it like 5 times because it's so
hornets are pieces of shit

listen to this user i'm a bugologist and i've made millions selling horney syrup

just hornet urself :^)

Why are people not shitting on Ticks more in this thread? Seriously, why? Fuck those disease carrying pieces of shits. Fucking worthless

What the FUCK is Japan's problem?

The Nips are heartless, soulless, perverted, money grubbing folk. They make the Jews blush with envy

Are mosquitos the secret bros of humanity?
Bees pollinate flowers, mosquitos pollinate niggers in africa with malaria and aids. Both extremaly important to our ecosystem.

There's no purpose to any life. It's just sort of here and one day it will all die off.

>garage for storage not connected with the rest of old house
>single huge hornet started squatting my garage
>notice it started building something like a nest entrance on the ceiling
>it buzzes loudly and menacingly over me whenever I come in pick something up
>tfw bullied out of my own garage by a single hornet
fucking assholes

kek

I dunno. I think the wasps that inject eggs into other bugs like butterfly pupa are pretty fucking rude.

>mosquitos transmitt aids
>american """"education""""

t. Rick and Morty

Hornets aren't derivates of bees, hornets are just specific types of wasps, and bees stemmed from wasps. I'm not defending wasps, they just don't need to be here at all, but they did get here first, with bees (and ants) evolving from them.

Wasps control a lot of pest insect populations and are pollinators. Eusocial wasps kind of suck because they are super aggressive in defense of the nest, but solitary wasps are great.

why did you not kill it immediately?

next time you go in there there will be hundreds of them, possibly thousands.

>interracial baiting and baneposting in the first three replies of an off-topic Sup Forums thread

t. wasps

>meanwhile in London

what is the PURPOSE of pitbulls? clearly the worst of dog derivatives

Gods vengeance on us for killing off the bees via chemtrails

OUT OF MY WAY WASP/SPIDER SHITS.

MOST BASED INSECT CONTROL COMING THROUGH.

This.

>Notice nest being constructed underneath the roof of the old well
>Think that's just dandy, they'll eat pesky bugs and we'll live in harmony
>Become increasingly disquieted as the nest goes from being the size of an apple to a football and then a fully loaded garbage bag
>Constant buzzing, dumb wasps someone always getting stuck in the house, step on one at night and get bit
>Seal the whole nest with foam one night, remove the panel it's attached to and then set it aflame in the firepit

Fucking pricks, you give them the benefit of the doubt and they surge out of control.

to remind us humans how pathetic we are