SARAH SILVERMAN JUST BTFO DRUMPF!

She's so fucking funny. But the sad thing is that it's kinda true.

Drumpf btfo regardless

>Btw ur a 2

What did she mean by this

So many people in Hollywood are losing their respective minds in public now.

I didn't care for this movie

Very insightful.

She's right though. Trump's rhetoric gives power to white cis-male homophobes. Notice how there hasn't been a terrorist attack since he became president? It's because he's oppressing Muslims. Fuck him.

>But the sad thing is that it's kinda true.

What is?

>gives power to white cis-male homophobes

Wasn't this always a thing? Why is it always white? Last I remember gay marriage was originally blocked in California by the black community. They hate homosexuality more than whites.

>Christian
neat that she threw white in there. Why are liberals stuck in the bush years?

hitler was right.

she definitely wants to fuck Trump, she dreams about him

>a 2 calling an Old man a 2
>Calling people names is on the same level as people murdering someone
>using text lingo

>terrorist attack is ongoing as we speak
>"b-b-but what about dylan roof?"

Every god damn time

She's right, you know.

>Rosenberg
>can't tell if real life or Sup Forums-satire anymore

I don't know how much it matters if it's gotten to that point

>it's another waaaah christians are ebul can't blame duh muslims episode
this isn't even an argument
anyone can do anything in the name of anything, so some people who identified as christian commited acts, it's not jesus christ's fault people twist his religion
The difference with muslims is that their fucking prophet who invented their religion said to and did kill people himself for not converting to islam and raped at least 1 nine year old girl and islam explicitly says he's the model man, so muslims can fuck off with their garbage lies.

someone translate I dont speak amerinigger

>invalidating your argument by bringing female fuck ratings into it

qeq

>Why don't you ban all white christian men for the heinous terrorist crimes your inciting here on the regular?

That's all she needed to say. She didn't need to call him fat, or say he is a 2.

Why do women can't help themselves and attack a persons physical appearance? I don't agree with what she said but at least type like a normal person to get your point across.

Why do Jewish people hate whites so much? They consider themselves white but when it comes to white european descended people, there is such disdain and deep seeded hatred

#resist #notmypresident #impeachdrumpf #punchanazi

>"Rosenberg"

>Why do Jewish people hate whites so much?
They were ever the only people who truly challenged them or threatened them.
>but what about muslims
they've lived with muslims for most of their history comfortably, they put their homeland next to muslims. They fear europeans more than muslims or any other people

Does she really type like that? Fuck that's pretty pathetic for a women her age, no?
This has to be a joke

When was the last time someone committed an act of terrorism in the name of Christianity?

>Ban all white christian men
>Heinous terrorist crimes on the regular

I'm sorta confused. What Christians have done mass shootings, blown themselves up, and run over people in trucks in the name of Jesus recently?

They blame us for everything. They claim we made them money lenders in medieval times (ignoring modern banking was invented by white Christian Templars), even though Christ whipped them at the Temple for lending money 2000 years ago.

Lol it's OVER for Drumpf! I used to support him, but I've thankfully come to my senses and realized how minorities make our communities more vibrant and diverse.

well they always use Abortion clinics as an example, which is fair play, but then they use anyone white as an example as well. So Dylan Roof and the Sandie Hook kook are White Christians on the same level as activated Muslims in their mind.

Jews can never not think about >muh inquisition >muh holocaust
Their entire religion is based on their own perceived victimhood

The irony is when the muslims take over the country. the first people they'll rape, torture, and kill will be the women and jews

SAY IT WITH ME DRUMPFKINS

*quietly sips tea*

>no terrorist attacks in usa since he was president
>its because he's oppressing muslims
>fuck him
I seriously hope you were being ironic when you made this post

FUCKING WHITE MALES REEEEEEEEEEEEE or something among those lines

Cool, could you just give me a list all the heinous terrorist crimes white christian men have done in the UK?

Someone thank her for not having kids.

>ban all white Christian men
>(((Silverman)))

WE CAN NOT LET BLOOMPF GET THE NUCLEAR CODES