/sug/ - Steven Universe General

Life after the war edition

Previous: >Summer of Steven coming “soon,” originally announced as June to August
ew.com/article/2016/03/30/steven-universe-uncle-grandpa-renewed-season-5-cartoon-network
youtu.be/NHqjV2xVKoA
youtu.be/KNrztTcRh9o

>Zap2it says no new episodes between now and June 16
tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCSGrid.do?stnNum=12131

>misseps leak thread
kat.cr/community/show/cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/

>International airing schedule
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10rES5UnAbQ0LOmBDYZ7nsDeFDySn90FvFjrxRpNBkX0

>New episode megas
S03E05 Hit the Diamond: mega.nz/#F!FgQDwbYI!2Pl0trcDopJvRUTdcRH2Rg
S03E06 Steven Floats: mega.nz/#F!ghAAhYLY!gD739WI7J7800se3GDz9IQ

>Episode downloads for Seasons 1 to 3, plus comics and shorts
720p: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
1080p: mega.nz/#F!a9ojCZCT!SLfX7l7inSHdvd7hrf5LLA

>Soundtrack downloads
Show: mega.nz/#F!B08nQa7J!6fgyt03NAU0AdSlD0wf_Qw
Attack the Light: mega.nz/#!skFhlLLL!j4TvEr4CTLTUQpaI8IAZX3ttcEYP6xNKypW7Bbusyrw

>Listen to the soundtrack
soundcloud.com/aivisura

>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T

>/sug/ flockdraw
skycow.us/r/su

>Archived threads
desustorage.org/co/search/subject/sug/

Other urls found in this thread:

paperseverywhere.tumblr.com/post/118712881210/turretsyndr0me-sketch-by-paperseverywhere
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_minerals
youtube.com/watch?v=a58XnLoUgSY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Never seen this show until about a week ago. About halfway into Season 2
It's pretty good

First for Amedot forever.

Lady of the sea, happy as can be

Can't help but wonder if she'd be happier with me

So did you come up with that yourself or what?

Little gem of green, smaller than a bean,

Doesn’t live with Steven ‘cause she’d live in the latrine.

Lady of the nose

Can't help but wonder if I'd maker her happier than Rose

Stevonnie is the purest form of love.

I just got into it maybe 2 weeks ago, don't know why I didn't ages ago. I wish more things had the happy feelings that SU does.

>mfw people waste their time with multiple smaller women
>not just one giant woman

plebs

Where is my Nighttime /sug/ Lapis poster?

Stop smiling.

If your man is going to the mall with you, he loves you. He's not going there to look at overweight 17 year olds wearing ugs and Dr.pepper pajama bottoms. Show a little appreciation, because at that point all he has to fuel him is his shattered dreams and lost faith in himself.

Welcome to /sug/ After Hours, where we're well into the night coming onto morning, with a comfortable atmosphere rivaling that of even the swankiest mixed jazz playlist. I'm your host, Lazurite Liposuction, with guest star Spaghetti Quarrel United

Let's do this.

>user has a fucking brain fart, as he is quoted as saying "what is the was of that." Brain damage heavily suspected.
>a fan of Dubyafortykay repurposes Do It For Her, only no one really gives a crap.
>Several newer anons are introduced to Creepy Pearl through the means of the gem equivalent of sounding. user loses a little bit more of his innocence after looking up what that is.
>Local Peridot is unbanned after an unfortunate incident involving indexer. I'd take a jab at the mods here, but I'd probably get banned again.
>Gregnon and Lady of the Limbs continue to be a depressing messes. If you see these out-of-shape posters, give them some love, will you?
>A brave, foolhardy user posts the dreaded waifupearl pic where you roll for a pearl. The absolute madman.
>Lady of the sea comes back from her voyage. Glad to have you back.
>Merchant user continues to build his empire of money, much to the chagrin of several people who disagree with his mercantile prowess.
>Confused discussion follows the declaration of one user vying to do the horizontal monster mash with Armstrong. How would you fuck it? Hands. Use your imagination.
>A brief religious lesson on what the hot mess of fresh fuck a cambion is, due to discrimination of demons in general. Absolutely... Enthralling.
>Our top story: a migrant user admits that he enjoys the welcoming tone and acceptance of our quaint little thread. Good to have you on board.

Stay tuned.

It is.

I hate it because I never experienced young love

>tfw you will never grab your guns and gonna innawoods/range/gravel pit with the gems, having tons of fun
>tfw you will never let the gems try out your guns as they let you try out theirs
>tfw they will never turn out to be better shots that you, but will be willing to tutor you
It hurts

Neither did I. I was the 24 year old blogposter in the last thread.

>Forgot name
How embarrassing.

paperseverywhere.tumblr.com/post/118712881210/turretsyndr0me-sketch-by-paperseverywhere

Great work as always

You are Lady of the Sea approved

This just in, channel 7's lapis lazuli reported as forgetting her own name. Can we really trust her to remember the details of these threads when she cant remember the details of her own life?

Stay tuned.

Sail on, brave soul

It doesn't actually exist, it's just kids acting grown-up or playing a game and adults projecting on them.

>tfw Pearl will never be /sug/'s designated waifubait ever again.

More for me

Anyone else going to Anime Expo? Maybe we should have a meetup.

In my defense, i write everything I report down.

Find some cool or weird minerals/gems.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_minerals

not to get too "gemsona" in here, but Muscovite would make a cool Gem. Big flat bladed bits, maybe a pair of fans as a weapon.

S-she's still the most maternal gem

I can verify. This is in fact, the mom gem.

Good to be here...

That's not the name of the ship

Moldevite, literally a space gem that doesn't naturally form on Earth

>a fan of Dubyafortykay repurposes Do It For Her, only no one really gives a crap.

Dont bully

speak for yourself, user

Then what is?

Man I'm late We're back, baby!

Why is pearl in the box

Connverse

>She will never be your mom

But why? Isn't the name of the fusion perfect for the name of the ship?

Your waifu is trash

And this is the Son Gem.

>Gem Mikitaka
well then.

She's going into the garbage where she belongs

Pearl actually reminds me of my mom. She sings and everything. Would not recommend, tbqh.

That's Son & Mom gem

>Lady of the sea comes back from her voyage

Oh it is the real one then, glad to have ya back dude. Oh and also, is the real Cricketanon back or not, since the Cricketposting has increased quite a bit in these threads?

No, it's not.

I could explain why but I'm just going to summarise it as this: documentation. Let's say I search for Opal images, and I get images of the ship Pearlmethyst. Now, in this moment, I don't want Pearlmethyst, I want Opal.

You define ships by Tumblr tags?

whatever you say, user

This is why those Crewniverse hacks should have come up with a better name for Stevonnie.

Holy shit, Crocoite is the reddest mineral I've ever seen.

would you?
could you?
in a box?

Why don't you then?

It's not like they can make it a random gem name like Opal or something, Connie is human ya dumb dumb.

Not that guy, but Smoky Quartz.

And to recap on the SU-related stuff I've got on my plate...

>SU Funko POP! restock coming, a glow-in-the-dark Pearl has been hinted at being this restock's variant by a few HT managers. No word on any other SU POPs coming out.
>SU Mystery Minis will be out at the end of June or the beginning of July, depending on when you local Hot Topic gets their shipment. I will be reporting what I get from my two display cases, case layout, and the weight of each blind box and which one it contained when I get them from Entertainment Earth.
>Cartoon Network Titan Vinyl blind boxes are coming out later this month, Steven's been confirmed to be one of the figures. An Amethyst Steven variant has been confirmed to be exclusive to Entertainment Earth.
>Steven Universe-themed Monopoly and Yahtzee games are coming out in July and August! They'll remain CH Shop-exclusives until September and October respectively.
>No word yet on when the plushies and foam Garnet Gauntlets will be available.

>Merchant user continues to build his empire of money, much to the chagrin of several people who disagree with his mercantile prowess.

That got a few keks out of me and I'm sure it will get a few keks from my coworker.

You have Merchant user's seal of approval.

>We never got a Crocoite Corrupted Gem
Shame.

I kinda want Lamar to board another Peridot / Lapis episode because the big hair is just fucking funny to me.

I define ship names from what everyone else calls the ships. Most people refer to the ship with Connie and Steven as Connverse.

And the Holy Ghost gem?

I just watched all the episodes available and isn't their relationship kinda bad? I mean Connie is totally obsessed with Steven because he is her only friend and she has no hesitation to risk her life to save his, she already admited twice she would devote her life to him.

Shame.

But Steven will do the same.

Despite people's perception, Pearl does like hugs. Not only as an emotional salve but as a form of intimacy.

I LOVE YOU !

>You will never hug a Pearl

Steven seems kinda more emtionally balanced though, while Connie easily got brainwashed by Pearl, she also had no problem with taking care of baby Steven eventhough she didn't know when he'll turn back.

What? Why even bring that up

More over who even has that perception? Of course pearl likes hugs

>Crocomire styled Corrupted Crocoite
GENIUS!

Unlike Garnet and Amy she never seems to get any, despite wanting them.

Doesn't that game predate the crew by just a bit?

I love Armstrong.

After everything that's been progressing, which is better in the long run?

-Daily episodes
-weekly episodes

>huge crocodile-like creature made of bright red angular flat plates
That would look awesome in the show's style.

>Shut in brown girl who reads a lot and is a weeb who learns sword combat from Stevens step mom because she's absolutely in love with his universe and how magical it is and will die for him
>Is given Roses Sword
>Is the first person Steven ever fused with

Naaaww, I can't imagine why she's not a shitty self insert.

Weekly

You do it for her
Everything you have
Everything you are
You've got to give
On the battlefield
When everything is chaos
And you have nothing but the way you feel
Your strategy, and a sword
You just think about the life you'll have
Together after the war
And then you do it for her
That's how you know you can win
Deep down, you know
You weren't built for fighting
But that doesn't mean you're not
Prepared to try
What they don't know
Is your real advantage
When you live for someone
You're prepared to die

>I'm a 28 year old man, and I literally can not listen to this song without tearing up.

Weekly.

Yknow. Like how it's SUPPOSED TO BE

Would rose have set peridot free and befriended her?

Did she actually save earth by having steven?

Yes.

The other crystal gems follow Roses will pretty closely I think. And they didn't want to let her free, so probably not.

I think you're being a little too realistic about it. It's supposed to be a romantic true love sort of thing.

Also it should be able to manipulate lava, because...that sort of thing is cool.

>Did Greg actually save Earth by cucking Pearl and murdering Rose?

Who is the biggest whore?

We had a whole arc on this.

What a man

>Not "We had a whore arc on this."

What is the narrative purpose of Lion?

>pearl eating

>Would rose have set peridot free and befriended her?

No, after a war that long do you really think she would have shown a Homeworld gem mercy? Even if Peridot had said the exact same words that had gotten Steven curious enough to free her and investigate, Rose would have just passed it off as the lie of a desperate enemy on their last legs.

When the warm shower starts hitting my back, I can't help but stare at nothing.

I'm unable to trust my own legs. My rear soon plants itself on the porcelain surface.

The water runs down my legs. It stings. Burns. Near invisible cuts, scrapes and bruises being assaulted mercilessly.

It's cathartic. It reminds me I'm still here. Washing the salt off, down the drain.

I want to lie down. A solid half hour of soaking in the artificial rain. The cool surface soothing the heat in my cheeks.

It takes everything I have to get out and dry off.

Best crack ship?

Remember this?

Greg/pearl

Who /comfy/ here?

youtube.com/watch?v=a58XnLoUgSY