616 Month Storytime: Ms. Marvel Vol 2 #16

>What is this storytime series all about?
Everyday for the month of June 2016 (the rare 616 Month), I storytime certain old Earth-616 Marvel Comics issues on their anniversary/if there's pottery when their respective release dates and volume & issue numbers align. Watch out for the consecutive appearances of the numbers 6, 1, and 6.

>For what purpose?
Milestone celebrations of Earth-616, Universe-7 (the mainstream Marvel Universe before the 2015 event "Secret Wars").

>Where do I find previous storytimes in this series?
Previous storytimes: desustorage.org/co/search/subject/616 Month Storytime

>And today I storytime...
6/6/2007[/spoiler] Ms. Marvel #16

6-6-2007[/spoiler] Ms. Marvel #16

>6-6-2007 Ms. Marvel #16

6-6-2007[/spoiler] Ms. Marvel #16

>6-6-2007[/spoiler] Ms. Marvel #16

oh back when I actually gave a crap about Carol. She was a flawed awsome woman who rose above the constant crap in her life even if she didn't want to. Even if the alternative of curling up in your bed till the pain went away was a more appealing option.

To think I was ever excited she was coming back in a new solo series by Deconnick. Blah.

TOMORROW: Back to the beginning of this millennium! The first issue of a miniseries whose previous title run is ongoing.

Remember to bump!

op what happens next

The storytime series is meant to be a showcase of single issues (with an exception).

Shit, I got my hopes up about reading Onslaught for nothing. Oh well, thanks anyways.

This gimmick is retarded

If you speak of the OP text, here's your (You). The fullest purpose of these storytimes will be revealed in a couple of days.

Thanks OP, I forgot how hot Carol was before her double mastectomy and before she started her transition into a man

bumpus

Huh. At least I got to see some Wonder Man before they transition him into a middle-aged wink at the audience for GOTG 2

Are you trying t have sex with the Marvel Universe, OP?

Thank you

MODOK dies

This

bump

Bump

Good job, Carol! You're sluttyness saved the day!

CIVILLLL WARRRR

Damn.