Honestly I can't argue against this one

honestly I can't argue against this one

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independent_film
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There was a string of bad ones in the early 00s. Catwoman and some other ones.

wait is that the dude who worked at the NAACP and got caught for being a kike?

Anything past the first panel does not make any arguments that can lead to productive discussion

what does she mean "get to make"? she can make whatever the hell she wants no one is stopping her.

>i post the same shit over and over again
faggot jackass

>get to make
unless she's independently wealthy, she must secure funding from someone else

her ability to make a movie is therefore limited to what others are willing to finance

are you 5 years old or just a mentally deficient adult?

Men build their own companies and studios from nothing. God didn't bestow Warner Bros. from heaven.

Asking a women to do the same is asking too much apparently.

Feminism: women should be allowed to do what they want...as long as a man pays for it.

I'm really tired of this type of thinking where everything has to be "this vs that". If Wonder Woman was a shit movie, it was a shit movie. It doesn't fucking matter if a woman held the leading role.

Also, what is the "we" shit? She didn't make anything.

>BvS bombed
>next film is suicide squad where the central audience draw is Harley Quinn and the target demographic is hot topic girls
>next film after that is Wonder Woman

>no one left batman v superman saying "I guess we're done making 'man' movies"
what did she mean by this?

>wonder woman is "woman" movie
top lel cunt
capeshit is for men and always has been

oh i get it now thanks for clearing that up she didnt mean "get to make" she meant "wahhh a rich white guy wont throw millions of dollars at me" fuck you make a zero budget b-movie if you love movies so much, everyone else is in exactly the same boat.

Weird Al is right, capeshit is garbage whatever the gender they're pandering to

who should i blame for billionaires not funding my movie ideas?

Did Rachel Dolezal finally get her own show?

Remember when Rogue One became the first Sci-Fi movie with a female lead?

Maybe this wouldn't be an "issue", if they did not make a massive deal of it being a woman movie to begin with.

I can't wait until Atomic Blonde comes out in July. It'll be the first movie ever with a female lead ever, ever.

>You know when we'll feel like women are equal at the box office
wtf does that statement even mean?

Nah, it doesn't count because it's too sexualized.

It means we must fight the box office gap.

So you don't know how movies work or are uou just pretending to be retarded to prove a flimsy point?

Pressure is on it because another flop means doom for the DC cinematic universe, you dumb cunt.

Do none of you know the age of the companies making these superhero movies? It's not as though the executives are any more deserving of their studio power than these women, they are just the product of fortune or nepotism. It's amazing how quickly people are willing to defend studios when it means bashing women but when a studio fucks up suddenly (((they))) are the enemy.

No one in the making of Batman vs Superman thought they were making a "man" movie. The only people labeling Wonder Woman as a "woman" movie are political shitters like her who need everything ever created/starring/produced by a woman to be champion cause for woman everywhere.

BvS was a critical failure but not a commercial

you think jews give a shit if it doesn't make money

No, this is Michelle Wolf. Get ready to look at her face and jizz. You're thinking of Adele Dazeem

How do movies work?

How can someone not put their time and energy into something and make a movie?

Not directed by women, faggot - directed by faggots like Joel Schumacher.

A movie with a budget of 250m not breaking a billion at the box office is not that great, and if people come to expect poor quality, they will stop going to see the next one.

Actually make a counter point to this

>who should i blame for billionaires not funding my movie ideas?

and not a straw-man please.

The executives were put there by the people in charge, backtracking to the people who built the studios.

And again. there is nothing stopping a woman from creating her own production company where she can make all the female led movies she wants. I notice there's no shortage of magazine and webzines founded by women to bitch about this stuff and demand the men do something about it.

>How can someone not put their time and energy into something and make a movie?
Oh okay, pretending to be retarded then.
Have fun.

>a profit of 200-300 million isn't worth a sequel
>people watching capeshit expect quality

funny cause DC released another critically panned movie and yet people still watched it in drove

its almost like capeshit fans don't give a shit and will go see it anyways

Free market, bitch. Eat a dick commie.

A woman didn't make wonder woman, a crew of men and women did, just like they did for the 'Man' movies.

IS this really how normies think? Like do they think a crew of all women wrote, directed, and acted in the movie Wonder Woman and if it does bad, they'll never be another super hero movie featuring a Woman lead(there wont as there are no other iconic normie women super heroes)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independent_film

Wanna know how I know you're gay?

Who goes to see superhero movies? I really don't understand where this comic book blockbuster shit came from.

same people who go watch transformers films and fast and the furious films

Blame the Hollywood Jews that make these decisions then, cunt.

Wow, no actual arguments. I guess that's even expecting too much of a woman.

Everyone who doesn't post on Sup Forums, and some who do

Brainless entertainment to kill a couple of hours.

When the majority of the major studios today were founded it was a truly free, unregulated, non-monopolised market. Hollywood only came into existence because Edison owned the patients of motion cameras so independent producers had to travel West to escape the reach of his regulations. Carl Laemmle is a prime example of this, he illegally produced films in California and subverted film-making practises of the time and would go on to found Universal. When all of the major studios today were originally founded it was a literal unregulated wild west, their success was hinged entirely on the capitalisation of a new medium and the vertical integration of the industry (which was later made illegal), it was essentially blind luck and morally questionable business practises, both of which were dependent on the era. This is why every single studio that produces "blockbuster" movies in the United States were founded before 1930, because success in the film industry was entirely dependent on getting in early which trickled down to the success and power they possess today.

tl;dr It really isn't as easy as forming your own studio, this is a multi-billion dollar industry that current major studios are only successful in because they subverted many of the laws that prevent newer companies from emerging today.

I honestly don't know what provoked this question but nobody is stopping your movie ideas from being funded, anyone can get their movie funded, but the hollywood system is still very antiquated and the chase of them trying something new is very unlikely. This not only applies to triggered feminists upset that their demi-queer pan-personality biopic isn't getting funding, but consequentially most modern big budget productions are sequels and genuinely inspired screenplays are either being turned down or reworked into a soft-boot of an older franchise.

Your reaction gives the impression you think she's blaming you.

Oprah is able to produce her own movies. She's a multi millionaire despite begins a woman, black, and fat. Three things that SJWs will claim are oppressed classes.

Making movies itself if relatively easy depending on what kind of movie you want to tell. The bigger the movie the more money and time involved, but if we're just talking about female led films, independent filmmaker can crank them out no problem.

And yes nobody to just toss a studio up over night, a film can make or break a studio which is why I love it when feminists think men having nothing riding on the line with just catering to any old demographic. People lose jobs and studios go out of business because of one flop, but to hear feminists bitch and moan, thse men are just given these studios and tons of free reign.

No either it's very difficult to own or build a studio in which case these feminist need to stop telling other how to do it, or it's easy peasy in which case they should start their own and stop telling people what to do. Either way, they need to stop tell other people what to do.

to be fair there arent enough legacy female heros for something like that
After wonder woman and cat wman whats left?hawkgirl?

>When we get to make a bad superhero movie and then immediately make another bad one.

Sorry if my memory is failing, but didn't the 6th or 7th odd Underworld movie come out just a few months ago?